Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
121 - 130
DISPLAYED
(1101) Eternal Court X

Page 13 of 20 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last

"Really? With that bad boy image? That suprises me I saw all those men and women looking at you in the asylum." Ok they had probably been looking at Kat, Asa, Jillian, Ciarra and Victoria Stamford but Kat wasn't going to even mention that. A compliment was a compliment, allthough this one was perhaps slightly masked.

"So have you lived in the city long?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

L

"That does sound as though it would be a good idea." And with that, Wilhelm makes his way back over to the rest of the Kindred present at Court tonight.

PRE

Ajax

Ajax laughed quietly at the suggestion that anybody had been really looking on New Years Eve. "That's sweet and I appreciate the effort but if I got any looks on New Years it was from people jealous I got to hang with the beautiful people like you." He quickly adds "And Jillian, the Seneschal, the Prince." He smiles awkwardly and changes the subject. "I've been here a couple of months, since right before Jillian stepped up to challenge for the Priscus job."

Katrina turns to Jacob. "Ok J.L, I will leave you in Harpy Maskelyne's good company. See Miss Stamford when she is free. I just need to speak to Ajax." She smiles at Jacob and nods to Amos. "Do you wish to join me?"

She heads over to the group Jillian and Ajax are in and stands next to him. Katrina looks up at Ajax and moves in closer to him so that she doesn't distirb Jillians coversation. "I have a bit of a favor to ask you." she pauses to gauge his reaction. "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. It is totally up to you. However I though perhaps you could help me move into my place. I got some flat pack furniture that I need to put up and wondered if you would like to help me?"
    Amos reply politely to Katrina invitation.

'' Of course, I'll be glad to join the conversation .... beep-beep (sound of a mobile phone ringing). ... If you'll excuse me for a moment. I have to take this call, I'll be right back to you in a few minutes.''

Amos then takes the call, it was Consuella phoning him. He hadn't heard her voice in a very long time and was very happy to get somes news from her fellow carthian. Except, and it was visible on Amos face, the news were less than good.

Despite this, he tries to show a normal and friendly face, but the more perceptive kindred might sense that he is somewhat worried.

After a while, the mekhet hangs up the phone and goes to join Katrina and Ajax.

'' Sorry about that compadres. And nice seeing you two, Senorita Katrina, Senor AJax.

How's your unlife been treating you lately ? Good I hope. ''

"Quite well thankyou. I am settling in nicely, and you?" Katrina said while taking a step back from Ajax so that Amos was included in the conversation.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

Thomas leaves the corner he and the Priscus had been speaking in and moves out into the more common area where the other Kindred where gathered. He sees the conversations that had sprung up, Amos was talking to the two Gangrel, the big guy and the new one who looked like a Daeva, the blue haired Gangrel Priscus was speaking with a new arrival in town, one with a weaker beast. Another new arrival sat alone reading the Laws of the Domain, another beast weaker than his. The Mekhet quiets his beast and decides he does not wish to interrupt the conversations or the guy reading. He sees the Harpy observing the gathering and wanders over to hear what is new.

"Harpy Maskelyne, how has your night been so far?" He asks standing a couple of feet beside her so they could keep their vision on the interactions happening in the Court.

Ajax

"Hey Amos, things have been pretty decent. How about with yourself?" He was a bit disappointed that the man's arrival had caused his compliment of Katrina, even a small one such as saying she was in the beautiful people crowd, to be missed. He couldn't really get upset with Amos however, the guy was just friendly, outgoing and was like some weird Mekhet / Gangrel hybrid.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara

*The thin Ventrue waves to Thomas as he approaches, turning towards him to speak. She had hoped to get a little info on the other new arrivals to the city, but they were all already engaged in conversation. Besides, she always had time for fellow Carthians.*

Hello Mr O'Connor. Pleasant enough, it seem we have some new arrivals to the city. I was checking to see if any were in need of invitations to the upcoming meeting.

*She glances over at the man's wrist, slightly worried that his wound hadn't healed.* How has your evening been, nothing too exciting I hope?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max

*Max makes his way down the stairs to Court, feeling lighter than he had in months. With his work done, and he hair back to the right color, the Mekhet actually manages a slight grin and he clears the last few steps into the bottom level, hands tucked into his pockets. He had hoped to see Charlie, but it seems the ex-Priscus is gone for good.

Ahh well, new arrivals have made it to the city; Max making his way towards the crowd to see who's who and what's what.*

S
    Steven

Jillian looks around for a bit before seeing the Deputy make his way down the steps. Jillian had been trying to get a run in with him for a bit. Well since Charlie fell off because she knew they were acquaintances. She mostly wanted to make sure anyone carrying a torch for Charlie wasn't gonna try to light her on fire with it. "Scuse me Jake." She says as she rises up from the couch and makes her way over to the deputy.

"Hey Deputy Heinz how you doing man." Jillian says, "You gotta minute or two ta chat?"

Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

"It's been a somewhat interesting night so far but first thank you for the gift certificate, I'll swing by there and pick one up as soon as I'm able to tie a proper Windsor again." He looks down at where the hand would be. "It's a good lesson in patience." He turns his gaze back at the crowded room and looking at the Kindred present, the two newest arrivals looked like they might be able to handle themselves in a fight, something that would be an asset when the Domain went after the Brood.

"There is one piece of interesting news, Primogen Nagaraj has been focusing on his Regency and withdrawn from the day to day politics. Priscus Von Schusten has offered the position of Whip for the Mekhet clan to myself and I've accepted it." The tone is basic, as if he was describing a baseball score or the results of a Boston College football game. Except against Notre Dame, he's be a little more animated if it was a game against Notre Dame.

Page 13 of 20 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last
Closed Thread