(Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall smells the crisp scent of Alice's Mantle and turns as she approaches.

Smiling, he bows, although not as deeply as for the ascendant Dread Lord. "Queen White," he says, although his eyes say much more.

"Looks like we just beat the rush,"
    Nightfall added as more began trickling in. His brow furrowed as he saw the new Snowskin, and he almost sniffed the air to see if the crisp smell of Winter were in the air about her.

After the Manticoress approached, he smiled warmly, carefully schooling his features to avoid any trace of pity or curiosity about Bert. "Juno, how are you?"

L

It was weird, and that particular phrasing from Terri reminded him of the other thing he'd found strange about this particular Coronation...he couldn't recall attendance for any of the others actually being mandatory. Why was this one?

He pushed that though to the back of his mind, though, as he accompanied Terri up to the throne to bow to their King. It was something he could worry more about some other time. And he can't help but grin a bit as he sees where Terri's gaze wanders too. "Just can't keep that off your mind, can you?"

Kaito approaches Rick and Terri. "It is nice to see both of you again. I trust that you are both well?" She was wearing the same outfit she was wearing when they met at the 4seasons. It had clearly been washed and ironed before the event.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

P
    Patrick Donovan

Patrick made his from his room at the 4Season's to the Freehold's throne room, located very conveniently in the same hotel. As he nears the room he adjusts his suit, white both in honor of the new season and because the color partly camouflaged the pale as the grave skin of his mien. Entering the room he smiles at the decor, loving the old world feel of the setting and listening as his muse spoke of a story contained in the walls of a haunted old castle, of a phantom that walked in the shadows. A lovely noble Lady waiting for her beloved to return from the latest Crusade, where he had gone to take up the banner of God and King Richard, leaving his lover to a death from heartbreak, wasting away but never leaving her vigil, hoping that even in death his soul would return to seek out it's one true love.

The Darkling files those thoughts away and makes a mental note that he should start making some notes, that these thoughts might be the genesis of another story. Moving towards the Throne he stops and bows to the Autumn King before moving off to the side of the room to see what refreshments were being served and to check if he had met any of the other early arrivals. Seeing Kaito, Rick and Terri he walks towards their little group, hopeful that he would not be imposing on them.

Patrick's Suit

Juno hoped that she could give the perception of being at ease and not fighting the urge to go find Bert and strip him of his ears. She didn't fidget -- never let them see you sweat -- and she looked Nightfall in the eye from behind the purple lenses of her sunglasses.

"I am doing well, though I'm feeling the chill of the season. It's helpful that this is also the season of the holidays, and thus more than enough Glamour to be had if Desire runs to the taste."

As she spoke, there was a soft thrum beneath the inflection, as though a large cat had been gifted with speech.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith arrives, partly glad she wasn't late to the part. Why partly? Because being late was fun every once a while. OK, it was always fun.

Her concession to the season is the leather jacket she usually wears over her usual attire when the weather makes it necessary. The only other variance in her appearance is a bruise around the left eye. Namely, a black splotch that marks a spot where she most likely got hit. Then again, everything she'd ever done in this town could potentially lead to that, so nobody could really be surprised.

She scans the room, briefly, as she enters, but hangs back from all the bowing and scraping at IBM's feet. Instead, she scoffs, and rolls her eyes. The absence or presence of various members of the Freehold don't register. She was here because she had too, and little else.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Evening Juno," Alice said with a smile. "Thank you so much! It is good to see you again. Your outfit is nice as well the scarf is very seasonal I like it."

Alice grinned broadly at nightfall's formal reply.

"Mr Fields," the snowskin said politely with barely a hint of mischievous tone.

Noticing Terri and Rick, Alice gave them a smile and a reserved, but enthusiastic wave.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri's eyes slowly peeled away from Alice's finger as she waved, which the Beast reciprocated. When Alice looked away, Terri glanced up at her Heartsworn. "Yeah, I mean...no...well, yeah," she said with a little sigh. A smile quickly followed by a quick kiss. "As long as I have you, that's all I need, or want."

When Kaito joined them, Terri continued to smile. "Evening Kaito, how are you settling in?"

The throne room door opened and the beautiful figure of Queen Katrin Byeli entered, her seeming appearing stark due to the connection with Winter, her Fairest features perfect in every way. Gliding into the castle, her eyes take in the surroundings but without breaking stride, Katrin stopped mere feet before the dais and curtseyed to the current Ruler.

"Good evening, your Majesty. I apologise for my tardiness."

HAL blinks. Once. He nods and Katrin moves away, an air of apparent frostiness lingering in her wake.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

"I am fine thank" Kaito was cut off as the winter queen entered the hall. As the queen approached the current ruler Kaito decided to finish her sentence.

"You. Would I be right in thinking that is Queen Katrin?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Juno smiled slightly at the compliment, then, "Thank you. I'm trying to bring a little bit of color back into my wardrobe. It's....been a long year. I'm glad that the new one is just around the corner so that things can be put away into the past where they belong."

She noticed Terri and gave her a friendly wave. Hopefully she was able to catch the eye of the Beast -- she owed her much, and decided that once a chance presented itself she would certainly make pleasant overtures. "I hope that her business is doing well -- I should go by there one day and look at the merchandise; it was very crowded at the last gathering and I couldn't get close enough to the displays."

Her tail curled to one side as she noticed that yes, Terri and Rick were a couple, Alice and Nightfall were a couple, and once upon a time it was a good chance that she and Bert would have been a couple too. She decided to shift the conversation a bit -- she had a worrisome feeling that sooner or later she would be asked about Bert and what was going on between them. Quite frankly she was afraid of that question -- because she didn't know what sort of response it would elicit from her.

"Still. I may be speaking out of turn, but it feels weird to me in that the Court has become a mandatory attendance event. I don't remember any other one being organized along those lines."

Page 2 of 25 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread