Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Information is a commodity

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Technique

Starflower mentally sighs. Time to prove my renown. "It is not that you said it, but there are still preparations to be made." He holds the SAS book in the air. "We cannot build one if we do not know how. I suggested the idea, so the burden of proof is on me to make a device." He looks to the elder Mennina, matching his gaze. It was not a challenge, but closer to holding his ground. "Meanwhile, it also seems prudent to focus on a plan to use first and soon, than the last resort."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew is silent for a long moment, a look of confusion on his face which rapidly shifts to embarrassment. "No, not you. I must be more tired than I thought. Digger, why do you dismiss Eternal Sentry so quickly?"

Of course, any mood he may have hoped to convey with the question is by now entirely destroyed.

S
    Steven

"Ya said she is being cryptic and if this is as bad as it seems we ain't got time to wait around for someone to make sense or to figure out what she is sayen" The Blood Talon said. In actuality he had meant no offense by what he said he just didn't want to wait around for trouble to find them.

PRE

"If it's an option for more information I say we take it. It's not like we can afford to ignore something right now." Matt wonders how the discussion had gotten so far from topic and does his best to steer it back on track.

Technique

Starflower exhaled sharply, not knowing how much use what he was about to suggest would actually be. Still, it pays to be thorough. "I have met one of the things-that-shouldnt-be, and it seems pretty willing to cooperate with me. Some kind of networking spirit, connections and communications sort of thing, and it will introduce me to any spirit i ask it to, on the condition that i cannot harm the spirit I meet." He closes his eyes, focusing himself for a second. "The agreement does not extend to my pack, or other wolves. Which means he might be able to introduce me to something with information, and if it doesnt fork it over someone else can...encourage it to cooperate with us more fully. It violates the spirit of the deal..." he shrugs. "but not the wording. So fuck it."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew studies Starflower for a moment. "That's a dangerous game you suggest. A networking spirit will likely have powerful allies, and would likely call on them if you violated the deal, even in principle. And besides, most of the Magath are far more afraid of their master than of anything any of us could do. You'll probably get much more out of your bargain if you honor it fully."

Technique

Starflower shrugged. "You are probably right. I dont mean to sound so flippant about it, but im honestly worried about this getting worse than it already is. If it took the devastation of the hisil to keep this thing down, what the fuck can we do about it?" He sighed, casting a glance to the other, elder Uratha. "Well, im out of ideas."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew growls in annoyance. "Don't start thinking that way. Of course there's a way to beat it. We just need to figure out how." He sighs heavily, suddenly tired. "But perhaps this evening has run its course. And I need to get some semblance of sleep before morning." Without waiting for further reply, he shifts to Urhan, one more shadow flitting off into the night.

S
    Steven

"The man has a point, lets get outta here little brother." Digger says and sattles up on his bike, waiting to see if Fred gets on. "Good meeting you all yo."

Technique

Starflower nods, satisfied that he stood his ground with his suggestions. "I will leave any further information i find at Tur." He looks to Matt and Allison, nodding at the Alpha and smirking at Matt. "Good to see you again." he said, jumping onto the back of Diggers bike, duffle bag slung over his shoulder.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last