Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Night Out

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner entered the Reverence and walked back to a corner booth. Conner wore a black suit with a black shirt underneath, open at the collar. Conner, wore a small silver pin in collar of his suit jacket. He relaxed and leaned back in the booth. He ran his hand through his hair. As he watched the people dancing and enjoying themselves. The Predator within Conner wanted very much to lash out and take the blood that pumped through those walking meat sacks. Conner's predator enjoyed being free of its mask. To roam around so that any other kindred could feel its presence.

PRE

Thomas been given the honor of hunting in the Prince's rack for a short period and did not wish to let the chance to unlive the high unlife go to waste. After a few nights checking out the various scenes of the city he decided to visit Reverence, not really to hunt as to just see the place. He wasn't carrying anything that could be considered a weapon, well maybe his set of keys and then only if the security at this place was run by the same people who ruled every damn airport. Well maybe it wouldn't be so bad, Thomas hadn't had much luck sexually and might enjoy a good frisking.

Entering the club he moves through the crowd of people but soon feels the pull of another predator in the club, which was to be expected with the place being an Elysium and all. What was unexpected was that the beast belonged to the Mekhet who was the Hound of Regent Brady's domain. He'd seen the man around in Court but had never spoken to him before and decided to fix that. He approached the table. "Mind if I join you Mr. Greyson?

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner sized up the one handed mekhet as he approached. Conner was not suprised to see another Kindred in the club. But he did find it rather intersting that the One Handed Mekhet was the one. Conner knew very little of the man except what he had seen at court.

"Please." Conner said and gestured for the other shadow to join him. "Mr. O'Connor correct?"

PRE

Thomas takes a seat opposite the other Shadow. "Mr. O'Connor, but please feel free to call me Thomas." He remembered that the other Kindred always seemed kind of reserved when he'd seen him at Court and felt that the man would probably wish to remain Mr. Greyson. "If my information is correct you assist Miss Brady, I just wanted to say that her gesture to her extended family is very much appreciated."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Yes Miss Brady's decision was a wise one in my opinion. We have has some security issues as or recent though which set me ill at ease." Conner says as he thinks of the signs that he has seen of brood activity. "Perhaps when you are healed from your wounds you would be willing to join me for a security operation." Conner had no idea if he could trust the one handed man but all the mekhet have a stake in Citrus Heights.

PRE

"I will, it is only proper to return the favor for what Miss Brady has done for the whole family." Thomas wonders for a second about how bad things are, Brood wise, up in Citrus Heights. "Have you been encountering many problems in your area of town?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"Only one altercation, but there have been signs." Conner said watching the people move about the floor. A Dark haired Mask wearing woman, walks out of the crowd and slides in next to Conner. "Mr. O'Connor, May I introduce my servent, Cheyenne." The woman wore a black domino mask with silver and indego accents.

PRE

Thomas nods a greeting towards the woman, "nice to meet you." He remembered the girl from the last Court, she'd stayed with her Master but mask was what stood out in his mind. He wasn't sure if it was the same mask but he had not gotten an up close look at the girl. "Has there been a decrease in activity in last little while or have things been steady?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"I have only had one Physical Altercation, but the signs are there. And the head of the snake has not been removed." Conner explained to the Irish Born, or at least Irish Named, Kindred.

PRE

"Yes the President of that company tends to keep itself well hidden and likes to let it's various employees run things. While we've had successes in various markets recently, employees and operations can be replaced as long as the leadership is still around. Hopefully our latest cut into their market share has weakened them enough for us to finally take some hostile takeovers of their property." Thomas had read Bonfire of The Vanities, seen Wall Street and unlived through the 80's and thus was convinced that he his code words weren't too odd.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.