With a decision to head to Amber Hills behind her, Victoria made her way across the lot to her white delivery van. As she approached she saw her ever present servant in the passenger seat.

Ajax looked at the text on his phone and knew that Jillian was going out after the Brood fuckers alone. That could be dangerous and the Big Gangrel really didn't want the new Priscus to bite it so soon into her reign, mainly because she was hot and partly because that would make him Priscus. And that would mean politics that could distract him from his own personal goals. Spiritual goals and deep stuff like that. He catches up to the Seneschal and stands a few feet away, just like how the Invictus liked to be approached

Noticing the man approach Victoria stopped and then turned to the man. "Mister Ajax. Was there something that I could help you with?"

"Seneschal I have been contacted by my clan's Priscus, who is investigating Brood presence in South Sacramento, and has asked if I would be joining her. I do not wish to leave this group in a bind so I am asking if my presence can be spared in order to assist with the Gangrel Priscus' investigation and patrol. If I am needed I will remain with this group and aid it to the best of my abilities."

Victoria stood for a moment considering the savage's words and the manner in which they were delivered. She wondered if a savage could be this way it it was so difficult for the more civilized clans, her own included, for polite behavior. Maybe there was something to be said for survival instincts? Regardless she found herself impressed with the newer arrival and besides larger numbers might just make things awkward for them getting in quietly.

"Very well, I would not wish to keep you from family obligations. Consider yourself free to aid your Priscus...and good hunting Mr Ajax."

"Thank you Seneschal. I wish you good luck with your investigation of Amber Hills." Ajax takes a step backwards, and then turns towards his car to join Jillian in her operations against the Brood pricks.