Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Tension. A hint of fear and anticipation. The awkward feeling of carrying things down stairs. This had been Cynthia's night so far as she tried to move a small selection of her works from her hidden Sepulcher in the Deep Kingdom to The Nox Populi. The Prince of Sacramento had shown interest in her works and the Artist finding it hard to say no to her.

Having placed the last one down, she took a moment to crack her knuckles. It was times like this that made her wonder if she should finally bite the bullet and get a ghoul. Though that was a risk and a responsibility she had to admit she was not sure about. Especially after Alice and the renegade that abducted her from this domain...

The goth shook her head, Now was not the time to dwell on that. She picked the wrapped canvases up and knocked on the door to Alessandras office.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

The center of the room contained a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies had been moved over and placed here and there, bringing her a sense of calm.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, and a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Ale could be found seated at one of the chairs around the table, leaning forward over folders, a pen in her mouth. Hanging on the chair behind her was a duel holster, two large guns nestled inside each side.

Tonight she was rather casual in a bright green tank top and black leather pants.

The knock brought her attention from the papers to the door, “Come in.” calls the Italian.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The doornob shook for a moment before it twisted and the door cracked open. The head of the Nosferatu Priscus peeked out, the goths hair teased up high. "Guten Abend Prince Antinori." She announced with a smile. And the indescribable scent that could be best described as the aftermath of a chemistry lab explosion. She slipped into the room and closed the door behind her. Her outfit tonight was a causal mass of black, although nicer than what she sometimes wore. A few canvas's were tucked under her arm, draped in cloth.

"I hope I am not interupting anything." She asked just before before taking in the office of the Prince. She was certain the prince mentioned her hobby involving butterflies, but they impressed the Haunt. She moved over to one of the skulls on display. "This one of your works?" She asked.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

As the door opens, she glances up, seeing Cynthia.

Smiling, she pushes herself away from the desk and stepping around, Ciao, Priscus Weiss, thank you for meeting with me.” She spotted the canvas’s tucked under her arm, and the smell. Always the smell. But Ale didn’t let it show, cause that’s rude.

“Not at all, please, come in, have a seat.” She gestures to the seating area. Dark eyes follow the Haunts movements to one of the displays, “I’m not sure I would call it my works, more of a weird hobby that soothes my mind. But yes, I put that together.”

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthias face hovered close to the glass domed display. The mixture of vibrant colours and aged bone created an interesting contrast. "Considering some examples of Taxidermy I've seen in the past, I would count this as a work of art in of itself." The black and pale form of Cynthia pulled away from the display and moved over to the Desk with Alessandra.

"Sorry if that seemed a bit rude." The Haunt apologised as she took a seat. She might be on first name basis with the Prince, but this was still Elysium. Who knows who is lurking beyond the door outside. The canvases were placed carefully on her lap. One could count three in total. "Thank you again for seeing me. Hope your evening has been good so far. I would have invited you to the Caldarium for a showcase, but we need to do a security check down there." Hunters in the city and the actions of a certain Daeva made that an active concern.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage watches as Cynthia looks into the glass dome.

Smiling, “Well thank you. It’s just a hobby I picked up and I haven’t been able to shake it. There is more work that goes into it than people know.” Come to think of it, she never really talked about the hobby with anyone before.

The smile remained as she shook her head, “It didn’t seem rude to me, so don’t worry about it.” A hand waved it off.

She’d be lying if she didn’t admit she was eager to see the art work sitting on the Haunts lap. But she wouldn’t push her to unveil them until she was ready. It was that whole patience thing, something to work on.

“Oh, I can’t complain too much. Just the usual paperwork and all that fun stuff.” Not really fun.

“Well thank you for agreeing. I know some people are private about their art and aren’t too keen to share it, so I greatly appreciate it.” Her tone sincere.

“A security check? I hope everything is ok.” Concern creeping into her voice. “I have fond memories of the Caldarium, spending some evenings there with Miss Hart. Such a beautiful place, very relaxing.” She liked the Caldarium and wasn’t ashamed about it.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia looked at the array of mounted and pinned butterflies across the room and nodded. "I can imagine. It would take a steady hand and a lot of patience to put some of these together without ripping something." The haunt did sound genuinely impressed as she thought on how someone could do this.

Relief came following the reassurances. "Its not a problem. I make a living off of my creations. It would be counter productive if no one could see it." She said with a laugh.

She shrugged. "With everything going on in the city I figured it would be smart to make sure there isn't any backdoors we are not aware of. Make sure we are secure." The smile of her face twitched slightly, her fingers drumming against the bottom most canvas. Now that regret was starting to creep back in. "I've taken over maintenance for in. Figured it was the priscus's job to do so."

"So...Shall I get started?" She offered.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She observed the Haunt taking in the various butterflies, before nodding as well, “They become extremely brittle once they’re dead. But they can be re-hydrated to make them easier to pin. It’s a process to say the least. But one that is quite relaxing.” Some people did yoga, she pinned dead butterflies.

“I suppose. But it’s still exposing yourself and your work to critique, which is never easy.” Displaying her butterflies is the closest she’d come to showing her work. Not that it was really art or anything. But it was still her hard work on display.

“That’s very smart. From what I hear, the Hunters could be using tunnels and the sewers. And I was worried about the Caldarium, and what tunnels were connected to it. But it sounds like you have it all handled, though if you do need help, please let me know.” Interfering was something she didn’t do. Unless she had to, but she felt like Cynthia was capable.

Dark eyes then move to the covered canvas’s, “Oh yes, please. I’ve been eager to see them since we last talked.”

12. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Figured insects were tricky to work with." The haunt said as she looked at the displays one more time before returning to the matter at hand.

"I'm from Clan Nosferatu Alessandra." Cynthia said plainly. "Taste in music, fashion. Hell, my existence has been criticised many times. I'm used to it." One does not survive the requiem labouring under the Lonely Curse without developing a thick skin. Cynthia nodded at the mention of Hunters and Sewers. "Precisly. Thank you for the offer. Really."

Black fingernails gripped the cloth on the first canvas and pulled it off before propping it up for the Princes view. Towering grey and blue skyscrapers contrasting with a dazelling array of colours at the base of each of them. The ocean, black and all encompassing could be seen beyond along with the distant appearance of what looked like the Golden Gate Bridge. The sky was hued with pitch blacks, blue sand just a faint hint of purple as the skyline and the lights of the city become one. "One of my more conventional pieces I did back in my long stay in San Francisco. I plan to do something similar with Sacramento as soon as I can find a good angle to inspire me." She explained.

14. Likes Orianna, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

While she liked that those around her felt comfortable around her, there was a limit on her end.

And Cynthia just found it.

“While we’re in Elysium, lets stick to formalities.” Her tone not harsh. Outside of Nox she didn’t care.

“And my apologies. We live in a judgmental and critical society of anything not on the cover of the latest magazine, which is quite sad if you ask me.” She always went against what society wanted of her.

Finally, what she had been eagerly awaiting, the paintings.

Dark eyes widen as they roam over the painting, taking in each detail and color.

“It’s simply magnifico! gushed the Prince with honesty and awe. “The colors are breathtaking!” she then looks to Cynthia, “And despite my love of black, I do love colorful things. And this is, just, amazing. You are very talented!”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread