Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

If you had never seen Aurora without makeup, today was your lucky day.

She was as casual as anyone would have seen her. Boyfriend style jeans and a blue tank top, that actually matched her eyes. Her long blonde hair was up in a very messy half bun and she was in the kitchen.

Cleaning.

Cleaning out the fridge so she could wipe down the inside. Cleaning out the cabinets, wiping them down and putting things back in.

The kitchen was looking spotless.

And people will find her on her hands and knees on the kitchen floor. Scrubbing and cleaning said floor. From the thin glimmer of sweat on her forehead, she had been at if for some time. She had her earbuds in and was absently singing along with the music. In her own world.

Next stop? Bathrooms!

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Aurora might have her earbuds in, but Tuesday's music is blasting out from a portable speaker. Loud, boisterous. A nice beat with little words. Awesome for the task at hand.

Which is of course, tidying up. Since. Pigsty this was not.

Normal Tuesday casual, maybe with the persistent smell of lemon cleaner on her hands and knees, her hair in disarray, with a basket propped against her hip, free hand adding lone towels and once-missing socks to the pile.

" Sand ! Campanella ! Up and at em!" shouted as the unicorn passes their room, not knowing if they were within or not, but thought it couldn't hurt as she heaved the laundry up and to its ever destinied room.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

3. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella appears. But not from the space reserved for his bedroom.

The Moros has already started on the bathrooms, it would seem. See him in pressed old jeans and a faded shirt; note the thick rubber gloves on his hands and the... apron... that covers him. He looks like a decidedly mad scientist with rag in one hand and bleach in the other.

"I am already up and at them, as you say," he intoned testily. "Having nearly killed myself in there. With bleach, and so forth. And no, no magic was involved in it." He added, just as Tuesday passed by. He knew very well the way her mind worked.

"Now. I believe there was another one..."

One did have to admit, he looked incredibly domesticated in his current attire.

Ammonia fumes drifted down the hall.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

5. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"As if we could ignore any of that..." comes the amused response as the summoned mage steps out of her own area, nose sniffing at the aroma of cleaning fluids.

A glimpse of Campanella is spotted and enthusiasm increases, "Oh-ho-ho... I can't top that look but...!" vanishing momentarily, re-emergence is done with an appropriate shirt for the day.

"Aurora's doing the kitchen, Campanella's got the bathroom and Tuesday has laundry." A clean rag and cleaning product is grabbed, "I'll start on the dusting. Do we have a ladder or step stool somewhere so I can get the high spots?"

7. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her music wasn’t up very loud, so she heard not only Tuesdays own music, but her voice.

Popping an ear bud out, she rests back on her heels, dropping her sponge, and wiping the back of her hand across her forehead.

“I didn’t know you did laundry.” She says with a smirk.

Standing, she cracks her back and moves to the hallway, seeing who else was out and about cleaning.

The sight of Campy in….jeans?...was a shock. And, were they…pressed? Could you press jeans? Was that a thing?

While his tone was testy, Aurora still smiled. Enjoying her Cabal.

Now the apron? That caused a giggle, shaking her head, “I wasn’t aware aprons were still a thing.” She jokes playfully with a smirk, “But have to say, with the jeans, you pull it off.” Tone serious, a solemn nod. He did, plus, she liked the jeans. But she keeps that tidbit to herself. “Well, bleach does work best in ventilated areas, so we might want to cut back on that.” She might be a Life mage but that didn’t mean she wanted to test her skills on her Cabal. Especially if they were using bleach in an enclosed area.

The smirk turns to Sand, “Like the shirt.” She says, then shaking her head, “No clue about ladders.”

Motioning with her head to the kitchen. “It’s almost done, just finishing the floors. Which means you guys are not, emphasis on the ‘not’ with a serious look to each person, “walking on that floor while it dries. Cause if you do, I totally have a spell for that and you will face my wraith.” She tries to look serous but her eyes sparkle with mischief.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday wants to shriek with laughter. Campy. Jeans. Apron. Aurora'a appreciative face. And did the Shaman's linger on the Alchemist's behind?

Suppressing a snort. "Yo, Campy. Sexy af." because by ducking god, she couldn't not say something.

"The only underwear I'm touching us mine. And must if this load is also mine. But yes. Laundry. I can do. Since. Not always in grubby cloths."

Skipping around the still wet floors and humming in Sand's general direction. "There might be a ladder in the use-to-be workshop. Star might have left one there." or not. Dustlu the high places was prolly totes easier with Avis around.

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"I believe I saw one in a storage closet," Campanella began, juggling his cleaning products as he attempted to gesture.

In the end he simply moved over to the closet and attempted to open it. The clatter of cleaning materials and the valuable curse indicated that he had not been successful. After further noises, he re-appeared carrying a small set of collapsible steps.

"I was right. Here. Try these." He handed them to the Obrimos.

The Moros was flushed, slightly, and the twist to his mouth was terse. A certain frustration tinged his voice.

"I have that other bathroom to check out."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

12. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hands up in early avoidance of Aurora Wrath, "Wouldn't dream of inflicting such on my worst enemy."

Destination: use-to-be workshop
    Speed: Average

Re-route to: Storage closet
    Speed: AverageFast

Not arriving in time to save Campanella, the steps are nonetheless accepted. Thanks," Bite lip to not giggle at the scene.

Nods, "Maybe I'll tackle this closet first though... or what was a closet and is now closet and half the hallway..." ammended with look around Campanella to the cause of the commotion.

Stepping past him, a look over the shoulder, "M'kay. You check out the bathroom. We check out your jeans..."

Destination: Closet aka out of Campanella Wrath range
    Speed: Super super fast!

14. Likes Yumyumcrow, Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Aurora couldn’t suppress her snort, but a hand went to her face to try and contain it.

Nope. Fail.

Nodding, “Good to know. Not that I’d ask you to do my laundry, cause yeah.” Her stuff, her responsibility.

The hand returned to her mouth to try and hide the grin as Campy appeared to have issues with the closet. The giggle can still be heard.

Poor guy.

With humor in her voice, “Maybe you should give it a few minutes, have something to drink first.” Gesturing to the cleaning supplies, “Give your nose and lungs a rest with some water or something.” Nod, that couldn’t be healthy. “Or if you insist on going back in, please find a way to ventilate the room, can’t have you making yourself pass out or worse. Cause yeah, my Life isn’t that good yet.” She says with a lopsided grin. Yeah she was concerned. Breathing that much cleaning product couldn’t be good. Plus, she was growing attached to her Cabal.

Grinning to Sand, “Maybe I should get some of those shoe coverings that crime scene people use. Then there wouldn’t be a worry.” Wink.

Nodding, “Sounds like a good idea. Plus, it would give us an inventory of what’s in there and what we need to get.” Yup.

And then the comment about the jeans. Blue eyes widen, cheeks flush, and she quickly turns back to the floor. Trying to look like she was wiping something she missed. And hope no one saw.

“Anyone, um, need a drink or something?” see, change of subject, she was good at that. Deflection!

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Everyone ignores what she said and Tuesday can't help but cackle.

The sound trails from her lips as she skips to the laundry room. "Think I got some if your yoga pants in here!" Tuesday calls either to Aurora or Sand. Or maybe Campy. Since. snirk. Jeans.

Lobbing the load in to the wash, detergent measured and placed, dials turns and knobs poked. And with a twist and a slam the lid's closes and the machibe's running.

Happy grin, and the acanthus takes back the basket hunting for more dirty cloths. Except. You know. Underwear that's not hers. Because. Eww. And also. Fuck that.

"Do we have any strawberry something juice left?" Tuesday calls out when she's close enough. "Also. Ikea. Do we have selves? Figure organization would be better with some. Since." finger points at the closet that had tooled its contents on to Campy before Sand volunteered to...deal with it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread