Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Amnesia is not an Acceptable Plot Device

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

The staff offices of Fillard Goldman, a study table is pushed aside to make room for sitting chairs. Safety charts line the far wall, and shelves are stocked with preservative solutions and preparative tools.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

I assume the Onions crew is meeting here?

An apology letter lies in an envelope from Jack Falley. A personal emergency, which he hopes to return from within the year.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

That sure is one lonely envelope.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

It's because Jordan and Ruby are both in non-stickies.

Jordan made his way into the research room, still a bit stunned by the suicide. Watching it relived in his Postcognition spell didn't make him feel a lot better. He sat down to wait for the others, and spotted the letter on the table.

"Wonderful. My cabal-mate emergent had a personal emergency, just like Bev. Although the element of romance was missing, the element of friendship wasn't. Aunt Betty is right...in terms of personal relationships, I'm cursed. That's all there is to it. And I don't think all the luck I could manipulate in Fate would do any good."

Rosh

PRE

Rosh follows Jordan, happy to have a guide. He promised he would not touch anything. "Well, that is inconvenient" Rosh mention with glance of Jordan's shoulder.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Ruby arrives a few moments later, having dropped some things off in her office. She doesn't take well to the news.

"Are you kiddin' me?" She puts two fingers to the bridge of her nose and massages frustration away. "Alright, well we'll make do. Has Aurum made it here yet?"

Jordan folded the letter and tossed it sadly on the table. That's the way the egg rolls. As Ruby had not taken a seat, he remained standing.

"No, she hasn't arrived yet, Ruby. But she was the last of us to leave, I think."

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

"Alright, well someone please make sure to call Henry to make sure him and his girls didn't disappear our Jack." Hm, Jordan might not appreciate that comment. "Just in case, of course. I mean, probably not, but ah - "

Let's try to recover from that, shall we?

"I think we can all agree that our memory's been tampered with. Million dollar question is what's been mussed up, and why." Any insight?

Jordan smiled at Ruby and shook his head slightly. She sure had a bee in her bonnet about the Guardians. Then he went serious.

"The why seems very straightforward to me. We obviously discovered something we wanted to discover while at the park. Something regarding the victim, perhaps."

He pulled the glove from the inside pocket of his jacket and laid it out on the jacket. "This is the only clue we came away with...look at it. Our knitter executed a perfect map of Sacramento. Now have a look at these gold lines with the occasional red knots. What do they say to you?"

Didn't forget everything

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread