Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Same gym, different day. Quick has been itching for a chance to see what dear old Sera has got. Maybe she'd put him on his ass. Maybe he'd give that pretty face of hers another session of tough love. Don't get him wrong: it is love. Sera's an absolute sweetheart. A fiery little flower who doesn't take shit from anyone. So why the hell wouldn't he do her the courtesy of a decent match?

As he laces up his gloves, he smiles to himself. It had been a little while since he'd had some one-on-one time with the Nix. Even with her offer to crash at her place sometimes - which he'd been careful not to abuse - it feels like ages since he's really just been alone with her to talk. And what better way to get the words flowing than with a little friendly competition? He has so much to tell her, it almost seems a shame to mix things up. But whatever. Wearing a military-inspired athletic pair of shorts and a tight black shirt, he's ready to go.

He'd look good. She'd look better.

She'd fight well. He'd fight better.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

2. Likes Orianna, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sparring was always fun in her book. And while she hadn’t been training as much as she had hoped, she still intended to knock Quick around. Things had been busy for her with her new venture in the works, so really training had been pushed back.

Well, he was right about one thing. She did look better. It was one of those things that came with being a Fairest, she always looked good. Which did make her wonder sometimes if she could look bad?

Todays gym outfit was on point for a Fairest. Loose fitting black sweatpants and a sports bra type top which showcased a very toned stomach. Which, like the rest of her, was gilded in a shimmery gold. Her long hair was in two French braids and currently hidden below a hoodie. There was of course no makeup, but it was obvious she didn't need it.

Walking into the gym, a hand was raised in greeting as her bag was dropped.

Smiling, “Hey you, hope you haven't been waiting long.” She says as a roll of tape was grabbed from the bag and she begins wrapping her hands. “How’s it going?” she asks.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He grins at the arrival of the gilded beauty. "Hey yourself." he says, appreciating her outfit with a glance. Her blossom-scented mantle offsets the gym smell nicely. Like potpourri. Or something. His eyes follow her movements, wrapping the tape around her hands. It's like some kind of foreplay. Just... less sexual. For him.

"Have a lot on my mind. New responsibilities. New... interests. But tell me about you first."

The ring can wait a few. At least till the conversation is flowing. How awkward would it be to just say hi and start swinging on each other? No thanks. That's not what friendships are built on. Instead of climbing straight through the ropes, he leans on one of their posts. Grabs one foot and gives himself a nice quad stretch.

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

If his watching her move bothered her, it didn’t show. In fact she was someone used to be studied and watched as she moved or stood still. Part of her past life and Endurance mixed together.

An eyebrow was raised with interest, “Oh, do tell.” She responds. “And I’m very eager to hear more about the new,” hands gestures to him, “you.” Which was very true.

“Me?” a nonchalant shrug, “Oh I have a few things, ok one big thing, in the works. But I’m not revealing anything about that yet.” Her eye glimmered with mischief. “Need to make sure everything is in place before saying anything.” Papers had to be signed and all that stuff. Though her stomach was a ball of nerves about the whole thing, and on her mind was the worry it would fail. “So that’s been pretty much it for me actually. It’s been consuming a lot of my time, plus I’ve been making some connections.” Entertainment mostly, but it fit who she was and wanted to be.

“And if course getting my Halloween costume together! It’s going to be epic!”
    she exclaims with enthusiasm. “Cannot wait to show it off!” it had taken months of preparation, various second-hand stores and seamstresses who weren’t insanely priced.

“So yeah, that’s about it on my end. Now you, spill.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You're gonna let me know first, right?" he asks, smiling innocently. "When you go public?" She, of course, doesn't have to tell him first. But hey, talk yourself up as important, right?

His eyes widen a bit at the mention of her costume. "Oh, god, I can only imagine. Barely thought about mine." he says, shaking his head.

Taking an exaggerated, deep breath, he does just that. "So remember when we talked about interests? In the group? Think I'm starting to have one." He pauses for dramatic effect, smiling sheepishly now. "Donovan. We had, I guess a moment? He's not crazy hot, but he's interesting as hell. Kinda like the person I wish I could be."

This time he pauses out of disbelief. Did he really just say that? A few blinks. "That sounds heavier than it is." Now he's practically begging for a distraction. He jerks his head towards the ring, raises a brow in question. ​"Want to continue in there?"

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A musical laugh, “Well I had planned on doing a big announcement, but I don’t see why I can’t give you a couple hours notice.” She offers with a wink. Could prove fun. “I could also be making more out of this than I really need to. But it’s one of those things that is probably a bigger deal in your head you know?” would anyone else think it was a big deal? But she guesses even if they don’t, it was big to her. One step towards her own dreams.

“Only barely?! You really need to be on top of that! Well, if you’re as into Halloween as I am. I mean, I’ve been planning for months, but I also love wearing costumes and all that. Kinda fun you know? A night where we can be anyone or anything we want, so exciting!” plus, if someone saw through her Mask, it would look like part of a costume. A really fancy and elaborate one, but a costume. “Have any ideas?” if he had a few maybe she could help him narrow it down.

Sapphires widen as her mouth hangs open for a moment, “Seriously?! Donovan?!” she had no idea Donovan was into guys. But hey, whatever. “This is so awesome!” there was a little jump of excitement, “And looks are not everything.” Which probably sounded funny coming from her, a Fairest. “If someones hot but stupid as hell, then that makes for a very boring relationship. Of any type.” She preferred one-night stands. “Person you wish you could be? How so?” the Summer came off rough around the edges and not very social to her. But she’d only talked to him, what, maybe once. “But that is great!” she was genuinely happy for him. But it would suck if Donovan didn’t return the attraction.

Another laugh, “It was heavy, but not in a freak out heavy, we need tissues type thing.” Shake of her head, “So it’s all good.” To her it was.

Looking towards the ring, “Sure! Lets see how this goes.” She picks up a pair of gloves and beings putting them on.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It's a big deal if it's big to you." he says, shrugging."Keep me posted."

"Think I'm gonna be busy. On Halloween."
    he says matter-of-factly. "Sure, it's fun and all... just have things to take care of." It's probably a little bit of a let-down. Another shrug. "I'll worry about it next year. That's plenty of time to plan , right?" If he's around next year, he'll be sure to keep to that. Come to think of it, it would out him well past a year in Sacramento. That would be worth celebrating. Costume or no.

"Right... I mean he's not the bookish type either."
    Not that Donovan seems dumb. Quick shakes his head. "You know what I mean." He takes a breath, intending to answer her next question, but lets it out in a sigh. He screws his mouth up in a half-smirk, feeling at a loss for words. The ring would bring it out of him.

Acknowledging her with a nod, her climbs through the ropes to the ring. He shifts his weight from one foot to the next, waiting for her to join him.

"Tell you what... I'll level with you. If you can land a hit. Make it interesting. And if I hit you? I get to ask a question." A wicked grin spreads across his face. This would be fun, either way. And making her work for his secrets has to be a step in the 'Wintery' direction. Right? "You take the first swing."

Quick isn't going to act until after Sera takes her first swing. So up to you if you want to roll initiative or not.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A quick nod, “I will. I expect things to begin to slide into place next month and hope everything goes well.” Things like this seemed to be hard to predict. But maybe the Freehold would be very receptive and welcoming.

There was a brief pout, “Aw.” She was really looking forward to seeing what costume he would come up with. “And yeah, there is always next year. Hell yeah that’s plenty of time to plan! Could pull together a pretty epic costume with that much time to plan! So I expect to see one.” A wink and grin.

Chuckling, “Yeah, totally get what you mean.” And while it seems he had more to add, he didn’t. Which was kind of odd, but then again, they hadn’t hung out all that much. So opening up was still new and hard for them both. So it was understandable and she doesn’t push.

Gloves were hit together and she nods, following him.

She bounces back and forth a few times as a sly grin appears, “Ah, well, this makes things a little more interesting now doesn’t it.” Even though she knew he would probably land more hits than her, “But sure, why not.” She was game. If she had actually been training and not doing paperwork and legwork she might stand a chance here. Then again, she could invoke a Contract, give herself a little more luck. But it didn’t seem fair.

Not that mattered, her punch didn't hit. Not that she was surprised.

failure...dice roller hates me
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-07 18:27:37 Seraphina rolls 5 to Throwing a Punch(Brw+Strg) (10 Again) 1, 4, 2, 6, 4 failure
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Would be exciting. Maybe we could shop for costumes together." He returns the grin, but then takes on a more thoughtful look. "Ever wonder how many people will, you know, come and go before then? Lot can happen in a year."

As Sera falls into a rhythm, Quick's blood gets flowing. Nothing like the rush of a challenge. And she's game for it, too. As her first swing comes in, Quick shifts back and lets the fist cut through the air. This earns a smile. He retaliates with a swing of his own.

3 successes before defense
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-10 08:14:40 Quick rolls 6 to Str+Brawl (10 Again) 4, 2, 2, 9, 9, 8 3 successes

And as his fist travels, he tries, on the spot, to think of something to ask her. Something personal.

"How'd you feel about that thing with Alex. And Mhairi?" The question comes out easily enough. They've only just gotten started. Even with his feet shifting and body swaying, he's nowhere near out of breath.

OOC

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A quick nod, “That’d be fun! If you hadn’t guessed, I love shopping, and add Halloween costumes on top of that, hell yeah!” it would be fun.

She thinks over his question, “Well, considering how many have left since I’ve been here.” Shrug, “I hate seeing people come and go, especially with our kind. We need to stick together in my opinion. I only hope no one else leaves, it sucks.” Though she was one of those people who had once passed through numerous Freeholds before settling here.

The hit was taken, her body falling back before she moves forward once again.

Seemed a fair question, though she wonders why he asked. “If I’m being honest? I didn’t trust Alex’s motives. I’ve known Mhairi since I got here and she’s always been open with me. I do think she made a few mistakes in how it was handled, but she owned up to them. But Alex?” her head shakes, “He had something planned, something he was working towards and I didn’t like it.” He was too smooth a talker to have not had something up his sleeve.

Her eyes focus then as she moves in with a punch of her own, not caring if she got hit again next time. She just wanted to hit him.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-11-11 14:53:34 Sera rolls 7 to Throwing a Punch(Brw+Strg) AoA(+2) (10 Again) 6, 2, 10, 8, 2, 1, 4, 4 2 successes

Yeah, she has 2 DEF. Not sure what you have, but she did AoA so no DEF next hit
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

16. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread