Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max lets out a wry chuckle at the man's recent history perspective; thinking back over all the wars and years of his existence.* Tell me, Mr O'Connor; did you know that before World War II, World War I was called The Great War and the War to End All Wars. Then came the March of the Nazis, and the nuclear bombs that ended World War II. A never ending progression of technology for mass death...

*For his part, Max omits that he was on the wrong side of the Axis and Allies, at least from an American perspective.* And you're right, there are dangerous things out there Mr O'Connor; least of all us.

PRE

"I remember when they called it the Great War and the War to End all Wars, I even remember when some actually believed that lie." He stopped for a second. "I also remember the Nazis, a lot of memories of them." There was a slight smile at the mention of the Nazi's even if he spoke the word itself with utter contempt. "Got to see Europe because of them." He looks at the other Kindred who carried himself with the confidence of age. "I also got to see what they did." And that's why I'm here. He was leaving out a lot in this conversation.

Ciara Maskelyne

*Well, this conversation has quickly veered dangerously in the direction of "So what did you do during the War, Mr Heinz?". Time to go.* Well then, we can agree that the Kine are ingenious at creating ways to kill each other. Now if you'll excuse me I see someone I have to say hello to. Good evening, Mr O'Connor...

PRE

"Have a good night Deputy, I believe you have my information should you need some assistance with that issue we were talking about earlier or wish to swap some interesting bits of occult information." Giving the Deputy a nod and turning his attention back to the social matters of Court. Well watching them anyway.

K
    KingThorn

This is taking too long...

Which is worse, interrupting the number two, or going home without being announced?

Obadiah shifts nervously, trying to find somewhere to rest and wait without being disturbed. He wanders around to the set of couches, lounging on them restlessly until the situation changes.

Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
Closed Thread