Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
A Night Out

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    J
    Jase

Tyler walked into Reverence, he was wearing a red silk shirt with a few buttons undone and black leather pants and combat boots. His short and spikey blonde hair made his blue eyes sparkle as the light hit them, he was cleanly shaven and smelled of roses that were freshly picked. Once inside he scanned the room, his beast inside roared as he looked around and he did his best to quell its roar. 'Damn, there must be another here this evening...' Tyler made his way to the bar, he ordered an Amoretta Sour and a shot of Hot Damn. Paying and tipping, Tyler made his way to a table and sat. He noticed several close by talking, the woman amongst them caught his eye and he nodded a hello in their direction, taking Bishop Staley's words to heart and sat out to make friends.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Acquisitions and sales you say?" Conner asks. "I am in Fabrication and design myself. Perhaps you and I could have a conversation about our mutual enterprises?" Conner looks to his Ghoul and again she slides a business card over over to the Lady Daeva. "But for now, I have rounds to make. Your both are welcome to accompany me? Security detail."

As Conner rises from his seat he feels the presence of another, this one different, one he does not recognize. A similar strength to the Monster within Conner but Conner's was kept in its cage, dispite its rattling and whining. "It seems another has joined us."

S
    Sandman

She chuckles softly at his reply.

"We might be going in different directions unless your hiding an artistic side. I'm working on opening up an art gallery. Not just to be some museum to show things off but to actually sell them as well. But if you are interested perhaps we could arrange something."

She'd felt the other beast and watched the others more looking for it. Feeling that they would be good indicators if it decided to be a threat and her more immediate worry would be one of them. When it didn't seem to come to that then she relaxed a little bit.

Looking around the bar a little bit more before looking back to Conner and Thomas. "Well should we invite him over or take the party elsewhere. Not that I'm necessarily much good in the security arena."

PRE

"Let's invite him over, it's always nice to meet the newest arrivals." The Mekhet pushed his beast down into his gut when it tried to act up, tonight was a night for making connections and he was making sure that his beast was locked down and ready to deal with the presence of new predators.

J
    Jase

Tyler drank the shot and then smiled as it seemed they had noticed him, he came to meet new people not fight and he waved at the lovely woman who was sitting with the two men. He did notice one was standing, Tyler quelled his roaring beast as he regained his composure the best he could. Tonight was about meeting new people and establishing allies. Tyler took a sip of the Amoretta Sour and nodded a "Hello!" their way.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner says nothing, mearly giving the newcomer an head nod as he walked up.

PRE

Thomas gives the new Kindred a friendly smile that is an invitation to come over if he wishes. "There are all sorts of people out tonight it seems." He remarks to the other two kindred, searching his mind to find out if he'd ever run into this vampire before. While tonight was the first time he'd met the two kindred he was siting with, he had seen them around Avalon and in the case of Conner had heard about him. This new arrival was someone completely new and he readied himself to slap his beast down if the man approached.

"Mr. Greyson I would like to join you on one of your walk a bouts one night but tonight I don't believe I would be much use in my current condition. However if you ever run into something bad up there, I hope you give me a call. Even in this state I'm better than no backup at all." And maybe have talk about the clan needing to stick together with the Shadows holding so many important jobs in the Domain and things with the Brood coming to a head. Of course that last bit was left unsaid by the brand new Mekhet Whip.

C
    Conner Greyson

Cheyenne stands and turns to walk toward the door. "Yes and on that note I must return to my duties." Conner stands and gives a bow to each of them. "Goodnight Mr. O'Connor, Goodnight Ms. Dawes." Conner says and turns to make his way out of the Reverence.

S
    Sandman

She gives Conner a small wave then looks at Thomas before looking at the newest one to approach. Lifting her hand she motions to one of the seats just vacated.

"Well would you care to sit and introduce yourself a little. I don't think I've met you before and I'm always interested in meeting new people."

PRE

Thomas feels the vibration of his phone against his leg and upon seeing the number that was calling moved out of the booth. "Excuse me Ms. Dawes, I have to take this call" he says to the woman who'd joined him as he searches for the quietest place he can find to take the call. Finding such as spot he hits the talk button. "O'Connor". He says into the phone.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.