Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Sitting on the bench

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    P
    Panthos

Sitting with her hands under her legs which were swinging back and forth Isabel sat and watched the people passing by her on the street, her small body seem to rock as she swings her legs to a rythm that only she can hear. She smilled sweetly at people that passed her by and waved children that looked at her and when she saw that no one was looking she would eat some sweets from a brown bag that she had next to her.

Kaito walks down the street minding her own business. Spotting Isabel she seems to over-look her for a few seconds before looking back and approaching.

"Hi, I do not recall seeing you around here before? Names Kaito, you new?"

Kaitos Mein is exactly like her picture however her eyes are icey blue and her skin is blue as well. Her hair is actually blue rather than looking that dyed colour blue.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Kathleen was immersing herself in the winter ambiance that was filling the park. That was still California, Sacramento, so unfortunately, there was no snow there. But due to the proximity of Christmas and New year, people were still in a good mood and the young fairest could feel it.

She was watching people closely, she felt like 'undressing' people with her eyes, trying to figure out how they would look like if it was spring or summer, instead of winter.

As she did so, she noticed that strange girl sitting on a bench eating sweets from a brown bag and swinging back and forth in a eerie way. She was way skinier than many girl she met, her hair was platinum blond, almost white, and she had the strangest tatoo she ever saw.

And before Kathleen's mind would classify the girl as another weirdo, she could see that the tatoo were MOVING, her hair moved from platinum blond to silver white and the dark trend in it changing from dark to a black hole looking jet black color.

It was subtle, but the signs were clear to anyone with the sight : That girl was a changeling, and one she had not met before, not that she saw a lot sacramento's faeries.

She decides to approach her and while the girl mask was kind of subtle, Kathleen's mien was much more obvious with her skin having the color and softness of a rose, her lipstick too red to be natural, her flowering hair made of vine and exotic vegetation and everyone of her movement triggering a shower of petals, this time made of crocus because of the winter season.

Kathleen approaches without fear and simply decides to sit besides the girl.

'' Would you care for some company ? The way I see it, we may have a lot of things in common. Like your taste for sweet, though I am more a cotton candy kind of girl. They have some very good ones around the corner ..."

She stopped talking for a second, giving the girl a chance to react. In these times, she had a tendency to talk too much or get carried away. And she did not want to scare the girl away and miss an opportunity to meet this strange looking yet oddly beautifull girl.

Maybe the young fairest flowering was closer to the truth than she thought when said the two of them had some things in common ...

Before the girl had a chance to react another strange looking person came to talk to the girl Kathleen was trying to socialize with. This one had blue streams around her hair in a haunting way. And the way she went to the girl .... well, it seemed fate was plotting to make changeling path cross.

'' Well .... this is weird (Wyrd ?) ... well ... hum ... My name's Rivera, Kathleen's rivera and, as you may have seen, I like the beauty of flowers. What about you two ? Are you new in town ? ..."

The other two Lost gather around the Courtless Fairest who had been whiling away the morning by watching the joggers and dog walkers that course past her bench. She has found a seat in a lovely spot on 15th Street, near the International Peace Rose Garden on the Southeastern edge of Capitol Park. Isabel, Kathleen, and Kaito might be able to each catch a glimpse of the nearby Vietnam Memorial if they were to turn around and look behind them. It is a cool, yet bright, Winter day and many people are in the park, taking advantage of the nice weather. As they watch the mortals strolling in the woods around them, the Changelings are reminded just why Sacramento is known as the City of Trees.

P
    Patrick Donovan

It was yet another lovely January afternoon in Sacramento, well lovely to someone who'd spent his last two winters in Boston with all the excepted winter storms, freezing temperatures and Harvard annual failures in the Beanpot tournament. Well at least he could mourn that among his fellow Lost who knew his complicated William O'Neill / Patrick Donovan situation, since Patrick had never gone to Harvard and thus among mortal eyes had to be seen cheering on Northeastern. The complications of needing a new identity. Still the move to California and the pleasant surprise that Sacramento had turned out to be a rather interesting and beautiful city.

Thus with thoughts of winter in his mind he was not as surprised to randomly find his Winter friend Kaito enjoying the weather in the park. Enjoying the weather in the park with a pair of female Lost whose acquaintance he had yet to make, a fact that he was now committed to changing. The Autumn Darkling moved toward the three lovely ladies and as he moves closer he wonders how they will react to his mantle, while it was not as strong as others in his Court, a cool late October wind that seemed to call to out .... your name? ... was unnerving to some. As was his pale as death appearance, but that did not make him afraid of social interaction and before him were three lovely ladies who would make fine company on a winter afternoon.

"Hello Kaito, how are you my friend?" He says to the young woman of Winter. "I hope I am not intruding on your conversation."

A
    Armidale_Cheiron

Steven had just left his apartment, having eaten and prior to that gone out in search of a job he could work while living here in Sacramento. After all, he may have had plenty of money in the bank account, but it wouldn't replenish itself, and he needed some way of paying the bills, rent, and buying food and fuel, amongst many other expenses.

Steven had decided to leave his Silvia at home and walk for a change. Sure, he had come across plenty of Changelings at the Four Seasons Hotel, but he had rarely crossed paths with any of them beyond that Winter Court gathering. He figures that if the Gentry were going to be anywhere, they wouldn't be here - so it'd be safer.

Well, a bit, anyway.

Steven notes that it is a lovely day out today, not horribly uncomfortable unlike many other cities in California like San Francisco. There are a lot of people - singles, couples and families - out taking advantage of the great weather, and he even gets a friendly nod and "hello" from a few people he passes. He replied in kind, and keeps walking.

He doesn't see the bench next to the sidewalk with the thin tattooed girl surrounded by three other figures, not until he gets closer anyway. Then he notices them, thanks in part to some of the features which mark them as Lost.

Wandering up calmly to the group, Steven stands and waits for an opening, then greets the others. "Hey there, folks. Lovely weather, isn't it?" He looks at each one, before saying "how is everyone, anyway? I dunno if I've met all of you; I'm Steven. Steven Oaks."

Kaito Smiles

"Oh my! Its turning into a bit of a party." She looks at the girl on the bench "Sorry, we do not mean to all pounce on you. We are just very friendly."

She looks to Kathleen "Only arrived a few weeks ago. I saw you at the big event."

She smiles at Patrick. "I am well thanks. You are not interupting anything. I decided to get myself out there and decided to take a walk. How are you?

'' Yes, I think I saw you too there. There was so many people. Anyways, let's not frighten the new girl around here. ''

She then turns to the girl on the bench with a kind smile.

'' I hope this sudden gathering did not frighten you, what's your name honey ? I am Kathleen, flowering of the spring ...''

As they meet and greet one another, a single shiver travels down the spine of each of the assembled Lost as a child's scream pierces the crisp air. Patrick may recognize the abundance of delicious terror in the shrill sound.

Please roll Perception

Kaito's heart skips a beat as she heard the girl scream. She quickly looks up to see where the scream came from. Her expression changing to a coldly serious one.

3 Suxx

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.