Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“That works for me. Though I don’t think I could think less of you.” And even if she did, those were different circumstances.

Shrugging, “So? Life is supposed to be fun! And if you’re not standing out in some way, living your best life, then where’s the fun?” but she knew some didn’t share her take on life. And that was fine.

She was quiet as she thought about what he said, “See, bringing up what I do as Joyoux is just rude.” She says with a shake of her head, but a small smirk. “And if that’s part of what you desire, you know I can’t say no.” even if she wasn’t a Joyoux or Spring, she wasn’t sure she could say no to him. And that was a bit terrifying. An eyebrow was raised, “Oh you know you do.” Replies the Nix with a wink.

Memories of that night run through her head, and she reaches out to take his hand. “I’d keep any secret for you.” Even without a Pledge.

Sighing, “You’re right.” She knew it and he knew it. Hearing he didn’t think she was weak helped.

He was able to make her smile, and blush once again. “Anyways,” she says with a knowing smile, “How are you able to help exactly?” she wasn’t sure she wanted him seeing those nightmares.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes sighs, and smiles. "It's words like that... they make me want to make sure you never see a worse side. I'm still mortal darling. Darkness and light."

There's shake of the head. "Not all of us choose to celebrate life or freedom in Spring's way, sweetheart. But you are my fun. My source of Spring." He smiles mischeviously.

"Rude? Moi? Never. I simply used the logic of your own behavior to make my argument inescapable." He grins. "Perhaps. Always nicer to hear you say it. Though not for a night or two, I think. Doctor's orders."

The Flowering checks the bruising under the ice as her fingers wrap around his hand. "I know you would, Sera. And I you." He speaks soft and sincere.

"Of course I'm right," Rhodes says with a playful indignance. "As for help... I won't stop the nightmares. I could, scouring them away night after night, and a part of me wants to save you that pain, but Fear is a teacher, and I will not stop it. It drives us. Shows us things forgotten that we can learn from." He pauses, knowing she would understand. "But I can go with you. Weaken the dream. Give you the chance to see what it is you fear. Or if you already know that, give you the chance to face it. Defeat It, and be even stronger than I know you are." Warm emeralds seek out azure sapphires, holding her hands reassuringly.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

4. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“But aren’t we all? Darkness and light?” she replies, “Whatever your darkness is, it doesn’t worry me and I accept it.” You can’t like one part of someone and not the other.

“That’s true, but that doesn’t stop me from making sure those I care about are happy and enjoying things.” The smile was returned.

Shaking her head with a smirk, “Oh, I’m aware, but that doesn’t change that it was rude.”

Her head then falls back as she pouts, “Think that sucks and hurts more then my side.” She really needed to learn how to heal.

She watches as he lifted the ice, knowing the bruising looked worse without the scales. But it still didn’t look good.

An eyebrow was raised at the playful indignance. The reasoning she understood, she might not like it, but she understood it. The Nix simply nods her understanding.

His next words were more concerning. And as she thought over it, she absently chewed her bottom lip, debating. “Go with me.” She says softly, “Weaken it.” Her eyes unfocused, “That could show you things I’m not sure I’m ready for you to see, to know. Parts of my past that I run from, parts I hide.” Parts she was ashamed of. She blinks and finally looks to him, uncertainty and worry in her eyes. “Parts that could change how you view me.” This worried her, more than she realized it would.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

There's a small sigh, and a smile. "I suppose not. You did warn me you were persistent."

Rhodes smiles. She cares so much for those around her. "I know. And it was not rude, you just didn't like it - because I was right." His smirk turns into the warm smile she loves so much.

He smirks. "You wouldn't be saying that if you strain that hip. Get better. Then you can have your way with me," he chuckles. "That desire will have to wait, just a little while, or you'll be even worse. I'll be here when you're ready."

The Dread Lord nods. "I know. And this is why I'm telling you what I can do. Yes, you run, and hide. But did you learn from it, or not? Do you still fight it, or not? Because that it the woman I know." He smiles, and runs a thumb over the back of her hand. "What did you say? 'Whatever your darkness is, it doesn’t worry me and I accept it'. Well, I accept you. All of you. I'd say warts and all, but I know for a fact there isn't a single wart anywhere on that fantastic body of yours." Though he jokes, his tone is gentle and serious.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

7. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“That I did, you had fair warning.” The Nix leans forward to kiss him softly.

A soft laugh and shake of her head, “I can admit when you’re right. When being the important word.” She says playfully.

There was a small shrug with an almost innocent smirk, “Maybe. But maybe it’d be worth it.” She offers. “I thought I always had my way with you.” Replies the Treasured with a coy smile.

Sighing, “Well, I thought I had learned from it, but perhaps I was simply lying to myself to avoid it. Hoping if I kept avoiding it, it would just go away.” Wishful thinking? “But don’t you ever get tired of fighting? The mental and emotional toll never seems to end. I gave into the anger and exhaustion the other night and now I need a new mirror.” There was a bitter chuckle. But she couldn’t falter, and took a moment to pull her self together and back on track. Smiling, “Using my own words against me huh?” her tone playful as she shakes her head. “Now there is something I know you are right about.” She knew her body looked amazing. But it was still nice to hear it, especially from him.

She studies him for a moment, maybe looking for deception, or maybe trying to decide if she wanted to trust him. Her head nods, “This is going to be very big for me, you’re going to see things no one else knows about. But maybe it’s time someone else does, maybe it’s time I learn to let someone in.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"And I am, more often than not," he says, eyebrow arched and smirking.

The Fairest leans in to the kiss, and for just a moment, there is the surge of emotion. The kiss becomes a little more keen, a little more passionate. But then, very slowly, reluctantly, he pulls away. "Not quite worth it, dear heart. And it's a colloquialism I picked up. You do have a way with me, it's true, but when you get to have your way with me, it means... well. The opportunity to do whatever you like. And while I'm pretty sure I know what that is," he gently applies more pressure to the ice - not enough to hurt, but to remind her of the wound, "You are going to have to wait a night or two. After that you can fuck me into the floor if you need to, but for now, you have to take care of yourself, understand?" He says, amused but firm.

There is a quiet nod. "Ignoring it does not make it go away. We only deafen ourselves to the Fear of it. The Court of Fear forces itself to stare into such memories. Not only to face the Fear, but to accept it, take it, and in doing so, remove it's power from us." Rhodes holds Sera close. "Of course I tire. We are still human in part. We cannot fight forever. You are far from the only one whose dreams are haunted. But every time we gather ourselves to resist, it denies Them. And empowers us. And when you grow weary, if you are very lucky, you have a friend to help you." He lies next to her, stroking her hair. "Yes, your own words. You said it so well, why mess with perfection?" Another smile. "Of course! I told you, I am usually right."

The Flowering sits up, watching her. "I won't make you do anything. It has to be your choice. If you wanted, I would swear to secrecy." It was hard, trying to show somone true sincerity after so long. How could he make her see how much she meant to him?

10. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Just when she thought she was getting her way, he pulls away. Eyes close as she groans, “Even though I know you’re right, I don’t have to like it.” She says with a pout. For one used to getting what she wanted, this was new. While the pressure may not have hurt, it still stung and she felt body flinch. A shower was going to be a bitch, she thinks grimly. Sapphires then sparkle with mischief, her smile turning playful, “Oh I wouldn’t go that far. But it gives me time to get creative.”

There was wisdom in what he said, she could see that. But how does one face their fear when it shakes them to their very core? “I want that, to face it and move past it. Not let it have any hold on me anymore. But I just cannot explain the level of fear some of those Dreams cause.” As he held her, she relaxed into him, enjoying how safe she felt. “Then I’m very lucky.” She says resting her head on him.

She lets his remark about being right go, but does grin to herself.

Smiling softly, “I know you won’t, that was never a worry for me.” And she was strong willed enough to not agree to something. A hand reaches out to stroke his cheek, as she shakes her head, “That’s not necessary. I want to learn to trust those I care about without swearing something. Pledges might be the very basis of our society, but I don’t believe they are needed for everything.” Did they make things easier? Yes. But sometimes it was important to go forward without the easy way. “I’m ok doing this.” She replies, looking into his emerald eyes, “And I find that I feel stronger with you near. Maybe that’s what I need to finally face these fears.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Your hip, bedsprings and neighbours will thank you, even though there are parts of me that also protest strongly. But it's for the best," Rhodes teases. "I look forward to it," he says, giving another slow, tantellising kiss.

"Fear is one of the rawest, most primal emotions. Older than lust, or anger, or sorrow. Instinct given form, touching the basest parts of ourselves. Millions of years of evolution undermined by primitive response." The Dread Lord sounds almost reverent. "It kept us alive before we knew what that meant. And so... it can seem all the more overwhelming for it. But it is still a part of you, meaning it can be yours to command." He leans on her slightly. "We both are sweetheart. We both are."

He smiles. I think it was, a little, or you wouldn't have said it. The choice, of course, is yours." He slips his arms around her. "Only you can know for sure. But I am here for you. And if yiu want to do this, I'm afraid we need to go into the Hedge. For now, let's just spend the day together. I'm just happy to know you are alright."

14. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Eyes widen slightly before she laughs, “I wasn’t aware you were concerned about my neighbors. I’ll have to keep that in mind next time, make sure I’m more respectful of them.” A light shrug. She felt herself melt from the kiss, her body wanting to seek out more. Slowly opening her eyes, “And you call me a tease.” But there was a smile as she shook her head.

The Treasured listened, her interest clearly written on her face. Truth be told, she could listen to him all day. “Really? I never knew that.” She says looking thoughtful, “Though it explains quite a bit. The way when strong enough, the absolute need to escape is nearly unstoppable.” Thinking about it, one could say the Court of Autumn had a very dangerous weapon. Hers to command? Could that be a thing? Could she gain some type of power over her fear? Was there a way to have it not cripple her dreams? “Mine to command.” She says absently, her mind clearly working on something.

“There will always be some level of worry and concern. But I’m finding the feeling diminishing a little with time.” They were what they were, worry would always be a thing for them. “With you at least.” She was learning to trust him more. It was a weird feeling, but an exciting one as well.

With his arms around her, she allows herself to lay against him, molding her body to fit against him comfortably. “I guess that was expected. And I agree, lets just enjoy the day. I don’t think I have the energy to go out let alone into the Hedge.” A content smile on her face, “Though I warn you, I might not be a good hostess today, the doctor warned me I’d be sleeping a lot. Something about it being the bodies way of healing." she says before giving him a kiss to rival his tease from earlier,pulling away, she looks into his eyes, "So I apologize in advance.” was that an apology for the kiss, or how tired she was? She'd never tell, but the twinkle in her eyes spoke volumes.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Oh, I dont care about them. I just think they'd thank us," the Flowering says nonchalantly. "And yes. I give as good as I get. You should have noticed that by now. Part of the attraction, I think." He chuckles.

"Command might be a strong word. But Fear may no longer control you like it might. Some Autumns can stop fear from seizing the Heart. That is an avenue I do not have, at present." His tone is soft.

He nods. "Today you are far less hostess than patient. Let's get you to bed. You can rest, and I'll bring your tea." As she pulls away from her kiss, a small gasp escapes his lips. Rhodes eyes her playfully. "I'm... sure I'll live. And I'll do so much better if you are getting better."

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread