Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Watch

Character Creation (Info in 1st Post)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Yeah - EoD uses 1st ed as its base template. For everything.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    G
    Gillfish

So since I've played a fair amount of Werewolf but I'm new to play by post, I thought I'd try creating a character on familiar ground first.

I'm currently thinking of a Hunter in Darkness Rahu who was an amateur MMA fighter before his change which happened during a mugging. Was taken in by a nearby pack of Hunters in Darkness who explained everything. That pack would eventually lose enough numbers that they disbanded, leaving him Wandering before making his way to Sacramento where he would take out a loan to start a gym/self defense classes.

Does that seem acceptable to people or is there something I'm missing that might screw things up?

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, Kelreth liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

That sounds pretty straight to me.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Sounds awesome! One thing, actually getting a place of business can be a thing that costs points and expensive.

G
    Gillfish

Yeah, was going to represent it with the resources merit since in 1e the base rules and werewolf don't have a set location merit like Haven in Vampire from what I can remember.

9. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

I like the concept Gillfish

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

You might find this useful too, bud - in case you look to the future for stuff.

http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Sites
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

G
    Gillfish

Ah, neat. Well something to look at once exp has been earned.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

If you wanted something like Haven, I believe there might be the Den Merit from Changing Breeds Gillfish . It is not as comprehensive as Haven but it does reflect a 'safe' or 'private' space for the character.
    Kelreth would you be willing to accept such a merit in the current game?

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    G
    Gillfish

To be Honest, the Sites merit Xadun mentioned above sounds more what I was going for. I mentioned Haven as it was a merit to represent an owned location I'll stick with resources for now and flavour ti as profit after hiring venues for the lessons and work up to purchasing it I've earned some exp and got a decent blag for it. Thanks for pointing it out, though

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
+ Reply to Thread