(Nexus I) Angel, Asa, Twist, Mhairi
Apr 23, 2020 - May 15, 2020
(Nexus I) Sonnie, Emily, and the Crew
Apr 25, 2020 - May 14, 2020
(Nexus I) Over by the Bar...
Apr 29, 2020 - May 8, 2020
(Nexus I) National Security
May 10, 2020 - May 11, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

(Imbibe)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora remained in her place, though the woman who winked at her recieved a glance. Then a double take as Lenora saw similarities to the Baroness herself. Lenora felt something deep within, knowing it to be attraction, but such things were often deadened to the Kindred, so her reaction is subtle if prevalent at all.

However, Lenora was not fixated on the woman long. The arrival of Twist was met with a slight bow of the head, but, uncertain how to address here, Lenora kept to herself. The man in her company though was decidedly more pallid than he had been at Reverence. A slight smirk hit Lenora's lips, signaling her curiosity, but as Twist moved to speak to the mesmerizing figure, Lenora assumed he would follow and leave him be.

Then she hears it Um.... Vammmmpiiiiiree? A look is offered to the blue maned woman and her friend as they move right into things. A lifted eyebrow, though, signifies that the Ventrue is judging from her perch. Then, to steel herself for the potential questions to come, Lenora looked to the wine, sighed, and summoned the blood to imbibe. Then she took a drink.

2. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow, liked this post

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Pixel is enraptured by the sights. So much so that Emily and Sonnie's first attempts to get his attention go unnoticed. It's actually when Emily mentions the word wizard that his attention slips back to the fallen world and the two special ladies he had almost collided with.

"Sorry!" His eyes are still wide, less from the ley lines and more the fact he almost collided with the two playful ladies before him. He takes a step back as his hands rise up in surrender.

"I was distracted. Y'know, by the fire?"
    He points up to the light polluted sky. "I've never seen ley lines before. So, whoa. But sorry? But also whoa."

The Free Councilor took a deep breath and watched for a second. They seemed to know each other, and Sonnie's impersonation of a ghost is enough to make him laugh.

"I know a guy that probably talks to those. Ghosts? He can talk to ghosts. Not sure if he ever went back to the Titanic though." The kid seems amused but dead serious, as if the question of whether Campanella traveled back in time to the Titanic was as realistic as wondering if he shopped for groceries at Safeway.

"Don't think he wants to be named though."
    Pixel shrugged. His lips quirked up into a smirk as a bit of confidence crept back into his features. "The term is technically Mages, and we kind of have a thing about names. You can call me Pixel though."

4. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

A lot of people and a lot of movement were going around, so far she had seen no one she recognized along here but things were moving slowly, waiting to see how the night would unfold there was to much to take in, the sights amazing that was for sure.

Heading to the top balcony to truly get a look from the highest reaches, picking up an aloe water on the way, this place really were prepared that is when she saw the odd collection of people. Sonnie, she wasn't an uncommon sight, a young boy that just seemed boring to her eyes and the blue haired beauty.

A gentle giggle coming out of her mouth.
    "Now miss blue hair I do believe we either need to stop running into one another on accident or I will start taking it as faith trying to push us together."

A warm smile given to Sonnie.
    "And the adorable little acrobat, perhaps we should take a swim together later on?"

Looking out at the sights for a moment, taking a deep breath before leaning back.
    "So is anyone else here someone either of you know?"

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He turned to Avis as she spoke to him, narrow pupils growing wider as she described things she presumably saw, the wonder and appreciation written clear on his face. There was so many beautiful people here but the universe laid bare...that was indescribable.

"Was that not a rift in the fabric of the universe? There was nothing, then there was you two, it was like..."

He blanked, not able to find the words to describe it, not just the magic but what it had left behind. That one pure instant of the universe showings its truth before it disappeared. Such beauty on display to be swallowed once more by the lie. His hands touching his chest and looking down at himself, seeing his own resonance on display as she talked about the soul.

"That. That might be the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Two souls becoming one soul, which becomes something else. That's heavy. The Soul is something precious by itself, it's a risk to join itself with another. That's the beauty of trust though, of love, of interconnections no?

"You put it all out there knowing it could be toppled in an instant like a child's castle on the beach. I can't say I've seen it directly, that must have been a wonderful sight."

He stayed silent for a long moment, looking out over the city in all its majesty.

"There's never enough beauty in this world...."

Thinking of how the Lie, the abyss twists and distorts what could otherwise be a perfect, beautiful image, a perfect, beautiful world. It made him feel a deep sadness in his very soul for what could be, what could have been.

"I'm Guru, if you're a hugger I got one on deck if you want."

8. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Yeah, you know it. Look long at the mop and eventually the shining pate looks back.

"Sorry,"
    he led off with. He's doing that thing. Looking off to the side, just past Campanella. There's an overly long pause and furrowing brows because. So weird. No, that wasn't Avis he'd been watching. Because there's Avis. Over there. It's more obvious. Focus the lens. Body language totally different. Similar details, not exact. Okay. "...But I had to modulate your self-absorption. You didn't really come here to stand over here by yourself all night, did you?"

This from the guy that's periodically held up walls at Consilium.

"Let's play a game. Never Have I Ever, except I say something, and if you haven't done it, then I have to drink and you have to do it."
    This already sounds like an amazing game and he just made it up. "Never Have I Ever...," looking, looking, "Talked to someone with blue hair."

Wait. What about. That one chick. Idunno? Hard to remember who was where when.

"...On a rooftop,"
    he added and invited himself to reach out for the Moros' wine.

10. Likes Kelreth, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Maybe it was Court, or Nox, or the years spent in New York. The latter, he decided, a time when one had to learn to quickly separate the gold from the dross before the other predators staked their claims. No no no yes no no no no no no no no no no no yes no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no... And even if were done quickly and automatically, he still noticed things. The winged monkey and her friends. The striking, slender little predator without her horns this time. He smiled at Lenora. A wicked 'Yes, that's right' smile that agreed that no, he wasn't some Kine that Twist had picked up for that All Hallow's Eve.

"Well she certainly looks better... not blue."
    With Twist he never had to pretend to be something he wasn't or that he didn't have priorities. After that, his eyes tracked hers, lingering on the woman that prompted the final question. There might have been a pang of longing but she wasn't her. Just... similar. There was nothing; a void, nothing of the recognition their union demanded. While he certainly wasn't chaste, the thought of entertaining someone so similar was just... distasteful. He wouldn't begrudge Twist that indulgence, but it wasn't one he'd share. "By choice," Asa answered. "Have you ever met someone truly exquisite that was truly oblivious or afraid?"

His hand slipped away from the Daeva to gesture. It was a small movement; subtle, easily missed and requiring a degree of focus on him to catch. And it wasn't meant for either of those Twist had remarked upon.

Come here, little shrike.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"Hmm? You don't surely mean there are that many of us...?"

And Campanella finally turned around and saw.

The 'Ah' was implied from the look on his face as his eyes scanned the rooftop space. Clocking the numbers. Ticking off those he knew: Avis* Pixel, Guru. Star. And Mhairi Ankaa - the Illusionist was close enough to note the subtle shift of surprise as the Alchemist's gaze swept over the woman.

Star was still talking. Which meant the Moros was trapped. He sighed and let the Mighty snatch away his drink.

"Drink up." Despite himself, Campanella felt a smile flush his lips.

The Moros moved like an arrow, swift and deliberate, across the space. On the way he stopped to savour one of the delicious pastries available at a table, before coming to rest in the little huddle of Emily Makerith and Sonnie Wu framed by Pixel . Since he had been tasked with playing outside his comfort zone, he gave the Mastigos Councillor a friendly wink before he turned his attention to the blue haired woman and her playful companion.

"What a delightful pastry. Chef has outdone himself tonight," Campanella started with an ice breaker.

"I see someone else enjoys the pleasures of the palette," he said to Sonnie.

"Up here you may call me Campanella. What brings you here? The view? I find the eastern aspect the best. There is spot where you can stand and they line up so perfectly." His attention moved to the pale woman with the shock of bright blue hair.

He did not look back at Star.

The game was afoot.

*Avis - I believe Campanella had just arrived when Avis was here last.

13. Likes deltadream, West, , Kelreth liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist's answering chuckle was low, "I agree. But I do miss the body suit." Even with skinnies, you just didn't get the same level of definition.

Tilting her head, Twist considered Yamiyo as Asa answered her query. Her lips quirked up in a smile that conceded him half the point, "No," she said slowly, the word tinted with her usually hidden Italian accent, dark eyes tracking the woman's movements from pool to bar to rail. Daeva-pretty indeed, her easy movement through the crowds only confirming Asa's implication of her self confidence. "But I have known plenty of exquisite individuals who were alone because others were afraid of them," she went on, pulling her eyes away and giving him a meaningful look, a smile still on her lips.

It was in that look that she saw someone approaching them. An eyebrow lifted in pleased surprise, "Though it seems not tonight..." she murmured for his ears alone even as she watched the woman approach gave Mhairi an appraising once over.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

15. Likes West, liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

She neglects her drink.

The bartender presents it with a flourish that goes unseen by the Wisp. Her self set caveat, to approach after she had her drink, after she could taste the vodka on her lips, flickers to dust at the gesture.

It's nothing so simple as a beckoning, it's a summons.

A beacon, illuminated by knowledge that it would be seen, be understood. Followed.

She's careful on her feet, each step measured, as her anticipation builds. She hadn't met the women accompanying Asa before now. Holding no surprise that someone as....everything as the petite beauty is his chose of companion. Mhairi meets her eyes, as she's appraised. It had been a long, long time since Mhairi had cast down her eyes from Fear or shame.

"Hello." she says once she close enough that the music wont drown out her voice.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

17. Likes deltadream, Yumyumcrow, West liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie turned to Pixel smiling as she looked the young man over. "They talk to ghosts? Like, for real?" asked the woman who just claimed to be a ghost. "No way! Come on!" She blinked in confusion and tilted her head to one side "Back to the Titanic? Are they a deep sea diver?"

"Mages? Like, you cast magic spells? Oh, just like..." she paused, wondering if Harry Potter comparisons would be insulting, "...Gandalf?"

The Beast looked towards Campanella as he approached the little group. No Mien to see there, either. "Um, yeah. I enjoy fine foods on occasion. I've allowed myself to indulge, this evening. Girl's gotta watch what she eats!" Not even remotely true, but these people wouldn't know about her voracious eating habits. "Campanellie? Nice to meet you! I'm... Ann Darrow."

She smiled to Yamiyo Lillich as the Fairest also joined the grouping, "Heya! I didn't bring my swimsuit, though!"

Her eyes catch sight of Mhairi Ankaa and she gets curious about the unknown Lost with the rather... gentrified feel to her. For an instant, she internally panics, but no... no, wait. Not one of the Others. Just an... Elemental? With some unnerving flair. Weird.

That hair, though... that star-filled hair reminds her of Titania.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

19. Likes Xadun, liked this post
Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread