Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Site stability 6/24 and maintenance 6/26

Twist Scenes

Hi all!

I'm having some work being done on my house today which may or may not cause the site to go up and down at times due to loss of power from my network hub.

Also, the site will go down on Tuesday, June 26th so that the site can transfer to it's final home and Orianna can reclaim her gaming PC. I'll follow up with a more specific time on that day.

Thanks!

2. Likes Travisc06489, Vincent, , Riks liked this post

Twist Scenes

House work is completed so servers are good until Tuesday's maintenance. Thanks!

4. Likes deltadream, Vincent, , Benji liked this post

Twist Scenes

Hello! The site should go down at roughly 5 pm CST tomorrow (24 hours and 45 minutes from this post). I'm anticipating 1-2 hours downtime at most, barring any issues with the new hardware.

6. Likes Benji, liked this post

Twist Scenes

Hi everyone! Just a reminder that the site will be going down tonight for a couple hours at the most.

I'm having some residual issues from the house work I had done so I need to push the start time up by an hour to 4 pm CST, which is roughly 2 hours from this post.

8. Likes liked this post

Twist Scenes

All done! The site transitioned into it's new home pretty seamlessly. Please let me know if you notice anything wonky!

10. Likes Vincent, Psychangel, Riks, , Benji liked this post

Cool beans! Also Thanks to Orianna for putting up her gaming computer for such a long time.

Thanks Youngblood for taking time out of the day. Appreciate both of ya.

This site is pretty cool and all the people seem awesome. Appreciation all around!

12. Likes Vincent, Psychangel liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Youngblood- Thank you! I know how much work you have put into the transfer. We all appreciate you and the hard work you have done.

Just an FYI not sure if others are experiencing a little page upload lag. The header of the page appears then it takes sometime 10 seconds for the page to fill in. It happened with both my laptop and computer. Is there a preferred web browser for us to use with the site?

Orianna- Yay! You got your computer back!!!!
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

14. Likes Vincent liked this post

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Youngblood- Thank you! I know how much work you have put into the transfer. We all appreciate you and the hard work you have done.

Just an FYI not sure if others are experiencing a little page upload lag. The header of the page appears then it takes sometime 10 seconds for the page to fill in. It happened with both my laptop and computer. Is there a preferred web browser for us to use with the site?

Orianna- Yay! You got your computer back!!!!
    PS: Site is loading great again!!
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

+ Reply to Thread