Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

It is evening and the night is closing in. Long shadows stretch out and caress the dimmed lights of the Circle of Creation. The old cathedral is both cool and quiet, every inch the preserve of authority and sanctity. The Moros Campanella finishes the preparations for the Councillor's meeting in one of the side chapels. Away from the main entrances and the potential bustle of the nave, the chapel is both private and open.

There is a simple trestle table, draped in a rich cloth that the Moros would normally have kept in reserve for his own ritual workings. There are copies of the Consilium's Lex Magica, including the hefty and ornately bound original (placed in the same honorary position that the Mystogogue would have positioned his own Order's magisterial tome). There are chairs - deck chairs that the Moros freshly purchased that very day: once used they will go into storage for the Consilium's own use. Pens and writing materials are carefully positioned, waiting the hands of the Councillors.

A selection of drinks are placed in one window-alcove. In another, Campanella has placed some very basic finger food. He does not know how long the meeting shall last.

Campanella now sits in one of the deck chairs, reading through the Lex while he waits for the others to arrive.

As always, the Moros does not cast magic upon himself while in the Circle's precincts as a sign of respect and submission.

A shout out to ErlangShen Samael and deltadream Sand Knot Benji . As far as I am aware Aurora Orianna is still Thyrsus Councillor at this point?
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

S
    Samael

The Mastigos entered into the Circle, with a courier bag containing a pad of paper, a few pens and five cardboard cups. In the other hand, a box of coffee from Garden Grounds.

"Campanella," he greeted the man. "Thank you for arranging this."

He set the coffee box off to the side with the finger food. Reaching into his bag, he retrieved the stack of cups. Each one was separated and positioned by the coffee. "Care for some coffee?"

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

How to Find Mages at Circle of Creation 101

1. Go to where it smells like food/coffee

"Hey ... sorry I'm late. My session ran long tonight..."

Hand wave for Campanella. Nod for Samael. Only 2? Maybe not so late.

"How is everyone's night going? Uh oh... coffee and snacks... is this gonna be an all nighter? I never was good with those in college..."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella stirs when Samael arrives. He looks up from his copy of the Lex.

"Not for me, thank you. I was going to have some wine a little later. But thanks, all the same." He gestured to where he had placed his own set of drinks.

The Mastigos potters around with coffee cups and Campanella drifts back to the text. But not for long as Sand makes her appearance.

"Sand?" Campanella raises a curious eyebrow.

Moving at last he places down his book and adjusts his seat.

"Congratulations on becoming Councillor of the Mighty. Samael was offering coffee. I can offer wine. And we have snacks between us, I think. I am not sure how long this will take us, either. This Lex appears quite... definitive."

And now he paused, frowning. He had not expected such a tome to exist for the Consilium, given his experience of it.

"I do have some suggestions though. But we will no doubt get to that in due course."

He looked around.

"Are we waiting on anyone else?" He was frowning again.

S
    Samael

Hearing Sand's voice, he looks up in surprise, "Oh, hello Sand." He smiles cheerfully. "Glad to see you here."

He grimaced slightly as she pointed out there were only three of them. "We are a bit sparse here," he acknowledged. "I don't have any of the Acanthus numbers..." and he doubted Knot would even show up. He paused for a moment. "I don't know if Aurora got the memo. I'll give her a call."

He stepped off to the side to call Aurora .

S
    Samael

After his call, he stepped back into the room, "She is on her way."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looks down.

Shirt? check
    Shoes? check
    Pants? check
    Self? Still Sand.

"Last time I checked," replied to Campanella's question. "Uhh- thanks I think?" Tone matching Campanella's first.

1-2 seconds consideration.

"I'll take a glass of wine. I'm sorry I didn't bring anything. I wasn't sure what to expect.

Step closer, eye the tome.

"That is the Lex Magica?" Kowledge that Sacramento had such: 0.

Aurora. Campanella. Sand.

And then Samael.

Hypothetical scenario: What if Tuesday was still around?

"Do we want to wait on her or at least get the ball rolling? I doubt she will be long to miss much of importance but I don't mind waiting."

B/c Campanella brought wine.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It wasn’t a long wait.

As soon as she heard it was important, she was already grabbing a change of clothes. And the thing with being a performer? You could change quickly. So throwing off the torn and stained jeans and black tank top, she threw on clean skinny jeans and an over-sized sweater. Suede booties were thrown on and she ran a brush through her hair as she headed out the door. See? Quick.

Parking and briskly walking in, her sunglasses were taken off and placed in her bag, and a hand brought up in a wave,

“Hey guys!” looking at those gathered.

Campy. Sand. Samael.

“Sorry if I kept you waiting, was staining a cabinet.” She grabs a seat, drops the bag, “So, what’s up?”

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella rises and prepares a glass of wine for himself and Sand. Returning to the table, he starts:

"Councillors meeting. We are here to go over the Lex and give it an airing. I do not know how long it has been neglected - or indeed if much needs to be done to it. Everything appears in order but I am no Factotum. I know I would like to review the requirements for Cabal status, simply to reflect our changed circumstances."

As he spoke a quiet smile slowly engulfed his face. Nidhogg's Bane was well represented at this meeting of Councillors. Perhaps too well represented, a calm voice at the back of his mind cautioned.

He turned to Samael after he had placed down the wine glasses.

"Samael, would that be something to cover tonight or bring up at a full gathering? I am not certain if a note on Cabals is better served in the Consilium Charter."

To Aurora: "We have dips and nibbles. Would you prefer a coffee or wine. We have both."

Thanks to ErlangShen for noting that the Lex Magica is available on the wiki; so is the Consilium Charter

S
    Samael

Sand's tone of voice indicated to him that she was surprised. A frown crested his lips and he shook his head. It wasn't her fault. So much knowledge was lost. This is why we need the light of order. We cannot operate in the darkness of ignorance, the Warlock thought to himself.

"We will set things right, one step at a time," he attempted to reassure the Mighty, as an impromptu pep talk.

"Welcome Aurora, I'm glad you could make it." He smiled to her. As if to clarify why she was invited, he added, "As far as I'm concerned, you're the official Councilor for the Thyrsus."

Turning to Campanella, "I agree. Let's address the Cabals. I would prefer for us to focus on one aspect at a time."

OOC

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread