Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

The Fearful Castle

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiled, trying not to laugh at the thought of a meeting with HAL than anything other than disturbing. 'Yeah, you okay about organizing it?'
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

I should be able to handle it. And seeing her smile brought a grin to his own face, helping to banish the lingering feelings of unease that always followed a meeting with HAL. It will keep me busy though, probably be stressful. The grin turned a bit playful, Might need to think of a few good ways to unwind while I'm at home.

No flashing fingers, no words. Terri pretty much grabbed Rick by the coat sleeve and dragged him from the Four Seasons.

Wasn't mating season only round the corner?

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread