Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
Who's Hunting Who

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith looks at the kid just as he's striking a deal with Marcus. She twists her mouth in momentary distaste at the idea of just joining in. It's not that she didn't want to, it's just... well... OK, she doesn't want to. Not really. But Owen's easy acceptance of the deal is like a challenge, like he's lapping imaginary wings and going 'buck-uck!' at her.

Finally, she walks to the trio, and says, in her usual direct fashion, slaps her hand down on top of Nightfall's. Probably a little too hard. Unintentionnaly, I'm sure. "F**k this, I'm in." She looks at where Spartan should be. "Shit. Let's f**king hurry this, Alphonse's already gone through."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Owen looks at Sam, trying to gauge if the short man is joking... or just crazy. After glancing at Faith, he reveals the battered SpongeBob desk lamp he had partially hidden behind his back. He holds it like a weapon. Now that it looks like they are ready to enter the Hedge, Marcus stands up and pulls his Hedge Ax out. After he adjusts the straps on his rucksack, he puts his hand out to Owen.

"Owen, I'm going to help you find your friend, and make this Bogeyman wish he'd never taken him. We're in this together, so we're going to watch each other's backs, alright? Whatever I'm good at, I'll do my best to help you, and you do the same. As long as we stick together, nothing bad should happen to us, even if it takes us until Spring to get back."

Owen takes the offered hand and nods his head in agreement.

"Okay. Thanks."

Marcus looks around to see if any of the others wish to bind themselves to the Pledge.
    Alice frowned at the pledge as it as clear Marcus started looking around expecting others to join in. After a few moments she spoke.

"Sorry, but I don't enter into pledges lightly or often, especially without full disclosure of what's at stake. Furthermore given my current position I don't think it wise to utter a pledge that keeps me in the hedge until after the start of Spring has passed." She cleared her throat and then continued. "We should get a move on if this is going to take a while."

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam doesn't enjoy making Pledges, either, but he can't deny their usefulness. He smiles at Alice. "Fact is, they don't know that much their selves. Its just somethin' we got to do, an' this'll help us. But I agree that yer Highness shouldn't take part as worded. An' we should get movin'." Barkley quirks a bushy eyebrow at Marcus; was it simply an oversight that he would endanger the Spring Sovereign with such a poorly worded Pledge, or something more? But the diminutive stump trusts Marcus as a colleague, so he doesn't flinch at adding his own twiggy hand to the Pledge, winking at Owen as he does so. "Ol' Sam will, though."

The Lost who join Marcus in his Pledge to the creepy little boy each feel a tightening in their chest as the bands of Fate tie them to their words. Looking up, the Metalflesh's face shows mild surprise as he gives the motley group a satisfied smile. He hadn't expected so many of them to join their hearts to his promise to the boy. Moving toward the deeper darkness between the two entwined trees, Marcus steps over the threshold and into the Wilds beyond.

It costs 1 WP to join the Bogeyman Motley Pledge

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.