Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Winter Festival 2010

Page 5 of 25 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan

"Its something Burt Brought up to me, he had been tracking down some child kidnappers and recruited myself and Grunt to assist." Spartan's voice drips with disdain and loathing when he says the word "Grunt"

"So now that I have gained a foot hold I am looking for some of us to go in." Spartan pollishes off his meed and nods as Sam gestures for another.

"No, its not," Terri replies, looking around at the various Lost within the throne room with all the caution that came natural to a Beast. She looks back at Rick, locking eyes with him. "I'm going to speak with Alice, see how she's doing." With a final smile to them both, Terri heads over to the Spring Queen. "Hello, Queen White, how have you been?"

The door to the throne room opens yet again as the Mask-strengthened form of Gianna enters wearing a simple suit jacket and skirt of plain grey. Ever present are the large glasses and wild hair, and with a quick scan of the Hollow, she moves towards the bar and orders a small glass of wine.

While waiting for Kaito to join them, Katrin looks over to where Terri was walking. "Я считаю, что мы поздравляем в целях," she comments, looking back at the former Archer. Her eyes bore into his own, and if the eyes are indeed windows of the soul, then Nightfall is getting a good glimpse at what makes the Queen of Sorrow so connected to Winter.

Translation

L

"I suppose no two Coronations have felt quite the same..."

Though he certainly didn't go to any great lengths to hide that he though something seemed off with the current environs. Even if he didn't seem to plan to go into any details.

Any concern, however, was wiped away as Terri told him where she was going. A playful grin even working his way to his face, "Try not to stare too much."

Kaito moves closer to the Queen as requested. "Your Majesty" she said as she curtsied. She wasn't sure if she was interupting something important.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Juno blinked slightly and was suddenly very glad that she had made use of sunglasses as a fashion accessory.. How to deal with this situation....and not insult the doctor. Bert is his friend, and I'll make an allowance for that. Might as well be honest.

"I'm doing well, having kept myself busy with one project or another. I wish that I could say the same thing for...myself and Bert. It wasn't really meant to be. We aren't together anymore. I learned of this not so long ago." Despite the Manticoress' best attempts, her disappointment and a hint of sadness managed to momentarily slip into her tone of voice.

She glanced around the room as well, hoping that the Ogre would dare show himself after such an impersonal parting of the ways. Still, she was determined to not create a disturbance during the gathering; things felt tense enough as they were and didn't need her help to get any worse.

"To be honest, I haven't seen him at all this evening. Hopefully he will show up, because this is his Court's party."

Terri's approach was a welcome relief from the distasteful subject of Bert. Juno's tail curled slightly to one side as she smiled at the Beast. "Hello, how have you been? I've been planning to visit your shop soon."

Marcus Evan

The Metalflesh glances at Sam before he answers.

"And you've actually tracked them down in the Hedge? Tell us more."

Doctor Jack

The good doctor puts a comforting hand on Juno's arm.

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. I actually haven't seen much of him myself lately... uh, that is... until right now."

Jack looks significantly toward the Winter Queen. Bert looks uncomfortable as he silently stands near his Queen. An astute observer might notice that his gaze tends to shy away from Juno's general vicinity. He doesn't appear to be making the least bit of effort to socialize with the other Lost at the Festival. The Wizened gets a puzzled look on his face as he wonders why his normally gregarious friend would be behaving so strangely. Soon, however, his attention shifts to the Twilit Page as she approaches their group.

"Oh, hello Terri. How are you?"

S
    Spartan

"We found a Merchant who was selling one of the children." Spartan said. "Burt took the Child and we split up. I made a deal with the merchant that I would Fight in the Pit and If I won he would give me information that would lead to the child dealer."

Spartan took another drink and thought for a few moments, "I fought a Blunderbore and won." Spartan said, "And I was rewarded with the means to find the kidnappers."

P
    Patrick Donovan

"So our King sits on the throne and the Gentleman he addressed, I assume to be the Summer King from his Mantle. The Lady whom Kaito is currently seeking an audience with is the Winter Queen, is the Spring Queen in attendance?" Patrick asks Rick with an embarrassed look on his pale face. "I do hate being such a bother but I am only trying to work out who is who, I hope that I am not keeping you from being social with the others." He'd seen Terri leave to go and speak to a woman named "Alice". More than that he knew that all Freeholds were bound not just by the magics of their kind but also by the bonds of friendship between it's members and that as a new arrival he was still on the outside of those tight bonds of friendship and duty.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

It wasn't the answer Nightfall expected, but it wasn't entirely inappropriate. Not that he knew what to expect from the words, but he knew that he'd never be so cruel under normal circumstances.

He met Katrin's beautiful eyes with his own, searching; searching for the Sorrow that transcended the common. Sorrow that Treasured, one of the many bonds between them.

It wasn't his eyes, but the Wisp, that found the truth.

"Thank you,"
    Nightfall replied with a smile. "Tell me, whatever became of my old comrade Dorian? For the guest list, of course."

M
    MonkofLords

As per usual, Mason was late. He did have a reason though, as his job didn't quite recognize the authority of the courts. Or know about them for that matter. There wasn't much he could do about that besides throw apologies all around. Or notes all around.

Which ever was more effective.

Mason assumed that announcing his presence was probably a good idea, but that required people to notice him.

He wrote in large font on his notebook and raised it above his head, pointing towards the group, Good day everyone!

Page 5 of 25 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread