(Nexus I) Angel, Asa, Twist, Mhairi
Apr 23, 2020 - May 15, 2020
(Nexus I) Sonnie, Emily, and the Crew
Apr 25, 2020 - May 14, 2020
(Nexus I) Over by the Bar...
Apr 29, 2020 - May 8, 2020
(Nexus I) National Security
May 10, 2020 - May 11, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily pouts as the food is snatched away. "Rude."

"Yep, human. And that's the plot of Titanic, wise-ass,"
    she replies with a giggle.

The Ithaeur gives the young guy a confused look. "Fire?" she asks. "Oh, in the Hisil. Right. Pixel, huh?" she asks offering a hand. "Emily."

Yamiyo emerges and is given a small wave. "Yami? Is everyone I meet a.... something? Urgh."

She shrugs as Campenella introduces himself. "Wouldn't know. Haven't managed to snag one yet." She grins. "Hi. That's an.... unusual name. Is it a family one or something?"

She points to Sonnie and looks to Pixel. "Yeah... like.... magic magic?" Eyes are wide. "Same kinda deal? I'll show you mine if you show me yours?"

2. Likes Origins, , Abyssalstar liked this post
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"No, that wasn't a rift in the universe, that was a rift in the Lie," Avis said to Guru , her smile fading into a neutral mask. "And I hope you don't take offense, but if you touch me, I'm going to throw you off the roof and see if you can fly."

Avis jerked her chin in the direction of the void waiting over the railing, and the sight of that river of celestial fire floating out over the city.

"The beauty you're seeing is a reflection of the Truth. Although, it sounds to me like you're not one who recognizes the difference between the two. At least, not yet. So, tell me, if you've never seen the creation of a new Soul, have you at least seen one fade from another's eyes?"

4. Likes Origins, , West liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Trying to hold back her laughter as Sonnie speaks of letting herself indulge for once, it was hard to keep a straight face upon hearing that. However the conversation of magic and ghosts had her mind interested and the older gentleman did seem interesting. Perhaps listening here for a second or two might be of interest.
    Lightly fixing her hair and touching her ears, keeping a careful look at everyone around her excited to see what would be said and happen next. Noting how Sonnie used a fake name taking a mental note to present herself with one of her many short lived aliases.

Smiling at Ann/Sonnie
    "Ohh we can just skinny dip I don't think anyone would mind" looking over Emily "care to join in for a bath as well fair maiden?"

Looking a bit confused at Emily's comment.
    "Is everyone you meet a cute young woman lusting after you? Or what else could you possibly speak of?" A sly smile given, she didn't fully understand the comment but then again she was curious and the only way she knew how to hide it were to play on her charms.

Her eyes carefully keeping tabs on Pixel, Emily and Campanella.

6. Likes Origins liked this post

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Welp. This is a lesson. Talking about people like they aren't around when they are around? It's basically summoning magic. Granted that was the desired outcome, but still.

"Hey." He gives the former Heirarch a nod and a smile. "I was just telling them I knew a guy who could talk to ghosts and may or may not have been on the titanic."

Pixel's attention then turns to Sonnie and her snacks. To her first question he simply laughs.

"I'll let this guy tell you about the titanic, but yes. Mages with spells. I'm like a one man palantir myself."

He's smiling and nodding, happy to be in the presence of someone else who could appreciate Tolkien's work. When Emily mentions the fire and the Hisil he tilts his head slightly to the side as confusion slips into his features.

"What's the Hisil?" He looks down at her hand for a moment. The Libertine does his best to smile before looking her in the eyes once more. "Oh, uh, we don't shake hands or touch. It's the palantir thing? Touching and names give us a connection to each other, one we can use to spy or attack or a bunch of other sketchy stuff. It's nice to meet you though!"

At her request for a display he nods in agreement. His attention turns to Sonnie's snacks again for a moment. He could just pluck one off her plate, but he decided that would be rude. Instead he looks for where the snack came from. A space out of his reach but not really. He chants his magic wizard words, and Campanella can see a golden glyph form as the Warlock reaches out into the air. When he does a snack of his own disappears from the buffet and reappears in his hand. He smirks, claims a seat with the playful ladies and takes a bite.

"I 'an 'old Spa'e"
    Pixel swallows before continuing. "I can't reach into other dimensions yet, but that's on the to do list after finals, supernal defense, and Space clones."

He takes another bite.

"'our turn."

3 suxx Apportation with conjunctional Matter 2
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-21 23:26:46 Pixel rolls 8 to Imp Apportation (Gno+Space+HS) (10 Again) 4, 10, 5, 4, 1, 10, 4, 4, 1, 9 3 successes

8. Likes , Abyssalstar, Yumyumcrow, West liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella chuckles. His eyebrows rise when the glyph manifests but - just - manages to resist the urge to turn around.

Running fingers along his lips, he turns towards the two women.

"Well. I unfortunately did not make it to the Titanic. But I did... storm the Bastille."

His eyes settle on Yamiyo Lillich while she converses with Sonnie Wu still trying to work out the various connections.

10. Likes Cayce, Xander, , Abyssalstar liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

The overt nature of the group surrounding the blue maned woman had its draw - and it was not in Lenora's interest to bother the Duchess and her mysterious beau unbidden. Thus, Lenora opts to leave them with their prey admirer, granting the man a smile and a nod in response to his knowing grin as she glided past, aiming for the group as well.

"Pardon my intrusion,"
    Lenora offered as she enters the groups periphery, her eyes on Emily, "but I could see the anticipation... I must admit it creates a certain eagerness to see what you have to share.

If Lenora was to learn anything tonight, this seemed the group to observe and the best way to do that was to offer the punky woman a bone. Encourage the catalyst and the rest would likely follow. After all, each of them already knew one another were different from those that roamed below. Sharing specifics granted them security against one another. Every one of them had their Hunters.

"If you welcome another player, I am willing to indulge,"
    she said, her tone calm and measured, "You show me yours, I'll show you mine?"

Then a wine glass is raised to Lenora's flushed lips, her eyebrows perking lightly in challenge to the woman before her.

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, Xander, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

There were A Lot of people here, he didn’t think there would be so many and so few had wonderful resonances that he could see and god damn they were all so pretty! Why were they all so pretty, he thought he had taken good care of himself and kept his body in shape but these people made him look like he was homely.

He got distracted looking over the sea of pretty people, noticing one group of particularly pretty people was getting a lot of attention while others seemed to be looking over and weighing their options. Her words cut through his haze as he looked back at Avis and blinked.

What were we talking about? Oh. Sweet. Thanks for reminding me. Ok. Remember. Stay focus…Ooooo pretty.

His eyes grew wide as he followed her direction and looked out over the railing, lost in it, almost pulled towards it.

FOCUS!

“Must be a Warlock then, no offense. Just every one I’ve met so far have said similar things. It’s no worries, I respect your boundaries.”

He brought his fist and thumped it against his chest twice before throwing out a peace sign, hand returning to the railing after.

Can you fly? I don’t know but lets not find out right now. But that’s something to look for in the future, be like a bird or some shit. This meat suit we’re wearing is a construct of the lie after all, it’s more malleable then we believe.

“I can’t say I’ve been exposed to too much raw Truth honestly, mostly just the glimpses behind the lie that I’m accustomed to.”

He thought about it for a second his face growing somber, eyes scrunching together. He wasn’t hard book to read not a lot of masking going on in those features in this state.

“I’ve seen life leave another’s eyes, this was before…well, you know. Why do you ask?”

14. Likes Yumyumcrow, Xander liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

The definition of non-binary beauty. Angel has long blond hair and a lithe body. Perfect sculpted face and creamy smooth skin. Not a blemish or untended pore. 6 feet tall with perfect legs, and hands that have never seen hard labor. Their mouth is delicate, when resting, poised somewhere between a smile and a frown on the verge of pursing.
    Mein

Much like Venus, Angel is a vision of perfect beauty but sculpted out of ice instead of stone. A single frozen tear on their right cheek. A chilling statue, seeming un-alive when not moving.
    Mantle

The stark, cold air that surrounds their form is easy to miss, until they breath. The thick clouds of crystallized condensation forming with each breathe belie her nature.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

"It's better to arrive late than to arrive ugly," Angel says with a wink to the host.

A perfectly sculpted hand of ice absconds a flute of champagne from a passing trey, as cold, blue eyes take in their surroundings.

All the beauties are out tonight it seems as eyes pause on the dashing figure of pale man in his finely tailored suit. The graceful woman to his side is almost just as interesting. Their's is a magnetism that draws the changeling toward their group. The seducer is there of course and number of other beauties full of the promise of secrets.

Angel cooly approaches them, catching the tail end of a conversation about companionship.

"There is a reassurance to being touched, in knowing that someone else, someone close to you, wants to be touching you. Wouldn't you say?"

Spider Bazaar

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

See? Amazing idea.

Campanella looks like a wine snob and --sip-- that's confirmed. Something bouquet, full bodied, and legs. ...The wine. The only thing missing now? Clearly a monologue. Head shaved, drinking a fin wine, on top of the world?

Diabolical.

The wine glass is lifted in a salute and the angel decides, for the moment, just to watch all goings-on.

17. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up