Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Save a Dance for Me

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice wondered into the Glissade, looking around the building while making her way to the back. Despite all the negative things that had been happening in the freehold the fact that something positive was coming about gave her hope that things could improve after all. She just hoped that the rest of the freehold would be able to see it as a positive time for celebration as well heaven knows everyone could use a reason to celebrate especially now.

"Hey Neil you in here?" Alice called out as she made her way toward the back of the building.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Towards the back, in the dancing studio, the sounds of soft electronic music can be heard -- Daft Punk -- punctuated by the soft thumps of feet landing on the wooden floor. At the sound of Alice's voice, the thumps stop, and a moment later the music drops in volume.

A moment later the door opens and Neil appears, dressed in black sweat pants and a white t-shirt, and bare feet. His elfin features light up when he sees Alice and a casual flip of his head moves his bangs away from his eyes.

"Yeah,"
    he smiles, "What's up?"

As he approaches, he surges forward gracefully, catching Alice around the waist and small of her back and dipping her low.

"You could not reezist zee love zat you feel, no?"
    he murmured in his best Pepe Le Pew impersonation.

[banner]nf[/banner]

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice giggled at Nightfall's accent as he grabbed and then dipped her. "You know me, I couldn't stay away."

Looking up at him, she continued chuckling. "Foxes don't meow so I'm afraid I won't be able to play my part and run away. Besides with you it is funner getting caught," Alice finished by gently brushing a cool hand against Neil's cheek.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"We shall stoke ze fournaz of love, mah chere, and make ze wondairfull moozic togethair," Neil continued, grinning.

He leaned down and kissed the soft, cool lips.

"Not that I mind, but was there something else? Otherwise you could have just told me to stay in bed and open up shop late."

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam walks into Glissade quietly, the Dusk dampening the short man's footsteps, just in time to see Neil and Alice...you know...sigh...kay-eye-ess-ess-eye-enn-gee, an' you can keep the jokes about doin' so in a tree to yerselves, thank you so much. He makes a particular nasty face, but as it turns out, that's how his face is usually made (carved?), anyway. "You two should get a..." Sam looks around. "Right, so you two've got a room. Should I leave, then?" The Woodwalker looks like he's just returned from...wherever the hell he goes. Some of those mudstains appear fresh, and dead, crackling leaves fall from his beard and jacket.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

"What a woman needs an appointment to visit her fiancι now?" She asked with a playful innocence.

When barkley spoke Alice almost fell to the floor as she turned her head to look in his direction. She blushed faintly at his statement and attempted to right herself back to a standing position.

"No you're not interupting. Come in," she replied quickly

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Neil was about to answer when Barkley sprouted.

"Hey, Sam, where you been?"
    he asked, gracefully rising and lifting Alice back upright.

"We're getting married,"
    Neil added, in case Sam had caught Alice's words. Although standing now, he didn't release his Spring Queen, slowly pirouetting her before wrapping his arms around her.

Sam Barkley

PRE

"Huh? Oh, small smurf village popped up near the border, had to burn it down a little bit," he smirks. Some of those stains on his coat do indeed appear to be soot. "Nasty buggers, ignorant an' belligerent an' malevolent, the lot of 'em. They do sing, the cartoon got that right, but only while they steal yer wimmen and wine. Look, I still got blue on me boot." He raises a heel to show them. "That's never comin' out," he says happily.

Then his ears catch up to the news. He looks at them both in astonishment. Just when Sam thought he'd had Neil figured, the Fairest throws him a curveball. Then his mouth catches up. "Congratulations!!!" he yells. "This calls for a celebration, sure it does!" His flask is produced from muscle memory alone, and half-gone in a sip. He shakes it and frowns. "Where do yeh keep the hooch in this place, Neil?" he asks, looking around under the natural assumption that anyone who speaks Russian keeps several liters of vodka chilling wherever they might find themselves. "Or should we see how big a dent we ken make at Harry's tonight, wha?" The little bushman seems genuinely excited, if caught off guard by the news.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice still was not used to sam after the time she had spent around him. It was difficult to tell with him just how much he was actually joking and when he was being serious. She half expected to see small blue stains on the bottoms of his shoes. Alice was just grateful she wasn't a cat person with pets. She might end up a nervous wreck otherwise.

As Nightfall twirled her around she laughed heartily again let him pull her close. After she came to a rest she turned back to Sam.

"A drinking celebration? I think that sounds like a wonderful idea! We could head to Harry's, it would be nice to get out of the house and have a night on the town."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Any place that dealt with as many bruises, sprains, and ligament damage as Glissade did had a freezer full of ice packs.

And where there's a freezer and a Russian...

Besides, no one had complained yet about holding a icy vodka bottle up to a broken nose after a couple of shots.

Still, it seemed like Alice wanted to get out, so he agreed; "Harry's it is... just let me get my shoes!"

He also grabbed The Folder.

Besides, later he and Sam could do vodka shots and celebrate a few more dead fae-kin.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread