Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

They had talked about it, and the weather had finally cooperated and it was gorgeous out! Not too hot yet, with just enough heat from the sun to warm the skin.

So a barbecue it was! And while it had taken some fenagling, a small grill had made it to the roof. Not a huge one, but enough to grill some food for three to four people. Which was perfect, it was the number they had!

Most of the morning had been spent marinating hamburg and chicken. The sauce had a little kick to it, but not too much. Cause too much was never a good thing, but it had good flavor. Sides had been purchased, mainly potato salad and coleslaw. She decided to let someone else handle dessert, and her text had said as much.

Drinks were handled, and chilling in a cooler on wheels bedside the grill. A mixture of her own homebrew beer and some name brand stuff. Along with sodas and waters cause not everyone drank.

And that’s where Aurora can be found, flipping burgers and poking chicken, a beer in one hand. Wearing cut off shorts and a long loose fitting sweater.
    Yumyumcrow Campanella deltadream Sand Samael ErlangShen

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella is formal even when he is informal. Today he is business casual with a light chequered shirt and grey slacks. A chunky watch gleams on his left wrist. When he appears, he is carrying a platter prepared by one of his favourite restaurants: a selection of finger food that takes the event beyond a simple barbecue.

His gaze alights on Aurora and then quickly hastens to the cooler. A shade of relief passes over his face as he realises that he has made the right choice.

"I see you've been brewing. Good." He says by way of introduction as he lays out the platter.

"Added a little something of my own. Now, how are you?" He offered a smile.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Contribution: Cookies
    Source: Definitely store bought. Barcode, nutrition content and label not even bothered to be removed.
    Type: Variety
    Saving grace: The "store" was in fact a bakery and earned all of its high reviews

Cookies deposited appropriately, "Did you say brewing? As in some of your handcrafted hooch?" Excitement notches up and Campanella's personal space is close to being violated until a bottle is retrieved and space is again created.

"Man- it already smells good. Smoke, summer, food... this was a great idea. Also- what Campanella asked... how goes?"

Aurora: stylish as usual
    Campanella: stylish as usual
    Sand: ... Shorts and customary nerd t-shirt.

5. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A smile appears as Campy appears and brings with him a platter.

A quick nod, “Yup, one hobby I can’t seem to get bored of. This ones a more light summery type ale.” Cause summer was coming and it fit.

“Oh, I can’t complain, nothing to exciting going on.” A burger was carefully flipped over, “How about you?” taking a sip of her own beer.

Then there was a Sand. With cookies!

“Cookies!”
    she gushes with a huge grin, she loved sweets.

“And yes, I have some summer style ales in the cooler.”

A couple hot dogs were pushed with the spatula, rotating them to make sure they didn’t burn. “Figured with the nice weather we were due for a bbq.” Cause why not?

“Nothing to new and exciting to report, things have been quiet. How about you?”

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella obtains for himself one of Aurora's home brewed creations. He holds the open bottle wistfully under his nose as he imbibes the aroma. A sheepish smile follows before he tries the drink.

"No change. The territory held by our Cabal seems quiet and for myself I have been engrossed in my own studies."

He didn't quite know what to do with his hands so he set to laying out some plates.

"A very excellent brew, by the way," he added.

To Sand: "Yes. This is the famous hand crafted beverage of Aurora. Sweet ambrosia. You should try some."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

Cookies= confirmed hit.

"Definitely trying some!" Bottle is popped, swallow taken.

Flavor notes
    Bitterness
    Finish

Results are noted and tallied, final score is conveyed with a grin. "Ambrosia indeed. Props on the brew," bottle lifted in toast to the brew master.

"Quiet is good I think. Dog days of summer just coming a bit early. But that's probably a nice change for the two of you. What sort of stuff are you studying Campanella?"

Pause for reflection and realization.

"I mean- assuming you can share that is."

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “Quite can be good. Though there is part of me that is a little unnerved by things being quiet.” She admitted, moving some meats around on the grill.

The Shaman beams, “Really? Thanks!” thought she couldn’t take all the credit, it was a basic box brew, all she had to do was follow the directions and make sure it set long enough. “Maybe one day I’ll attempt to brew from scratch.” It was a goal of hers, to brew something from scratch, her own recipe. But, that was some ways off.

The wide smile was offered to Sand on the praise, “Thanks! You guys are amazing for my confidence in brewing by the way.” She says with a chuckle.

“Speaking of summer, I was thinking we needed to get some lawn chairs up here, spending evenings just enjoying the weather and the stars.” Was something she’d been meaning to do.

Eyes the look to Campy, wondering what he’d share.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

I can’t bump on mobile version but do we even want to continue?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Been too long and from before the switch. I say let it rest into Continuity.

Closed Thread