(Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Entering Elysia in a full formal kimono, in the colours of indigo and silver, those of her vampiric clan, the mon, the crest detailed over it, depict her allegiance to her mortal family. The Goto, and the Iga. Her diasho is secured, and hidden upon her. She is no samurai, her honour was sacrificed long ago and to not bare her killing steel was an affront to all she has learned throughout her life, and death.

Of course if pressed she can kill without her blades, but why disadvantage herself when she didn't have to?

With purpose Izayoi walks to the office of Her Majesty Prince Alessandra Antinori, steeling herself against the oni within, she raises her hand and with her knuckles raps upon the door.

Always Armed!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-13 15:03:51 Izayoi Goto rolls 8 to ToS Wakizashi (Wits 4 + Larceny 3 + Obfuscate 1) (10 Again) 8, 5, 4, 10, 8, 10, 8, 3, 10, 1, 5 6 successes
    2018-06-13 15:03:41 Izayoi Goto rolls 8 to ToS Katana (Wits 4 + Larceny 3 + Obfuscate 1) (10 Again) 10, 4, 5, 5, 1, 10, 4, 10, 9, 10, 9, 9 7 successes
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The desk was a dark mahogany, large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies had been moved over and placed here and there, bringing her a sense of calm.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, and a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Behind the desk sat the Prince, papers scattered around. Tonight the Prince had deep red hair, changing it up every now and then was fun. She wore and off the shoulder white loose fitting shirt over black dress pants.

Hanging on her chair, within easy reach, was her duel holster. Two .357's were nestled inside each side, spare clips tucked under them.

The knock pulls her from her thoughts, her Beast taking notice of a weaker Beast on the other side of the door. It's lip begins to curl, wondering just who was there.

“Come in.” says the Italian.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Dark Passenger, liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Italian Savage bids her enter. The door opens soundlessly, even as the tides rise and the bars rattle, the demon within yowling at her to flee. Izayoi silences it, and enters the room.

She does a quick sweep of the room, noting art and colour. Hobbies and proficiencies.

Closing the door behind her, she walks away from the doorway and towards the desk. She bows lowly, although she doesn't move to fall to the floor, she had noticed the questions and hesitancy within the Painted Prince's eyes when either her, or her Master did so.

"You Majesty," Izayoi greets as she holds the bow, waiting for Alessandra to finish whatever work this lowly one had interrupted, waiting for the savage to acknowledge her, and grant the shadow her most valuable time.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes watch Izayoi enter as her Beast paces its cage restlessly. Eager to be let off its leash to tear the pretty flesh of the Shadow.

Folders were closed and set aside, “Madam Goto,” greets the Savage with a hint of a smile, “Good evening. Please, have a seat. I hope you are well.” A free hand gesturing to the seats in front of the desk.

“What can I do for you this evening?”
    cause no one came to see the Prince to chit chat. Which was disappointing, she missed casual conversation.

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Izayoi raises from the bow, and moves to take the offered seat. She perches more then relaxes into the plush offering, mindful of her hidden diasho.

"Your Majesty, this night finds me well, and I hope the same can be said for you." she begins the careful dance of pleasantries.

She hesitates for only a moment before deciding upon her words, she could dance around the purpose of this meeting, or she could strike at the heart of the matter. The latter, the Shadow felt that the Savage Prince would appreciate more. "Prince Antinori, I have come to humbly ask....a favour. For leave to preform an act that requires your consideration." she holds for a moment, if she caught the Italian Savage in a sub-par mood, her requesting something that she held firmly against the Laws of her predecessor might spell her Death. "I would ask of you that I might undertake the first state of the Vinculum to Miss Reeve Takeda." she says laying her request at the Painted Prince's feet.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

So formal even when she sits. “I can’t complain, just dealing with a never-ending pile of paperwork.” A shrug.

She leans back slightly in her chair, watching and listening.

A favor? Not what she was expecting to be asked.

But what the favor was floored her.

The Vinculum. Izayoi wanted to form a near unbreakable bond to the Reeve.

There was a few moments of silence as her mind works this over. Her first instinct was to out right deny it. Allowing such a bond to form makes Izayoi more loyal to Takeda than herself. And that spelled danger and could not be allowed.

The silence ticks by before the Savage sits forward again, eyes slightly narrowed.

“I have to say, it takes a certain something to even approach the subject which goes against my Laws.” Perhaps Izayoi needed to be watched more closely than she thought.

“You are aware of what the Vinculum does, the bond it creates. Not to mention the danger you’d be taking on with addiction to Kindred blood. Even the first state poses a danger not only to you, but your loyalties as well.”

She pauses yet again, trying to not outright scream that this was a ridiculous request.

“Before I continue, why do you seek such a bond? Why ask me to bend the Laws for you and Miss Reeve Takeda? You do understand why such Laws exist?” were they planning something that required the Mekhet to have more loyalties to the Haunt over the Prince? Or was there something else going on?

8. Likes Kelreth, Cayce, liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She nods, humming in agreement. Paperwork was the bane and the privilege of those in power.

Izayoi watches the Prince's face as the truth regarding this meeting is revealed. Their dialogue continues, which is more then the Shadow expected. Considering the subject matter, Izayoi expected to be thrown from the office, or feel her body perforated by the well maintained engines of death holstered upon the Prince's chair.

"History," she answers in truth. "I was Embraced for the sole purpose to serve the Takeda Clan," the minute details did not need to be offered freely. "It has been centuries since I have been able to speak with one of the Takeda, let alone serve one faithfully." she bows her head for a moment. "I understand the magnitude of the Vinculum, even only the first stage of the bond. Which is all that I ask permission for, but know that were I bonded to Miss Reeve Takeda, her loyalty to you is absolute. Her honour engaged in her service to you."

10. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

History? Now there was a answer she was not expecting to hear.

“That sounds like a noble cause, and I must confess to not knowing much about your culture.” She wasn’t afraid to admit it. “But I can somewhat understand what you are hoping to achieve. And I cannot fault you for that.” She really needed to look into their culture. It sounded complex, yet beautiful at the same time.

Now comes the difficult part.

“From someone in my position, having a Kindred more loyal to another is a problem. So you can understand my concerns with such a request.” Not that she saw Takeda doing anything against the Domain, but you never know. And she was in a seat of power now, power that many wanted and would jump at the chance to seize.

“So I’ll present you with a counter offer.” She couldn’t have Kindred not loyal to her.

“I will allow the first stage of the Vinculum between you and her, but there will be a price.”
    there was always a price.

Perhaps a steep one?

“You will both form a Vinculum with me, a Second Stage. You will have your bond to the Reeve as requested, and my mind will be settled as to where loyalties lie.”

How would the offer be taken?

12. Likes Kelreth, Cayce, liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

To wait for the Prince's thoughts to order and her verdict to be delivered feels long. As long as a night. As long as a year. More. This would decide her fate, her tie to whom she serves, would it be bound by honour alone, or by Blood as well?

The Painted Prince speaks, "I would be happy to speak of my culture, and my homeland. I would only ask for stories of your Italy," she says with a smile.

An elegant nod, understanding the perspective of the Prince. Were she in the Italian Savage's position, she would not allow this. Not without stipulations, or strings. Of which Antinori provides. An excellent move on her part. Worthy of the Prince, worthy of the First Estate.

She considers, was her Master's wish to bind themselves together strong enough to also bind themselves to the Prince, not only by honour but by Blood?

After a long moment the only words that pass her lips are "I cannot speak for Miss Reeve Takeda, will you grant me leave to call her to this meeting?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile, “That seems like a fair trade, though I doubt my stories would be nearly as fascinating as yours.” Her culture didn’t seem as rich in history as Izayoi’s would be.

She expected the silence when she made her proposal. It was not one to consider lightly and agreed upon in haste. Nor would she have thought less of the Shadow had she declined.

A nod of her head, “Of course. I’m sure you would both like to discuss it together.” The big question now was would her Reeve agree to the terms?

It wasn’t something to worried her. If they refused, that was their right and not something she would force. But should they decline and still go forward with their plan and word got to her, well, then it signed their Final Death warrant.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread