(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had promised Cynthia a night of shooting, and tonight was that night.

It didn’t take her long to dig out the targets she had acquired from a couple years ago and toss them into the Torino. Her guns were loaded into the cases she used to transport them and placed on the seat beside her. The 9mm had been acquired through her arms dealer contacts. It wasn’t anything special, but it was a smaller gun, which meant it was easier to use and learn than her .357’s.

The kick from her guns in untrained hands was always a surprise to the one holding them. Shots tended to go wild then, and well, she wasn’t looking for unwanted attention.

Ale was casual in fitted black jeans with a black tank top. Her long dark hair was pulled up in a loose ponytail.

She drove to the same field she used previously, far enough from homes and civilization to not draw attention, and setup the targets at varying distances. The guns were resting on a towel on the hood of her car, the clips beside them.

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-12 21:15:40 Ale rolls 6 to Rolls Something(Manip+Pers+Arms Dealers) (10 Again) 10, 4, 8, 8, 7, 4, 10, 9 5 successes
    Cynthia Weiss Deltaomega
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia Weiss trudged along the path, footfalls slow and loud. The taxi driver had looked a little too relived to see the goth leave the car to really question why she had elected to head off to the outskirts of the city. She honestly did not care. It was not like hunters were going to ask every cab driver in Sacramento. After a few minutes of stomping along the path she spotted the Torino in the distance.

The Nosferatu Priscus approached her with a smile, even if the Beast stirred within from the greater predators presence. Tonight she was wearing a black jacket with a white furred hood, black jeans and a pair of boots that look more like they were at home on a hiking trail rather than the spiked monstrosities or pikes she normally favoured. The stench of sulphur and mustard was starting to fill the air.

"Good evening Alessandra."
    She said when she finally stopped. The smile dropped and a bit of fear started to crease her features. "I mean Prince Antinori." It did not seem to entirely dawn on her until that very moment that she had agreed to have the Prince of Sacramento show her how to use firearms. "Sorry. I can't say I've ever been in this situation before."She tried to look confident again, but the worry was still there beneath the surface.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was Cynthia’s voice that alerted the Savage to her presence. The lack of a Beast was a welcome change from the usual. Then the smell followed, thankfully, Ale didn’t need to breathe, so she doesn’t react.

She saw the change in facial features and quickly shook her head, “No no, it’s ok.” She knew she was within her right to demand formalities right now. But she didn’t want that, they weren’t in Court. Smiling, “So long as it stays between you and I, we can forgo the formalities tonight.” So long as it didn’t become a habit, Ale didn’t see a problem with it.

“How’ve you been?” she asks.

A hand was waved, “It’s all good. We’re just here teaching you how to fire a gun.” She motions to the guns on the hood of the car, “I got my hands on a smaller gun, a 9mm, for you to learn with. I’ve found that people have a hard time learning with something like my .357’s simply due to the size and the kick they have. But I have no problem if you’d rather try the bigger ones first.” Sometimes people just want to play with the big guns.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia's shoulders slumped as relief washed over her. "Danke Gott." She breathed. The hood was pulled down, unleashing a small wave of black hair. It was going to block her sight tonight and she did not need that. "Can't say I've even been on friendly terms with a prince before." Usually it was cold disinterest or downright hostile to the very idea of her existence.

"Fine I suppose." She replied. "Still trying to adjust. Can't say I ever saw myself waking up one night as Priscus." The goth admitted to her. The idea was still foreign to her. She glanced over at the array of firearms spread out on the car. "I think the 9mm will be fine." The Nosferatu decided. As much as she was tempted, she did not want to make a fool of herself in front of Alessandra.

"Ah, just remembered." She unzipped her jacket and pulled out a manila envelope from within. "A bit of business to get out of the way before we get started. The sketches of the hunters I promised." She handed it over to the Prince with a smile. "It had been awhile but I managed to get them to as close as I could remember from that night."

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a light laugh, she wasn’t sure why the Haunt said, but she sounded relieved. Ale couldn’t blame her, she’d seen her share of Princes who were pure jerks just because they could be.

A shrug, “What can I say? I’ve never seen a reason for a Prince to not be friendly and socialable.” But that didn’t mean Ale wouldn’t pull out her bitch card if she had to. She had her limits, and if pushed, there would be hell to pay. “But just don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.” She added with a wink.

“Ah, yeah. That must have been rough. When I was made Priscus, it was by the Prince after a bloodhunt was called on the previous Priscus. Made for an interesting night to say the least.” Accidentally kill your cousin, confess it to the Reeve and Prince, get made Priscus. Her feelings were all over the place that night.

She watched as Cynthia eyes the guns and nods, “Sounds good. You can always try the .357’s after if you want. Sometimes it good to have a feel for the kick of a larger gun.” And sometimes it was fun to fire the bigger gun just to say you did.

She reaches out and accepts the envelope. “Oh, thank you!” she gushed, peaking inside the envelope. “This is going to be a huge help with figuring out who the Hunters are and if they’re going to be a big problem.” If they had a face, they could look out for them. Maybe someone even had a contact or something that knew who they were. She walks to the front of the car, opens the door and places the envelope in the glove box.

“So, have you ever shot a gun?” was a good question to figure out how new the goth was to guns.

7. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Ah yes, the former Reeve who has stared down Belials Brood and has a boatload of weapons? Clearly a weakling." The Nosferatu said with a smirk and a laugh. "Any night a bloodhunt is called on is gonna be interesting no matter what." She added. Her good mood started to fade a little when the circumstances of her ascension came back to the forefront of her mind. Part of her was glad her first few meeting with Alice did not end with her hunting her down.

The goth perked up a bit a few seconds later, though she looked a little bashful. "Thank you. I do hope it helps."

"I've held a gun once or twice, but never shot one." She explained. Somehow the opportunity to actually use one never came up after all of these years. "I suppose after a bit of practice I might give the bigger one a go."

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A hearty laugh, “A boat load of weapons? Don’t I wish!” she said with a smile.

“Oh, it was interesting alright. Would have been better if we had caught him though. There were hints that maybe someone tipped him off and he cleared out before we found him.” A shrug, “Not sure if it’s true or not though.” No evidence.

“It will. Having a face to watch out for is a huge help when it comes to Hunters. Knowing who they are before they know who we are is a huge bonus.” Now, to find out what they were up to without giving themselves away.

“It usually doesn’t cause they don’t really help against one of our own. But they do hurt. We’ve found that shotguns do the most damage, but they’re a bit harder to keep hidden or use in public. Not that a handgun is better, but it’s a little more quiet. Sometimes.”
    A smirk and laugh.

“Ok, so these are semi-automatic handguns. You’ll notice a slide that shoots back whenever the weapon is fired. If your thumb is sticking up behind the gun, well, then you could lose it. Hold the gun tightly in your hands, despite what you may think, a weak grip on the gun will cause a few problems when you fire it, including hitting yourself in the face with it or losing control of the weapon. Extend your arms, but don’t lock them, feet equal distance apart and aim. Once you got your target in sight, gently apply pressure to the trigger, pressing it toward you, when enough pressure is applied, it will fire. Now, it’s a smaller gun, but it will still have a kick back when it’s fired, it might be startling at first, but with enough practice you’ll get used to it.” Quick and to the point.

“Well, lets see how good your aim is. I transport them with the clips out, safety and all that. So you can go ahead and put the clip in the bottom of the gun and find a target you like.”
    She motions to the field where there were targets, “They’re set at twenty feet and forty feet.”

11. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"If you don't have them now, I can see you up an arsenal sooner or later." Cynthia said with a laugh.

The goth shrugged. "Well, not every bloodhunt is gonna end in a shower of gore and ash." The fact she was still walking was a testament to that fact.

She nodded in agreement. "Its nice to know I've played my part. And they say making pretty pictures would not help anyone." The goth added with a smirk.

She nodded as the former Reeve explained the dangers of guns. "I remember hearing over in Detroit neonates played tag with guns like these. Can't say I know if they are still around though." She commented as she picked up the 9mm. The Priscus looked like she was trying to get use to the weight of the gun in her hands as she followed the instructions. Judging from her stance, she was trying but it screamed someone who was about to fire her first gun. She moved into positioned and took a few seconds to aim aim at one of the closer targets sitting at twenty feet away from them...

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-19 06:54:29 Cynthia Weiss rolls 4 to Shooting (Dexterity+Firearm2+Aim1-Unskilled) (10 Again) 5, 9, 10, 10, 1, 5 3 successes

... And much to her amazement she managed to hit centre mass of the cardboard cutout. The recoil did surprise her, but It was a good sign that the gun did not go flying out of her hands. Cynthia blinked. "Wow, I actually hit something."

13. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage laughs as well, “Maybe someday if I play my cards right.” A wink. Truth was, she hadn’t been as focused on weapons as she used to be.

A nod, “Isn’t that the truth? But I really wanted him to be held accountable for how he let our Clan down. Oh well.” There had been a time she had admired Konrad, gone were those days.

Eyes widen, “Seriously? Playing tag with guns?” a chuckle, “Well, guess there are ways to turn a childhood game into something more adult and fitting.” Seems like it could cause a Breach if they weren’t careful, but, that was Detroit and not here.

Ale steps back, eyes watching the Haunts movements and how she held the gun.

Then came the gun firing, and she almost had forgotten how much quitter a 9 was compared to her guns.

But then her eyes light up, “Hey, look at that! You sure you never fired one before? Cause for someone with no previous gun experience, you’re a damn fine shot!” she praised genuinely.

“So how’d that feel?”

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Any lingering embarrassment he left on your clan is probably gone now." Cynthia was pretty sure that most of the newer kindred in the Domain would probably never know about that unless Alessandra decides to tell others about it.

"Bullets don't kill us easily and Detroit was a crime riddled nightmare at the time. Could get away with quite a bit." She shrugged. Without context it sounded ridiculous, but a lot of tales and stories surrounding Kindred were outrageous. Casual gun violence seemed tame in comparison.

If she was still alive, she would be blushing. Instead she just looked down for a moment awkwardly. "Thanks. Really. First time." The Nosferatu managed to stop looking so flustered and focus on the target again. She took a moment to aim...

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-19 21:35:51 Cynthia Weiss rolls 4 to Shooting (Dexterity+Firearm2+Aim1-Unskilled) (10 Again) 6, 9, 5, 2 1 success

This time the bullet nicked it roughly where the shoulder was. Feeling bolstered by the Princes words, she took air at one of the targets further away from them. She took more time to aim at the cutout...

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-19 21:46:41 Cynthia Weiss rolls 4 to (Dexterity-unskilled+Firearm 2+3Aim-2 medium range) (10 Again) 4, 3, 2, 6 failure

..And sent the bullet flying off into the brush. "And there is my first miss." She joked. For someone with barely any firearms training she thought she did pretty well all things considered.

16. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread