Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Rising Tempers of Desire

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    A
    Abraham Norton

As they agreed, Abraham was prepared for a meeting with Sonnie Wu at noon. Well, actually he was here way before noon - see, the Flowering may not be the Steepscrambler's best friend, but what he knows (or at least strongly suspects) is that the way to her heart leads through her stomach. Hopefully with a full belly she'll be more receptive to see reason.

The hours of search result in seven plump fruit, freshly picked from the Hedge and displayed in a wooden bowl on a table. They are more mundane than most - apart from tasting well, they have no special traits, at least not to the knight-errant's knowledge. And if the Chinese girl thinks Abraham is trying to poison her or some such nonsense - there's a rich order of Mexican food just to the side.

Clothed in his signature green coat with brass buttons and sporting a sword (one can hardly see him without it anyway, and besides - this meeting can go in a lot of different ways), Abraham waits for the other Spring, facing the door.

Finding Goblin Fruits
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-12 16:09:01 [06] Abraham Norton rolls 7 to Find some Goblin Fruits (Wits + Survival + Eq - Clarity) (10 Again) 6, 2, 9, 7, 6, 8, 10, 5 3 successes
    2019-05-12 16:09:01 [05] Abraham Norton rolls 7 to Find some Goblin Fruits (Wits + Survival + Eq - Clarity) (10 Again) 5, 10, 5, 4, 1, 10, 7, 5, 10, 8 4 successes
    2019-05-12 16:09:01 [04] Abraham Norton rolls 7 to Find some Goblin Fruits (Wits + Survival + Eq - Clarity) (10 Again) 7, 2, 8, 6, 9, 8, 10, 5 4 successes
    2019-05-12 16:09:01 [03] Abraham Norton rolls 7 to Find some Goblin Fruits (Wits + Survival + Eq - Clarity) (10 Again) 7, 7, 1, 5, 3, 8, 2 1 success
    2019-05-12 16:09:01 [02] Abraham Norton rolls 7 to Find some Goblin Fruits (Wits + Survival + Eq - Clarity) (10 Again) 4, 1, 2, 7, 4, 7, 8 1 success
    2019-05-12 16:09:01 [01] Abraham Norton rolls 7 to Find some Goblin Fruits (Wits + Survival + Eq - Clarity) (10 Again) 3, 8, 1, 3, 9, 5, 10, 8 4 successes

The Goblin Fruits all taste differently, but none have a side effect, beneficial or otherwise. They are just there as a scene prop Sonnie Wu Abyssalstar

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

When Sonnie arrived, she had apparently come from work. While her jeans and tee shirt were casual, her jacket and cap were the uniform of the courier company that employed her, Sacramento Express. She unslung her partially full messenger bag, still holding a few as-yet undelivered parcels, most likely, as she entered the Tavern door. The Beast's usual chipper expression was absent at the moment, and was replaced by one of wariness and annoyance. This was the expression she focused on Abraham when she found him directly before her. She was clearly not pleased with the Flowering and hadn't been for a while now.

"Okay, first things first. You try that Scary Fairest Face shit with me again and I will kick you in the balls. Hard. And repeatedly."

Sonja moved to set her bag down and when she finally noticed all the goblin fruit. She blinked in surprise and confusion, then turned back to Abraham with a neutral look.

"If this is the start of an apology, it's not a terrible one. Go on."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

A
    Abraham Norton

"I set up this meeting because I believed - I still believe - we can be civil. The food is a display of goodwill. Don't waste it, and don't strain it" It's not a threat. It's a request, believe it or not. In his heart of hearts, Abraham wants to be Sonnie's friend, but if she refuses to learn...

"Eat, if you want. Nothing here is poisoned" He makes a gesture towards the Hedge bounty and the Mexican food.

Now comes the hard part. The Steepscrambler will not like it - more than likely, she will be upset, bordering on furious. Hopefully she won't forget how to speak.

"You are not getting an apology, Sonnie. I will not apologize for defending basic rules of decency, and frankly I am surprised we are even having this conversation. I will say this: the Good Neighbor's Pact is one of the simplest Pledges known to our kind. It literally requires you to do nothing for 89 days. Still, it was within your right to refuse to swear it, and I'd even vouch for you as trustworthy if Samuel had an issue with it. But you waived that right the moment you heard Sam's True Name. At that point, you had no choice. That you refused was not a faux pas like spilling a drink on the wrong person during a Coronation - it was a massive abuse of trust, and a potential danger to the Freehold. If we did not calm Sam down, there's no telling what kind of friends he could call to pester us" Abraham's voice is calm and soft. He is desperately trying to sound not like a tutor, but a companion. It's a bit of a long-winded explanation, but it's important nothing is left unsaid or unexplained.

"Do you understand now?"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

She made no move towards the food. As gluttonous as she could often be, Sonnie seemed to display no appetite at the moment. Nor was she even distracted by any of it. She was focused on Abraham quite intently. The Beast took in a deep breath after the Fairest finished his speech, and she let it out slowly as she looked up at the ceiling.

Quietly, she crossed over to the bar and sat down on a stool, setting her bag aside. Sonnie ran her fingers through her hair and took a moment to collect her thoughts before she spoke.

"You know, I'll be the first to admit I'm not a deep thinker. I... act on instinct more often than not. I can't always help it. Instincts are a survival mechanism, and they've kept me alive so far. So I generally trust them. Sometimes, that means stuff like manners and other social niceties fall by the wayside. They usually feel... unimportant. It's probably a Beast thing. Being part animal will do that to you.

"And yeah, maybe that means I mess up every once in a while. Wouldn't be the first time. I'm not perfect. It's not intentional, though. I never mean insult if I forget to bow or say the right thing at the right time.

"But that? That situation? The mistakes you believe you're pointing out? That is shit that could have been explained. You could have... should have... taken a moment to mention why it was so goddamn important that I leash myself down to a pledge I didn't see as necessary. You should have talked with me about why it mattered beyond just making sure Sam was locked down for the safety of the freehold.

"You didn't. You instead thought it was a smart idea to start bellowing threats at everyone that didn't live up to your standard. You thought it would look good in front of the Red Poppy representative to act like an iron-fisted bully. That's a great look for the freehold."

It was painfully obvious from her tone of voice, her carefully fixed expression, her hands curled into fists in her lap, and the fact that she was being this eloquent and serious, that Sonnie was genuinely angry and hurt over how Abraham had reacted. She swallowed hard.

"Do you understand now?"

5. Likes Origins, Krakenbox liked this post
    A
    Abraham Norton

Abraham has never seen Sonnie so focused. It was, he had to admit, admirable. The Fairest mentally patted himself on the back for having such a good influence on the Beast. But she needs further guidance, and that's what the knight-errant will provide.

"Can we just dispose of the 'I had it bad in Arcadia so the duty of self-improvement doesn't apply to me?' argument?" It was a tactic emplyed by most, if not all, Lost at some point, usually early in their freedom. But it was false at its root, and got irrelevant quickly "I am not Titania. I am not asking you to behave like you are starring in 'The Crown'. I am asking you to adapt, like everybody else has to"

He shakes his head. Explain? Then and there? It was neither the place nor time.

"Would you listen if I explained it? I don't have a Crown to bash you with and cut corners, and we didn't have time for a prolonged debate on whether or not to swear a simple Pledge. You had the good sense to attend Rhodes' oneiromancy class. Why didn't you ask him about Pledges before? Or Ingrid? Or me? We could all give you the birds and bees talk, and this wouldn't have happened. That's what I'm getting at: nobody is going to babysit you or cut you slack because you are nice and likeable. The duty to improve is on you" Always is. Others can and should help, but they can't make you a better person. It must be your Desire.

"Do you think a few pointy words is the worst that can happen? There are people in this Freehold that keep meticulous track of all our security foul-ups, and you are on the list. You needed a bucket of cold water poured on your head before Fawkes comes along and cuts you apart because he gets the idea that you are a Loyalist. And Rhodes? You want to bet that he could shatter your mind with nightmares like it's nothing? Rich will rip your head off with one hand and hold a burger with the other. I could go on, and I'm not even going to talk about actual Loyalists, or the possibility of being Taken again" Why is it that people can't understand that the world, even the world of a Spring, isn't all parties and cuddles? Or, rather, it could be, but if it lasts then that means someone is paying for it, and not in dollars.

"I am not a monster" An open question is if he tries to convince Sonnie or himself "I did not do what I did because I get off on yelling at people. I did it because the alternative is a thousand times worse. I respect your strong will and your skill with staff, but if you do not learn and quickly about the things our society holds sacred, your story will end with blood"

God damn, that was dark. And even more long-winded. Under normal circumstances, Sonnie'd probably stop caring around the third sentence, but Abraham sincerely hopes she'll take his words to heart. It's in her best interest. Please, powers that be, let her understand that.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie's expression grew increasingly incredulous as Abraham spoke. "God, it's like you don't listen." She pinched the bridge of her nose for a moment. She took in another breath and once more let it out slowly. The hair on her tail was on end, a sign of her agitation, but she was working to clamp it down.

"No, Norton, I was not using some tired excuse about my Durance to wiggle out of anything. I was trying to explain to you that I am reasonable person who can be reasoned with. It's the law of the wild, adapt or die. I may not remember much of my time in that fucking jungle, but this is something I know I learned there. I wouldn't be here now if I was too stubborn to learn.

"So please do me the courtesy of not treating me like a damn child. And guess what? I really would have listened if you had taken the time to talk back in the cafe. Samuel wasn't going anywhere. His mission was too important for him to get bored and just wander off because we took a five-minute sidebar. He would have waited.

"I would have listened, and most likely I would have agreed. But I never got that chance. You stole it from me."

By now she was slowly spinning about on the barstool, gazing at the ceiling as she recited her thoughts on the matter at hand.

"You're not a monster, Norton. You are, however, being an imperious dick, lately. Maybe it's a Fairest thing, maybe it's just you. I dunno. My point is, you couldn't be bothered to show us enough respect to talk to us first. I know we, and I mean Lost as a group, are not the most trusting sort, but there does have to be some level of trust, or this freehold thing will never work. Pledges can't cover everything. Any trust I had developed for you? You stomped on it in that moment."

Sonnie sighed and stopped spinning, finally looking at the Flowering again, "I'm no pledgesmith, I know. I'm not a doctor, either. Doesn't make it my duty to get a medical degree, though. Don't stand there and try and make it my fault for your assumptions. You wouldn't have had to teach a whole class, a brief explanation would have worked.

"I am well aware the freehold has some scary and powerful people in it. But I have never done anything to put it at risk. I know I can be... foolish, but I am not an idiot. So whoever is putting together this bullshit list can kiss my furry ass. If our glorious leaders ever finally get around to making a freehold pledge, I'll be first in line. Because it will be my choice, and I want this freehold to work.

And anyone who wants to call me a Loyalist will be eating my fucking staff. You know I'm not a pushover, and I've only gotten better since our last sparring match. I will not be falsely accused like that. If Fawkes ever gets such a stupid idea in his head and tries something, I'll shatter his ass like a damn mirror. I sincerely hope you're just trying to scare me about that, but even that is a dick move."

Sonnie rubbed her eyes, appearing tired, which was a rare look for the normally energetic girl. There was a definite sadness in her voice, something she normally kept covered up.

"Why do you think I train in martial arts and such? I know the world is dangerous, and I act to protect myself. Just because I like to laugh and joke around doesn't mean I don't know how shitty the world is. I laugh and joke because I know it. Otherwise, I'd just be crying all the time"

There were tears rimming the edges of her her eyes now, and she looked annoyed that they were forming.

"You say you respect me, Abraham, but you don't treat me that way. Your actions speak louder."

8. Likes Origins, Krakenbox, Domino liked this post
    A
    Abraham Norton

Abraham suppresses the urge to frown, more at Sonnie using his last name (certainly not because she likes it so much) than her verbosity. In fact, he doesn't interrupt, listening intently to the monkey-girl as she explains. She wants respect in actions? That's the first step to showing the Flowering means what he says.

And if calling him names will help her get better, so be it.

"I am being 'an imperious dick', as you put it" He seems unfazed by the insult "because I know that the only standard that matters is the highest standard - all it takes is one slip and down you go from the tightrope of your sanity and safety. I'll take your contempt over losing you any day" It's a really simple concept, obviously apparent to any Lost more than a day old, but everyone needs a reminder, from time to time "I know you asked me not to liken you to a child, but consider this: if a parent forcibly pulls his kid away from a busy street, painfully grasping their arm, does he not do it out of love? Is it right to think the momentary pain is malice, when the alternative is being hit by a car? Some lessons can only be learned like that. It was your mistake to not ask about details or pull yourself out of the Pledge outright, just like it was Sera's mistake to not set a boundary when she sparred with Fawkes. Grow stronger from it, like I know you can, and my action means something" Keep the Springs safe. It's all that matters, even if he is hated for it.

"And I don't expect you to be excellent in every conceivable field. This might surprise you, but I am not without imperfections either" He smiles, allowing himself that little attempt at breaking the ice "Pledgesmithing isn't required. What's required is to understand that your freedom to swear or not swear a Pledge ends the second the other party speaks its words to you"

Contrary to what Sonnie may think, the problem as Abraham sees it was never that Sonnie is too stupid, or naive, to understand the weight of a Pledge. Nor does the Flowering want her to become the Spring version of Rhodes (what madness that would be). The problem is stubbornness.

"See what you are doing? You are ignoring reality" He blinks, considering "Let me rephrase: you are ignoring the fact that everyone can have their own reality, a lens through which they view the world. I know you are not a Loyalist, and you have my word that if anyone says that they'll lose a tongue at least. I know you are not stupid - hell, you are probably more well-read than I am" Which wasn't hard, considering Abraham wrote more texts in his life than he read, but it's still something "I don't need a Pledge for it. But that's just it: I know this, and they don't. If I thought you weak, or stupid beyond helping you'd already be dead as a liability. You are neither of those things, in fact you are a valuable member of the Spring Court and the freehold" A cynical person might invoke the saying about catching flies with honey, but Abe here is telling the gos's honest truth as he understands it "Your surety of beating Fawkes is admirable, but he is a glass tornado that used to work for the changeling secret police and has ties to the mafia. It doesn't mean he is unbeatable, but unless you get the first strike and take him out by the second he'll make tartare steak out of you. In short..." Because this talk could use some 'short' for a change.

"You have encountered your lesson, and I'm helping you get through it. Will you help me when I encounter mine?" The tears in her eyes and sadness in her voice are noticed, but not commented on, at least not verbally. Instead, the knight-errant ducks behind the bar and quickly pulls out a box of tissues. He places it in front of the monkey-girl without further words.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie's use of names tended to vary depending on her mood and how much she liked someone. Monarchs she addressed formally, others were usually first name. Nicknames were for those she was particularly fond of. Her use of Abraham's last name was a sign of her anger and resentment towards him. Perhaps it had lessened slightly when she referred to him by his first name again.

The box of tissues came a little too late, as she had just wiped her eyes with her jacket sleeve. She did give a little nod to the Fairest, however, before she pulled her legs up and hugged her knees to her chest.

"I had a strict childhood. My parents were very traditional. Old school. Pretty sure my dad wished I was a boy. Everything about my life was chosen for me. My schools, my hobbies, my friends. Nothing I wanted mattered because they had a whole plan for my life. In their own way, they loved me and wanted the best for me, but I hated all of it. They even picked out the guy I was going to marry. That was the last straw. I ran away after that announcement."

Her tail curled about her legs as she looked down memory lane. There was a quiet moment as she thought about what happened after she left home, but she hurriedly skipped past those memories.

"For the first time in my life, I have the freedom to decide things for myself. I value that a great deal. Sure, the price I had to pay get here was horrible and terrifying, but here I am. And I refuse to go back. I just want you to understand why I resent what you did so much. It triggered shit for me." She looked levelly at Abraham. "I concede to the authority of the monarchs, but that was my choice when I joined the freehold, and I'll stick to that. It's fine that you have my best interests at heart, but I will not have my choices dictated to me. Not again. Not like that.

"Pulling a kid out from front of a speeding car isn't the same thing as seeing some social requirement to swear a pledge, Abraham. Although we might have to actually do that with Titania. Girl is likely to chase a bouncing ball onto the freeway."
    She smirked, her voice holding fondness for the naive Bright One.Sonnie then raised an eyebrow at the Flowering Knight, "So... what? I'm required to reciprocate when some stranger rolls up, spouts their true name at me and expects a pledge in return? That just sounds like a trap. Besides, you may not have noticed - you were kind of busy getting slapped by a metal hand - but I offered the pledge to Samuel. He politely declined. Apparently it wasn't necessary."

At the talk of Fawkes, Sonnie reached into one of her sleeves and smoothly produced a steel throwing knife, "I'm full of surprises, too." The knife disappeared back up her sleeve, and she uncurled her legs and stood up. Hands on hips, she turned towards the Fairest.Her anger had lessened a great deal. She wasn't back to perky yet, but she had relaxed.

"Look, I can appreciate you wanting to help. I'm perfectly open to advice. As long as that's all it is. Advice. Maybe I can advise you on your delivery method, 'cause brother, right now it kinda sucks. I'd say you've encountered a lesson of your own."

A
    Abraham Norton

Abraham listens to the monkey-girl's background. It was a rare enough thing, a changeling going into detail on his previous life - it had a humbling effect on the Flowering "I appreciate you telling me that. Had I known this before, I'd ve tried a different tactic" He smiles. Honesty. A rare currency among the Lost "I'm not seeking to take away your choices. All I'm concerned about is that you know the consequences of those choices before they rain down on you"

He reciprocates Sonnie's smirk regarding Titania, but it quickly mutates into a slight frown "It doesn't work like that and you know it. A True Name, same as a physical representation of your connections or the name of your Keeper is not something a random stranger is going to just tell you. It requires a leap of faith, and people react badly when they believe they've been tricked. I'm not surprised Sam didn't want that Pledge in the end - after what he's seen, I think he just wanted to get out of there. He must think we are all crazy" Which technically was true. But by that reasoning, he was crazy too.

He whistles at the sight of the throwing knife "Nice. You any good with it? I've been looking to expand my repertoire myself, we might train together if you ever want" If he's ever going to regain the full trust of Sonnie, he'd need activities like that. Bonding, for lack of a better word "Name someone you don't like. I'm not half bad with a brush, we could throw knives at their likeness. As long as, you know, it's not me" He jokes.

"Take my advice and learn. I might organize something edifying with Fawkes soon, give that sociopathc tendencies of his a safe outlet. There's some other thing I've been planning for our group, but I'm so busy lately putting out fires that it might be postponed for a while" The knight-errant says. His eyes follow Sonnie as she stands up, but the Fairest remains motionless. She seems more... relaxed now. Good. Seems his words have taken root, and if she does what he wants her to do, regardless of her reasons, that's a victory for him. And her.

"So" Seems like they are slowly reaching a conclusion, at least on that particular issue "I propose this: we won't advertise this talk, but if anybody mentions the situation we say mistakes were made on both sides, but we worked past them. Let time do the rest. Deal?" He extends his hand to give a firm handshake, intended to solidify the agreement.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I learn all the time, dude. Life is a learning experience. You might as well tell me to breathe. Relax, I got it."

She looked at Abraham's offered hand, then up at his face. "Well, it's not quite you falling to your knees and tearfully begging for my forgiveness, but I'll take it." She shook Abe's hand, but her other hand quickly reached up and flicked the Fairest on the forehead. It wasn't damaging, of course, put it probably stung a little. "That was for making me be this serious for this long. It gives me a headache! Now we're even!"

Sonnie stood back and shrugged, "I'm pretty good at throwing things. I'd go with coconuts, but that might be a little too stereotypical. I... don't really hate anyone. Except maybe Mario. That damn plumber," was she referring to the video game character? Well, he did fight Donkey Kong a lot.

The Beast took her phone out and checked the time. She grimaced and put the phone away. "I'm here on my lunch hour and I've used most of it up. I'm taking the burritos. I got no time left to chase down a food truck!" She picked up her messenger bag with her hands and the Mexican food with her tail. Sonnie turned and looked at the Flowering a moment.

"So, we're good, then? By the way, I will be calling you out in the future if you get too... Fairest-y. I think you need someone to keep you in check on that. No one in the freehold will listen to you if they all would rather punch you. I will be the monkey angel on your shoulder, Abe." She nodded with a smirk.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.