Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"And just what about that is so funny?" He retorts, amused. "I think we can agree no man can hold a canfle to myself?"

We wouldn't fight fair, of course. Inflicting week of nightmares might feel sufficiently cathartic, however...

"Personality? Never crossed my mind. No, all body and carnel drives, I"m afraid darling," he teases back in a light tone. It may have been true once, it became so much more, they both knew.

"It's so impractical. Who would fly the damned thing?" He says incredulously. "But I do enjoy the idea of making something together. Our own little secret."

There's an arched eyebrow, and a soft sigh. "Just remind me from time to time. Even if you drag me all the way home. It reminds me of your sincerity, and that is the hardest part for me to remember. That is my lingering curse. Being this close and trusting again is... hard." The words are soft, honest. "But You should wear what you wish. Me trying to change that in any way feels like a thin end of a dangerous wedge, and would make you less... you. And I would never want you to be less than you, for that is what I love." He smiles, a little sadly.

"Of course there is! It's the side wherever you are!" The Fairest replies smoothly without missing a beat.

After the kiss Rhodes keeps his head close to hers, armed wrapped around her."Not a clue. I don't suppose you have any ideas?" he bats back just as innocently, though his fingers rub the naked scales between Sera's pants and top.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Still giggling, “Oh, I agree to that one hundred percent!” he was number one to her. “I just find it funny at you getting worked up over something so simple. I’d have to not leave the house ever again to avoid getting checked out.” It was funny to her, “But it’s also kinda cute.” Truth be told.

“See! I knew it!” she says playfully, knowing it wasn’t true.

“I would of course!”
    replies the Nix, “How hard can it be?” though she knew it was probably very complicated. “It’d be nice to have a secret again.” Since their relationship was no longer a secret.

A gentle nod, “I can do that. And I hope with time you’ll be able to see that I am always sincere with you about my feelings. And it’s hard for me too, but I think together, we can work through it.” She lifts one of his hands to place a kiss on it. “It’s not about changing me, it’s about respecting our relationship. I will always be me, my clothes don’t make me. But I appreciate that, you not wanting to change me. Though in some ways, you already have. For the better.”

Laughing, “I can see that.” He said she could light up a room, why not the Hedge too?

“Hmmm,” she hums, thinking, “this isn’t an easy answer. We’ve set the bar very high.” There was no denying that. “So lets look at it this way, what type of happiness are we looking to top? The card table got delivered, so there is the excitement of that.” Her hands move from his back to his chest, absently running her hands along it, “We also no have the house to ourselves.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes scowls a little. "Some curses of our Kith run deeper in some than in others. What was it you said about not wanting to share? But I suppose it's good if you don't get jealous. It can.... become all you see."

A chuckle. "Well, it certainly didn't hurt."

He rolls his eyes. "Simple, sure. Yes, I do miss the sneaking around a little. But this gives us a little thing of our own, doesn't it?"

Seraphina's words are warm, though it's so hard to just believe. He wants to. So much. Just.... "Together." He gives her a soft smile. "We change each other, I suppose. But yes. For the better." He replicates the kiss on her hand.

There it was. Her laugh. So melodic, so pure. The Dread Lord can't help but smile and laugh with her.

"Oh, we have to keep up standards, of course." Naturally. "Well. Any kind you like. Your desires mean as much as mine, remember." He still hasn't pulled away, huge emeralds looking deep into her bright sapphires. "All to ourselves? What on earth could we do witha ll this space and all the night alone?" A flirtatious smile is tugging at his lips again.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

While he scowled, she smiled, “That is true. And it may not seem it, but I can get jealous. I’m not immune to that, I’m just usually good at hiding it. I did say that and I stand by it, guess I’m selfish in that regard.”

“Usually doesn’t.” she was just glad he saw past her looks.

Nodding, “It does, and I like the thought of that. No one can bother us, no responsibilities.” Sounded perfect to her.

“Well, if it was for the worst, we’d have a problem.”
    Cause that wouldn’t work. “And that would get awkward and weird.” All kinds of awkward.

“Of course.”
    High standards were a thing for Fairest. “Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that.” She says with a wink. “Mhmmm hmmm,” she nods, “there are many, many options. We could play cards, and no one would have to see you lose.” She offers playfully, “We could also go relax in the hot tub.” Another idea, “Or we could go out and have dinner. You know, in case you’d rather be out among a bunch of people.” Her voice innocent, “Just a few thoughts.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes listens to her. It was hard to imagine her as jealous. Seraphina seemed so carefree, except for her past. He gives a small smile. "Well. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to share someone so good as myself, I suppose."

An arm is slipped around her, and he sighs, smiling. "Sounds heavenly. Let's do it."

"I'd really rather not think of that. That's something I really don't want to revisit" The Flowering had lived it, after all. Feelings toyed with and having someone puppet them around. Sera had seen a slither them of it, and it was him at his most insecure, most distrusting.

Rhodes grins back. "It's clearly new for you. That's why I have to remind you so often." A look of false shock. "See. Me. Lose. Really? When I lose it is on purpose. You know that." The hot tub did sound nice after rushing around Funderland. "Mmmm. Tempting. But as for people.... I think I've had enough of them today. I would rather be a little selfish and keep you all to myself." He moves forward a little, keeping her gently trapped between him and the counter. "So. Which of these would Seraphina like, hmm? Cards, relaxing, or some special third choice? What does my lady fancy?" Eyes watch her playfully.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“That’s good to hear, because sharing isn’t happening.” Nope. “I plan to keep you, and how wonderful you are, all to myself.”

There was a broad smile, “Yes, lets do it!” this was going to fun and exciting.

“Then we don’t have to.” A hand resting gently on his cheek, “You don’t have to.” She places a kiss on his lips with a warm smile.

A nod, “That’s right, see you lose. And for all you know, I could have been practicing.” Not really. But she could still try and say she had. She could be around people all the time, but understood that it was different for everyone. “Those all sound great to me. But if I had to pick one?” a slender finger taps against her lips as she thought, “I’d say relaxing in the hot tub.” Moving forward to press herself against him. “And I just so happen to still have my bathing suit on.” Looking into his eyes, “And maybe, we can discuss this special third choice.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

A smile. "I'm sure that will be worth it, as long as I get to do the same. Sharing you is certainly not on my agenda."

They were doing it, it seemed. They would need to make time.

Rhodes smiles, relieved, and it becomes warmer after the kiss.

"You have been to busy to practice, missy. Hiding houses and throwing parties," he falters a second, not wanting to dig through unpleasant ground covered thoroughly. The Flowering's smile returns as Sera presses her supple curves against him, and his hands slide firmly around her. "If you have what you want, and something so easily given, then we should retire back outside. And that you still have your bathing costume on is convenient, though not wholly necessary now everyone is gone, hmm?" His eyes dance with a lustful fire.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“But of course!”

Looking at him, “Did you just call me missy?!” wow. “And I’ll have you know I am very good at multitasking and managing my time. So you don’t know.” And sticks her tongue out. There.

At the comment about her bathing suit, and the look in his eyes, she unties the oversized sweater and lets it drop. Then a hand quickly covers her mouth, “Oops. Guess I didn’t still have it on.” An innocent shrug of her shoulder and a bat of her eyes, “Oh well.” Not bashful at all. “Shall we?” gesturing to the door.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

But of course. Rhodes knew enough that she was sincere. She knew enough of his past that he would only chose one. They each held an abyss in various shells which, in some way, complimented one another. Why, Wyrd only knew... But it made them both happy, in ways they both needed.

He laughs at her indignation, warm and genuine. "I did." He sticks his tongue out right back, mimicking her playfully.

Passion crackles in the air as the sweater falls, forgotten. Sera's confidence in herself was, as ever, electrifying - ever since their first date together. It made making her blush all the more fun. The Fairest looks her up.and down, smirking. "Looks perfect to me." He steps back, removes his jacket and loosens his tie. "Oh, certainly. Ladies first? I have a few more thjngs to take off before I'm ready. Ill be right with you. Unless you want to offer me a hand."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a shake of her head, as the gesture was returned, a smirk on her lips.

As he looked, she placed a hand on her hip, watching him with a sly smile, almost posing. She knew she looked good.

“See, that’s the problem with suits, too many articles of clothes.”
    She says with a tsk and shake of her head. At his question, she steps forward, taking his tie and placing it around her neck, a button undone, before shaking her head, “Nope.” And steps back, gracefully moving to the door, “I think if I did, we wouldn’t make it to the hot tub. So, you’re on your own.” The tie removed slowly and placed on the counter with a wink.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread