Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Outside of the Crone Temple

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    I
    Innerlight

Aesop holds back a low growl, then he takes a moment after the uncertainty passes. He leans in a bit and sniffs Jayant's hand cautiously though not so close as to provoke an unexpected strike, and once he feels comfortable, he slowly gives in to the human social gesture and shakes Jayant's hand. Aesop for no reason in particular mimics Jayant's voice, "simply having a fugue moment.", he says. It's unknown if he is just copying what he said or meant something by it, though he doesn't seem malious.

((Ooc - Is their anyone that was that lived here longer then 94?))

I
    Innerlight

((Ooc - Oh, and also. I would have attempted to copy Jayants forearm thing if he didn't set me up for a shake.))

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant doesn't flinch at being smelt; some people have their own idiosyncrasies after all. He himself found that going each evening without quiet meditation left him feeling slightly twitchy.

Circe tells Jayant, "Aesop is of clan Gangrel, and experienced with changing shape. He clearly has some knowledge of animals as well. I was thinking perhaps he could be of assistance in your hunt, so I will leave you two to get acquainted."

I
    Innerlight

Aesop subtly begins to stand like Jayant stands, a gesture so minuscule one may not notice it. He then mimics snippets of what Circe said and posed it as a question to either one kindred that may answer his question, " I was thinking perhaps he could be of assistance in your hunt?"

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Of course, Hierophant. It will be done." Jayant cocks his head at Aesop, wondering how they will work together. That mimicry could be useful, especially as an exercise in baiting and switching. He grins, wide, as the 'Sheep idea' he was practicing seems to have taken an unexpected, but not unwanted, twist.

I
    Innerlight

Aseop stands as Jayant stands, in his dirty fatigues and faded out Michael Jackson tee shirt, "Of course, Hierophant. It will be done", says Aesop in Jayant's voice. Aesop looks around to the forest, and speaks in his own voice, though there is nothing elegant or refined about it. He speaks as if forming his own words come with effort, "feed now?", he states in the form of a question, "hunt?", he says to Jayant as if asking if he wants to go off into the woods and hunt the old fashioned way.

"What would you like to hunt? I am unable to feed from animals any longer but I shall accompany you. It will be an interesting exercise."

I
    Innerlight

Aesop tilts his head like an animal, mumbling some of what Jayant said under his breath almost as if to learn his manner of speech not in a mocking way. Aesop had been around longer then even he could remember, in a time when their were no such thing as cities, or even man made fire as far as he could remember, but he never let himself get to that point he could not hunt. Kindred were a part of nature, but they were not of the natural order, and the older they got the farther they moved away from nature. If he ever were to lose the ability to hunt he'd truly go mad, Jayant must have been a very mentally strong indivudual to be able to hunt but not feed. Maybe that was why Circe didn't want to hunt, and a part of him felt sad for her that she could receive no joy from a ritual so ancient.

"Deer", says Aesop to Jayant, thinking that the two of them could manage that. He started to become anxious at the prospect of hunting in a pack, something he hadn't done in 20 years... or maybe 30 he wasn't sure.

Scene close. The hunt continues in a new thread.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.