Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Post Frenzy Chill Out

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Jillian walked up the steps and went into the apartment she was using as a temperory hold up. As she went in Jeff ran up and circled through her legs. Jillian gave Jeff The Look and he went and layed down on the couch. "Come on in guys." Jill says and sits down in her chair. The big wanna be lap dog jumped from the couch to Jill's lap. "Aight man, now we can talk." Jill says to the Gangsta.

"First off, Name's Jillian Malloy, Priscus of Clan Gangrel. That Big Evil looking Mother F*cker is Ajax, Clan Whip." Jill says as introductions, "Now whats your story?" As Jillian asked this she sent out a couple of Text Messages.

A
    Armidale_Cheiron

"My story?" Jacob repeated out aloud, then got to sharing. "Used to be Blood. Got Embraced around a year ago, and tried to stay out of the vamp society because the leeches of LA were a bunch of bitches.

"Met Katrina about the beginning of November, and she has so far been the only vamp to date to actually treat me like more than dirt under her boots. Then she left, and I found that I couldn't stand the rest of the Damned in LA for much longer. So, I decided to come to Sacramento.

"So, that's me. What now?" Jacob asked semi-impatiently.

PRE

Ajax gave the gangbanger the same once over he pretty much gave everybody he met. The guy looked like a Blood alright, wore the right colors and seemed to have the clueless look that most of these modern day Boyz In The 'Hood seemed to have. The standards for street toughs had really fallen since his old days back in Brooklyn, too much guns and drugs and not enough destruction hidden under the label of social rebellion. Hell Ajax was willing to bet that this kid had never even beaten a rival gang member to unconscious with a 5 Iron while the Sex Pistols played in the background. The kids these days really had no head for the classics. Probably never even seen The Warriors either.

Still the general decline in the standards for street level crime since Big Evil's "glory days" leading a motley crew of badasses from every race and nationality in the Borough could not be blamed on this one guy. "So you said you're Lance, what's you're family?" His money was on either Haunt or another Savage, but hell some Succubi might have found those tattoos pretty and put the bite on the kid. "As for what's next, well stopping by and talking to the authorities should be your first goal in town. We've had some Brood issues lately and you'd really not want to be mistaken for a fucking Brood."

S
    Steven

"Yeah thats what we were investigating when ya came up. They had my hand over a burning barrel and then your beast decided to come along with you and shit hit the fan." Jillian said then she showed Ajax the text from Kat saying he is all good. "Whats your name too man."

A
    Armidale_Cheiron

"I'm a Savage; one of the real Damned, not one of these pretenders like the prettyboys or the Lords." I look at my tatts and scars. "And yeah, I kinda wanna avoid being mistaken for one of them demon-summoning motherf****rs. Some prissy bitch would probably think 'tatts equals Brood'." I pause for a moment. "If there are any airhead bitches like that in this town and they're unacknowledged, wanna show me where to find them?"

S
    Steven

"Yeah I hear you." Jill said. She didn't agree with his assessment but she didn't have to. "You know how to act in public right. Your Momma taught you manners? How bout your Maker?" Jillian said. She didn't want to sound like a lord but at the same time Mother Fucker couldn't be making the Crew look bad. "Cause I will not be fucking pleased if the Prince or the Sheriff calls me up and tells me to come pull the stake out of your chest."

A
    Armidale_Cheiron

Jacob looks at Jillian in astonishment. "You trying to insult me? Seriously, in LA, you don't last more than a few months if you ain't gonna play by the rules. I learnt pretty quick on my own, too; the bitch-ass who gave me the bite did it in the middle of a shootout. Got smoked too, good riddance to the Crip f***!"

PRE

Being an Agnostic in one of the Kindred Covenants dedicated to faith meant that Ajax was a bit of an odd duck. It also meant that he was less willing to drink the Kool-Aid and give himself over to the certain fanaticism some Kindred felt for their Covenant. The Circle of the Crone, to him anyways, was a group that held certain beliefs that he happened to find appealing to his understanding of the Kindred condition and he was more than willing to understand that others found that same comfort within the structures of the other four Covenants. Thus he had no ill will towards their members and in fact would love to learn more about their beliefs, there might be something in them that could assist his own spiritual journey and thus Ajax was pretty open minded with regards to those of different faiths, except the Brood who only deserved a short ride to hell/hades.

However sometimes, no matter how nice and open minded his Agnostic Crone ass was, he really wanted to punch out a moron from the Lance. The proper response when informed by your Priscus and Whip, both of whom could kick your ass, that the your first course of action should be to present yourself to the authorities was to ask where such authorities could be found. "Alright I'm going to forget, just this one time, that you might have insulted my BFF Jillian here and go with my belief that you asked where such authorities could be found." Ajax gave the kid his "Whip" look. "An excellent question, the officials of his Domain keep regular office hours at a downtown club called Avalon."

S
    Steven

Jillian gave Ajax a WTF Kinda look when she called him her BFF but then decided to move on to something more important, Respect. "I aint forgetting shit. Let me get one thing straight." Jillian stands up and walks up to Jacob, looks him straight in the eye and says, "I am from f*cking Hell's Kitchen New York. You know what that is. Do you know what that means? It means I ain't one of you hood rats you can talk down to." Jillian says flatly. "It also means that If I was insulting you, you'd f*cking know. Now remember who the f*ck your talking to. I may not be the Alpha of this City. But I am the Alpha of this Family. You watch that tone or I will remove your f*cking Tongue. And it won't be a Frenzy this time. I will know what the hell I'm doing..." Jillian says her tone deadly serious. "do we understand each other?"

A
    Armidale_Cheiron

Jacob rolls his eyes, then stands and prepares to walk out. As he talks, his growing anger starts becoming apparent in the tone and volume of his voice.

"I see how it works. Newcomer rolls in through the hood and instantly gets presumed to be an asshat who don't know shit about being a vampire; then when he brings up the legit point that he does know shit about being a vampire and that he's not a dumbass, he gets talked the f*** down! Right, I'm gonn' be on my merry sweet way to this Avalon club, and not here getting insulted!"

Now seeing red and feeling somewhat disrespected, his Vice climbing to the forefront of his mind and struggling to influence his behaviour, Jacob has to repeat 'don't swing at the motherf****rs! Don't swing at the motherf****rs! Don't swing at the motherf****rs!' in order to keep his cool, instead storming out of the Haven.

And hoping to God that he doesn't see the other two before he has the chance to calm down.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.