Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

failure

They had been thinking of this for months, but in the mean time Rhodes had been planning. Passports, tickets, a fine hotel... he had been putting the details together meticulously.

And finally, they had gone on vacation.

It had always been goign to be Paris. Some of the finest fashions in Europe would never fail to enamour Sera and her shoppaholic nature. It would be a time for her to indulge, something to allow her to embrace her own desires in a whole new world.

As for himself, the fine dining was indulgence enough, but to spend it with Sera? It was just wonderful.

Diving into the dreams had given him such a leg up on the language as well. It had been a true test of his skills, which the Autumn King had relished - unfortunately, he had discovered, sometimes the mind would not be focused. Of course, a phrase book was always available to fall back on.

He checked himself over, smoothed the lines of his jacket (the new suit was tailored - who said shopping had to be just for women never appreciated true style?) and emerged from the bathroom in their suite.

"Are you ready for dinner, darling?"
    Rhodes asked Seraphina , smiling at her.

She looked absolutley beautiful. Then again, she always did to him.

Rhodes fails to use Wisdom of Dreams to learn French. How embaressing.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

2. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The trip had been needed. With everything going on in the Freehold, and her school and work, she needed to get away. And getting to get away with Rhodes? It was perfect.

And to her, the shopping and fashion had been an added bonus to getting to walk around the city with him. The sparkle in her eyes clearer when she would look to him, the happiness written all over her face.

Deciding on a dress to wear to dinner had been a struggle. Then again, it usually was for her. Finally, a white dress was chosen, a new one. Standing in front of the window, she took in the view, enjoying the gentle breeze on her skin. When she hears him, she turns with a smile,

“I think so.” Not being big into makeup saved her from taking hours to get ready. “Look at you, very handsome! Such a perfect fit. You’re going to have all eyes on you this evening.” Sapphires taking him in. “I think you need more suits like that.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord smiles lovingly. "I do love a fine-fitting suit. But there are only two I care for. And look at you, my love! I'll bet if the light hits that dress just right, it will be as if you're wearing nothing at all." He stepped over to her and slipped his hands around her, fingers sliding across her curves. "You look absoluetly fantastic. I assume this is one of today's acquisitions?"

He leaned in and kissed her. "I thought we're try that beautiful place on just up from us, does that sound good to you?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Gilded cheeks flushed pink, “I hate to disappoint you, but this one has a lining. Figure it made it more,” a pause, “appropriate to wear to dinner.” Not that thought others would mind.

As his arms slid around her, she ran her own hands along the front of his jacket, enjoying the feel of the fabric. “Thank you!” her ego swelling at the compliment, “Yes, it is. Seemed a waste to not show it off while we’re here.” And of course, to some event back home. Any event.

Savoring the kiss, she reluctantly pulled away, “That sounds perfect!” excitement dancing in her eyes. “Are you enjoying the trip so far?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"That's very reassuring for me," Rhodes replied. "Some visuals I like to keep for myself."

The Flowering smiles happily. "Of course! Time alone with you? No work, no distractions... just you, and me..." He pulls the Nyx in a little tighter. "And it's not done yet. We still have the Effle Tower.... the Louvre...."

He sighed happily. "Come on. I made a reservation. Back when I could actually speak good French, so this could be a little awkward."

The restaurant was fancy, and similarly priced. But when were they going to go away again? Rhodes perused the menu, but paused to look over at Sera. His Emerald eyes sparkled happily.

"So many wonderful choices.... So, darling. What's been your favourite thing so far?"

7. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Her eyes sparkled, “Oh is it? So should I get rid of all those dresses in my closet?” her voice playful. “Because I can, it wouldn’t take long.” A sly smirk appearing.

Resting her head on him, “It’s been wonderful. Suppose you never really know how busy life is until you get away from it all.” Maybe she really took on too much. There was a content sigh, “I’m not sure which I’m more excited to see!” but both would be special with him.

Laughing, “I’m sure it’s fine. Plus, I think it’s sexy when you suddenly know different languages.” A wink offered.

--

Her eyes were filled with awe at the restaurant. She’d never been to one like it before.

“Too many choices.”
    But that was usually the case. “My favorite so far?” the Nix looked thoughtful for a moment, “That’s a very difficult question to answer. But I think it would have to be just getting to take in the beautiful sights with you. Without any responsibilities to worry about, it’s been perfect.” To her anyways. “So it’s only fair, what’s been your favorite thing so far?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord was leaning his chin on one hand, watching her. "Honestly? I think it's been seeing you take an actual day off. A proper one, not one of those days off you say you'll take and then you suddenly head into work..." He grins mischeviously, and sips his wine.

"I hope the others can handle themselves without us," he chuckled. "I half expect Sonnie to call any day now." An eyebrow arches. "Unless you two have been texting while you've been trying on those lovely dresses. We're already close to needing more luggage allowance as it." The Flowering grins. That wasn't just her - this wan't the only suit he'd bought out here.

"How about French onion soup?" He asks. "I feel like mussels. Anything taking your fancy?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a look of surprise, “I’m hurt! I take days off all the time.” Ok, maybe she didn’t. But she wouldn’t admit that. “So I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She obviously did. But that was a different topic all together. "Though I think you'll be happy to hear this trip has pointed out to me I need to take more time away from work. So I think you'll get stuck seeing more of me at home."

Laughing, “I like to think we’re not the only adults who can keep things running.” She had faith in her Court. Shaking her head while looking at the menu again, “I only sent her a message when we got her, making sure she knew we arrived safe. Though sending her pictures of every dress was tempting.” Really tempting, because the Beast was one of her best friends. “But I resisted the urge.” And she seemed quite proud of that fact. “Well, there is always mailing things back home. Some of the stores will directly ship.” She had asked. A few times.

“Oh! I have not had a good French onion soup in forever!” she had some good ones, but none that really stuck out. “Mussels? Can’t say I’ve ever tried those, are they good?” she could always steal one from his plate to try it. “I was debating between the Canard ŕ la Presse or the Sole Meuničre. Never had either of them, so I’m excited to try something new.” She loved trying new things.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Uh-Huh," Rhodes replied slowly. "You know I enjoy seeing all of you at home. Though I hope you're being serious. I'll have to find something for us to do around the house." He would believe it when he saw it. Sera threw herself into everything, and though she always made time for them, he honestly wasn't sure how much she could stop.

The Fairest sighed. "True, though you never get quite the same result as being there in person, I found. That's hoe you get a fit like this..." he tugged on the lappele, smiling at Sera. "It's been a while since I had something so well tailored. I really must try and find another maker back home."

"Well, one would hope that if you are to find one anywhere...." he gestured around, letting the sentence hang in the air. "Neither have I, but always ewanted to try. They're usually served in a white wine sauce, a little like a chowder. A little fiddly at times, with the shells, but done well? I hear they're wonderful." He nods, there was a lot of fine choice. "This whole week is our adventure, after all, sweetheart. You can always try another tomorrow." He smiles. Were either of them going to cook? Please.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Her head tilts slightly, “I wouldn’t have said it if I wasn’t being serious. The semester is done for school, and I haven’t decided if I’m going to pursue a different degree. The shop is extremely successful, and I’ve come to accept I don’t need to be there as often. So yeah, I’m very serious.” It had been on her mind. “Oh, well I have ideas for that. I think it’s time to expand the library, I’m running out of room. But it might be nice to just relax at home and do nothing.” It would be difficult, but she was determined.

Smirking, “That’s true. But we have to give them the chance.” And if things went really bad, well, who said they had to go back? Nodding, “I agree. I don’t know a whole lot about men’s suits, but I have noticed a difference with how that one fits. Many more are needed, though are you thinking about any color ones? Like a striking beautiful emerald color?” or maybe that’d be too much? Suits were a mystery to her.

She listened with interest, “Now that does sound delicious! I have had a sauce similar, with the white wine, on pasta. And it was simply to die for! So, I have a feeling those are going to be worth it.” And if not? Whatever. “That is a good point, and makes the decision easier. Though I would hope we check out some other restaurants. Perhaps one that locals recommend, one that’s run by generations of the same family. I always enjoyed those.” The history was unlike anything else.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread