Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

To say that this coffee shop was Aurora’s favorite would be an understatement. She had quickly become a familiar face, the barista quickly remembering her order when she stopped by. Which in some ways was nice, but it was also telling, she spent way too much time here and drinking coffee.

Maybe giving up coffee would be next on her path of change? Maybe that was a little much. She wasn’t sure yet.

But there she sat, on the back patio, the day slowly giving way to dusk. The hanging lights had begun to come on, some mixed among the various trees, some wrapped around the trees. The effect was serine and enchanting, which was why the Shaman fell in love with the place. Especially in the evenings. Soft music played over hidden speakers.

Aurora was seated at one of the tables, cup of coffee in hand and a Nook in front of her. Absently swiping the screen as she sipped from the cup. Her clothes were causal, jeans and a white tank top, over which she had a long sleeved button down silk shirt, unbuttoned.

2. Likes liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Coffee. The Life's Blood of many a mage.

Tuesday can do without. But. She doesn't have to right at this moment. So. She isn't. Because she's totally a grown up. Like for serials.

She'd picked a corner to sing and play at for the last couple of hours. Which. Awesome for moneys. Pocket and otherwise. But. Not so great on her butt. Or for her caffeine levels. So. To help with both, Tuesday decided to get fancy with her coffee house of choice.

Because a) fancy coffee, and b) better chairs and slash or cushions for her tushy.

So, since preforming for moneys. She walks into the fancy coffee house with her Baby in her swanky case, with her in a pair of jeans, a nice pair of shoes, and an I believe in fairies tee, instead of her Walmart cheep boots, and another tee that also said, or shown something to do with fairies and slash or unicorns. Maybe even zombies ones.

Eyes look at her, and the case, but Tuesday's way past caring. Like by years. So. She orders a coffee and when she gets it she plans on finding the nicest chair for her sore butt. Just so happens that during her search she sees a familiar face.

"Madison, hey! How's you?" the unicorn asks, setting her coffee down at the table the Aurora* chose and quickly pulling over a chair as she set her Baby down and flops into the nice comfy chair.

Ahhhh~

Now this was magic.

Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Aurora was pulled from her absent scrolling by a familiar raspy voice.

Blue eyes look up and smile as she sees Tuesday,

“Hey you!” she greets, closing the Nook and sliding it into a messenger bag hanging off the chair.

“Not too bad, just enjoying the weather and some excellent coffee.”
    The cup was held up and a sip taken. “How about you? Don’t think I’ve seen you in a coffee shop before.” She says with a smirk and then motions to the case, “Been out performing today? Should really tell me when you’re gonna do that so I can come watch.” cause live music was amazing, and even better when performed by a friend. "Oh, and the shirt and shoes? Awesome!" she then leans forward, whispering, "I totally believe too." she adds with a wink and a laugh. Sitting back, "Need to get me some cute and funky shirts." new Path, new name so why not new clothes?

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Yep, yep." Tuesday nods, "Me too. Well. Preforming first, since it was a nice day. Got some awesome rewards for my effort. Enough to get me some awesome nummies from here." Fingers go to the cup and Tuesday takes a sip, humming happily as the warm coffee meets her lips and is held her mouth for a moment. What? It tasted awesomely!

"Next time I'll text ya, havin' a gorgeous blond around will totally help with the tips," Tuesday say teasingly.

"Thank ya, thank ya." smiles, then a barking laugh. Of course the two of them believed. Both had been to the Watchtower of the Lunargent Thorn....even if Aurora's Fate ultimately lead her to the Stone Book. "Cha-yeah! We're totally gonna haveta get you some awesome tees." Tuesday nods, "Prolly haveta be online though. To find the best ones." sage nod.

"Soooo." after a moment of silence as they both drank their coffee. "What do you think of the new guy?" it had been a while since they'd gotten someone new, and even longer since they'd had another Acanthus. To Tuesday Khysmet was, "Seems like a man of few words. Or maybe he's shy. Or...you think he's just taciturn?"

K
    Khysmet

Coffee. NO matter what it helped the mind open up, think new thoughts and delve deeper. Coffee was what Khysmet needed if he was going to get anywhere with Path to the Heavens. So he decided to wander until he found a good looking coffee shop in the area he had established his home.

He walks in and looks around, seeing th low light, the rich smell of fresh roasted coffee, the sounds of people talking about all sorts of subjects. Yes this was indeed a place he might be able to work on the book. Looking up at the menu he orders something with espresso and chocolate, and as he waits he pulls the black and blue leather-bound tome from his backpack, flipping through it, his eyes catching a symbol here and there, but they never seem to stick in place long enough for him to read.

As he gets his coffee and steps around to find a place to sit he sees Tuesday with someone who looked familiar, even if he couldn't place who she was. He steps over to the pair and greets them warmly, "Hello ladies, such a fine night to be out on the town isn't it? Find a nice place to just relax and let things happen."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “Totally get that. Have to take advantage of nice days while we can, cause no one likes to perform when it gets colder.” Though to be fair, it didn’t get really cold here. Not like other places she had been.

Laughing, “Well in that case I’ll make sure to dress the part.” She says, matching her teasing tone. Aurora could do the gorgeous blonde thing quite well.

Taking a sip, “Online can work, it usually has the best selection for just about anything. So we need to make an evening out of it or something.” Could be fun.

There was a single shoulder shrug, “Not sure yet. Seems like a nice guy, willing to help with our problems, so that’s good.” Not many would be willing to step up after what they’d be through. “I think he’s just new and trying to figure everything out. With how small our group is, and what we threw at him for info, poor guys head is probably spinning. Which is to be expected.” Yeah, timelines changing, Seers, was a shit storm.

Smirking, and speaking softly, “Speaking of the devil.” She says as the man himself appears.

The smirk turned into a friendly smile, “It certainly is.” She then gestures to the chairs, “Please, join us.” Might as well get to know him. Nodding, “It’s why I usually always come here. Especially in the evenings, it’s such a magical and relaxing place.” She then raises her cup, “Plus the coffees awesome.” True story. “How’s the city treating you so far?”

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"See. I used to get Baby set up on those shitty days and play. Since. Money. Nice. But. Yeah. Don't need as much as I used to. Since. Looking up." ever since she hit Sacramento, even with the Dreams and the Reality War and Stuff, she was in a better place now then she'd ever been.

Hazels sparkle. "Well, to have a gorgious blond assistant....that normally comes with sequins, right? Or was that just for magicians?" there's a laugh under her rasp. "But I'm thinking if you want puns, online's better. Since. Hard to find the right ones just wandering around stores and hoping you find something. I mean I can do that, but...I could help you." Tuesday offers to Luck Aurora if the blond wanted, feeling bad how her words came out.

Tuesday nods, it really was good. They just had to see if he was just talking or not. In the however many months Oculus had been here before he split the first and only thing he's done was fumble around the Bismark. "Totally. Like. I'm expecting his head to be spinning for a long while after all the info bombs we dropped on his head on the first. Like. I wanted to talk arrr double-you when I met him. But, in public and when I got up to walk, he split. So. Maybe he had somewhere to be, or he just couldn't stand me." Tuesday shrugs, unconcerned.

See! Tuesday knew this would happen. As soon as you started talking about someone they appeared! And hell, this'll be better to see how the knew Acanthus was in a less formal environment.

"Dude. James." More for Aurora then anything so she'd know what to call him in public. "That sounds like the world's lamest come on. Dude. You can do better. There are two beau-ti-full creatures before you. Should offer up some awesome inspiration."

M
    Miliham

"I am enjoying Sacramento. It is a lovely city, not quite like DC but I also don't always have to be watching my back here either." He slides into the chair dropping his backpack on the ground nearby and slips the book onto his lap, one hand resting on it as the other holds his coffee.

"Come on? No! Really I was just wandering looking for coffee and happened upon you two lovely ladies."

He sips on his coffee and looks from one to the other, "There is usually much more to the world than is visible, but here...there seems to be even more below that."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “We should exchange stories about performing on shitty days.” And did she have some stories. “But glad to hear it’s looking up! That’s great news.” She was happy for Tuesday. “We still need to get together and have you play some of your awesome music for one of my shows.” Nod.

Smirking, “If you want sequins, then sequins it is. I’m pretty sure I have a few costumes that have some.” Now if they still fit or not, well, that remained to be seen. “And anyone can have sequins, don’t think magicians own the market on em.” Nope, they didn’t. “Then online it is. Cause I hate wandering around looking for just the right thing and not finding it. Even with help.” Wink.

Snorting, “Probably had some place to be. Don’t sell yourself short, you’re quite entertaining.” Yup.

Ah, so he went by James in public. Noted.

“Oh, I’m Madison by the way.” In case he needed her Sleeper name.

She then laughs at Tuesdays words before sipping her coffee.

Slow nod, “Been through DC a few times, but that was years ago. Defiantly a beautiful place, especially when the cherry blossoms are in bloom.” Pictures didn’t do it justice. “And not having to watch your back is certainly a plus for here!” meant you could relax, well, to a certain extent.

Laughing with a shake of her head, “I wasn’t worried about it. After all, I’ve heard worse.” She says to Tuesday, but from her tone she was being playful.

“But this place does seem to just pull people in.”
    nod. “And even more you say?” she asks with curiosity. “Care to share?”

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"I'm sure we have a ton of those." They both might love to preform, but there were days that sucked for so many reasons, making it hard to do what they loved.

Happy nods, "For sure! Wanna do something for like Christmas? That's the next big thing. I know I should say Halloween but we has plans for that already, and I already order my catsuit!" Yep. This Weekday was totally going as the costumed Selena Kyle.

Slow interested nod. "Hmmm. Okay. I can do up some too. Or something. I mean wear something with 'em. We could match...hey! We could do this for your show where I do the music for." Now, what sort of sequined thing was this unicorn gonna wear.

Laugh, "Yeah, I know whatcha mean. I mean like I can cheat, but too much and it'll bite me in the ass." Which the blond would remember.

Nod, she'd heard horror stories from people outta DC. "Yeah. DC's been a shit hole for years. We get people from over there sometimes. Cam's from there. You two prolly have some catchin' up to do. Since. That, and club bros."

Tuesday stretches in her chair before going back to huddle around her coffee, she takes a sip. Eyeing the book on his lap and the coffee in his hand. With how jumpy he's been, she's kinda surprised he dropped his bag.

Tuesday pitches her rasp lower, "' Find a nice place to just relax and let things happen.'" the rasp returns to normal, "Totally sounds like a pervy come on. It's like you wanted a lap dance. Or a bee jay!" head shakes, "I mean I've heard worse too. But come on. Words. And sounds. They have a tendency to come out wrong."

Tuesday's quite as Aurora asks her question, her brow arches in a silent question, waiting to see what Khysmet will say. Since. Words and sounds up and around Sleeper ears. Not while this chickie was around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread