"You're certain?" he asked the voice on the other end of the line. "Weaver... you don't want to waste my time." He didn't raise his voice or add any malice to his words. He didn't need to.

"I'm certain, Seer. Sacramento. The threads of the Great Tapestry are, well, branching there. I've had this vision three times. Three! Something important is going to happen!" the voice answered back.

He didn't answer right away. He waited. Waited till all he could hear was the Weaver breathing. "Sacramento is a long way from here." Crossing the country would be difficult. Time consuming. Resource consuming. But the Weaver already knew this. He also would know his fate should things go awry. Being stripped of his title and power would be the least of his worries. Lawrence would relish performing the task himself, if they would stay the execution long enough. So much knowledge could be gained from the Weaver's blood.

He hung up the phone. Trusting that the Weaver's divination was accurate is all he could do. That, and, prepare for his journey. It would mean starting over. Shame. He could have learned more from the Dragons here. They'd pressured him more than once to join their order, and he'd declined each time. Waiting for a better offer. It wouldn't matter now. A new Domain awaited his arrival.

They just didn't yet know they were waiting for him.