DISPLAYED
Amnesia is not an Acceptable Plot Device

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum walked in through the door carrying a Big Gulp from 7/11. She gave them all an apologetic look as she closed the door and made her way to one of the open seats and sat down quietly.
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Rosh

PRE

"Not sure Jordan. We came across a map in the Hostel marked with the Order HQs. Could be the same. Or maybe they are Nexus." Rosh says as Aurum steos in. He watches her sit, his mind wondering what it was the Mind user had wanted them to neglect. It would be easy to get paranoid, to begin doubting leads and second guessing choices.
    But that served nothing. "Can you locate the Tower Bridge and the Bell Building the Arrow raided last year?" Rosh breifly considers get the Map from his car, deciding to once Jordan answers.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

They are both approximated with a red knot.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Pleased that they've all arrived, Ruby sets to inspecting Jordan's find. Well, it doesn't take her more than a few moments to recognize the patterns and dots.

"Oh. Were they really tryin' to keep us from findin' this?" Ruby grabs a hold of the door handle, excuse me. "Let me just check something."

She steps out, walks down to her office and collects a copy of the Ley map from a hanging file drawer.

Jordan pointed at the two points Rosh asked about.

"Our knitter marked each of those two places, Rosh. They must be special...but are they special in an arcane sense? This was really painstaking work. I have to figure that every strand is meaningful. Glad I spotted it in that whole mess."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The map matches the glove, except the smaller, weaker lines are missing. At many key convergences, there is a red knot, although a couple seem random.

Roll Int+Composure -3 to see if they're really random.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Random?

Rosh

PRE

Rosh nods and excuses himself. A few minutes latter he returns with the fabled FC Map. "Would the Mysterium object to me copying some of this. Or maybe all of it?" No sarcasm. Rosh holds his breath hoping his tainted past with the bookies will not squash his request. Having a map of the City's Ley Network could prove invaluable, especially if it came with out the days, no- years of research. He waits even before marking what is obvious. Now was the time for respect.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Studied side by side, the similarity is undeniable. Of course, it's the differences which might very well save or damn them.

The smaller lines are gone? Well that matches up with what they already know. If the glove has recorded the Seer's work, then it must be more recent then their own records.

What could they be?

"Well, they look random to me. About the only thing they could represent would be Hallows we don't yet know about."

"I believe we would not object to offering consult to the Council should they have questions about the structure of the ley. But if you intend to make a copy for anything beyond your own personal use, I'd prefer if you made a formal request."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Another knot, Jordan notices, is where the Kruegan's Sanctum was. A quick look shows that there isn't a knot for the Museum. So it's not simply ley line convergences. Jordan's only been to one of the seven knots: the Tower Bridge.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread