Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Vermilion and royal purple totally worked well together.

Huge and boxy, with the emptiest parking lot you ever did see.

Bags o'groceries in hand, Tuesday ambled her way to the door, leading Sand , and Faye farther inside, not stopping to look at the shear omfgholyhellhowisanyonelivinghere?! nature of the place she's been callin' home for a year.

The industrial carpet and the vinyl seating, long familiar to the unicorn, the garish streaks of purple and black, not the eyesore it used to be.

Further and further into the Theater Tuesday leads, turning to what used to be the concessions area, and was now their kitchen and dining area.

"So, yeah. Theater. Lot of it's been lock up, since. Space and only us. But. Yeah. Home." head bob as she starts unloading and putting away things that needed to be put away. "Faye could you get some pans?"

Digging until she reaches the ice cream to put away because. Melty ice cream. Sure okay sometimes, but right now. The thought got a big fat mental Nope! From Tuesday.

"So, Sand, yeah. Uh-I'm Robin in public." there, for next time. "And We're the Foxes Den Cabal. In case you didn't know. So. Uh yeah. Campy's the Exchange. Which is a more, learning stuff Cabal. I think." options if the Obrimos wanted them.

Following this!
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

2. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye was getting more and more comfortable with the theater as time went on. It wasn’t as cozy as her loft, but it was slowly becoming home.

The colors didn’t even really register for her anymore, eyes focused on following Tuesday into the kitchen area with a few bags of her own. Mostly Monsters which would go into the fridge she got for her room. Not a big one, but one that could help support and enable her habit. The cases were set aside for now and would be put away later, but one was removed and opened.

A sip was taken before she puts the can down and moves to grab the pans. Cabinets were opened and closed as various pans were removed and held up to Tuesday, she wasn’t sure which ones she wanted.

When she picks them, Faye will bring them to her.

Nodding, “It grows on you after a while. Though it is kinda creepy at first, with the size, even when it’s only us, it’s still big. But yeah, home.” It was a weird word for her. The one who had lived most of her life on the road.

A hand was raised, “And I’m Madison, which I think you figured out.” Grin. “Think they setup a cabin in the woods for their place. Haven’t been out there since they got it setup, maybe we should have a barbeque out there or something. Well, ask them first of course, but might be fun.” The woods weren’t really her thing, too quiet and not enough people. She needed people.

“Anything I can help with?”
    she asks Tuesday, before looking to Sand, “Can I get you anything to drink? We got pretty much everything. Least I think we do.” A questioning look was offered to Tuesday.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Home had not technically been defined. But some base assumptions had been made. House. Apartment. Cabin. Condo.

Full blown, 100% theater had not been one of those assumptions. It showed. Slower steps, gazes up and around. Full spin in lobby. Lobby - a word that convenienty worked for both a 'home' and a 'theater'.

"This is kind of ... awesome." Credit where credit is due. Laughter,"But yeah... I can see how with just two it might be a bit much to keep up with dusting and vacuuming." Raising intonation on the number. Home had not been defined and neither had number of occupants.

"Robin? Thanks- I'll remember that next time."

Shakes head, "I didn't so thanks. I should have asked earlier about what Cabals where in town but I'll admit to it being my first time in a new city so I'm fumbling the new girl to do list a bit. So- the Exchange is Campanella," apparently everyone got -y'd, "And learning huh? That sort of makes sense.

Total number of mages in Sacramento at last count: 5
    Number identified in Exchange: 1
    Number identified in Fox's Den: 2
    Number identified in nada: 1
    Remainder: 1. Occulus.

"And then the Fox's Den... what's the focus for you guys? And where does Occulus fit in?"

"I wouldn't mind some water- but if you point out the cups and the sink I don't mind getting it myself." Sacramento + summer + outdoor walking = hot.

6. Likes liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"There's three of us. Technically. Oculus' a Fox. But he just kinda sleeps here. He hasn't helped with the Theater's upkeep. Not just the dusting and cleaning and making sure the place is open and awesome, but our Hollow too. Which is starting to annoy me." admits the unicorn as she accepts the offered cookware from Faye. Dude was using their Hollow, but made zero moves to help nurture it. No wonder it had diminished so much from what she'd known for the year of VT and to the now of FD. "Thought that bringing it up in front of everyone would get him to act. But. He has a problem with the 'doing' part of 'doing stuff'."

"But yeah. Awesome." head bobbing nod.

"Oh? We're about getting stuff done. There's a whole lotta shit we're dealing with and the Foxes - well before we were Foxes - were on the front lines and dealing with the shit - expect Occuls. He was just sorta there, when a bunch of us formed the Foxes Den."

"Cups?" a finger points, "Got some lemon if you wanna lemon up your water." She says, already set up to dice and chop and do the prepping part of the cooking. "Faye? Could you get me a root beer?"

More head bobbing, "Yeah, that could be fun. Could be your suggestion of the letting down our hair thing."

Chop. Chop. Chop.

"So! Sand? What's your name when we're out and about? 'Cause if you don't give me one, I'll just keep using 'Sandy'." Which. Still reminded her of a squirrel in a spacesuit.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Grinning, “Yup, defiantly awesome. Especially if we do movie nights…amazing!” true story.

Nodding, “Yeah, Campanella and I think Vigil, if memory serves me right. Think I remember him asking Campy about joining him.” But she could be wrong, happened all the time.

Putting the can down, “Water, got it, you sit down, you’re a guest.” She says with a wide smile. Opening a cupboard, getting a glass and filling it from a pitcher in the fridge.

Handing it to Sand, “There you go.” Guest should not be getting things, as hosts, it was their job.

Nodding to Tuesday as she mentions Oculus and his lack of help. She understood the frustration, this was their Sanctum and should be treated as such. By all members.

Picking up the can and taking a sip, she nods, “I’d been in a few other Cabals myself before joining this one. Got tired of not helping get stuff done.” Yup, she was done taking a back seat. “And Tuesday’s really easy to live with.” She adds with a laugh and wink.

“Got it.”
    Fridge opens and root beer is grabbed, handed to Tuesday. And then lemon, held up to Sand, in case she wanted some. If she did, Faye would hand it to her, if not, it went back in the fridge.

“We’ve been so focused on the whole Time travel thing that I think we’ve earned letting our hair down. All work and no play makes Faye cranky and no fun.”
    Nod.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah. Yeah I can see how that might be irksome. Well... more than irksome."

Arguing with Faye Slides into a chair, "Thank you. Though if you need help, directed to Tuesday, "Just let me know."

"For the war that was discussed? I don't doubt that required being tackled on multiple fronts. And it makes sense to have a cabal to take point for the action part."

Accepts the lemon gratefully, "Thank you," Repetition does not always dimminish worth.

Sand's To-Do list
    1. Important stuff
    2. Important stuff
    3. More important stuff
    #. Complete alias paperwork

Because she was not a wholesome Australian turned sexy bombshell blonde.

"Izzie in public. And I've only been in one other Cabal back in Hawaii- something I need to work on actually. Are either cabals here in Sacramento open or recruiting?"

Because,
    #+1. Find cabal or personal hallow
    Reasons for why people didn't move were becoming apparent these days.

Water + Lemon juice = refreshing if bad for teeth.

Grins, "Here here to that. Catastrophic failures as a result of building stress... never good in any field. Besides- summer is almost over so you gotta get those last minute barbeques in when you can right?"

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Best place to watch movies? Theaters. That's why people built ones in their homes. Next step to building a wicked ass Movie Night set up? Build a home in a Theater.

Tongue clicks, thinking to the last time she saw Vigil. "Think so too. But." shrugs. "Never know what's going on here. When. You know. Movement." People. Coming and going.

"Sure. If slash when I want slash need some help." cheeky grin.

Head bob while her knife goes chop, chop.

"Yep. Since. War. Being at one. Having no one taking point. Seems. You know. Bad." which went without saying, but. Words, sounds. Conversation. Making it. And also sounds from the choppin'

"Izzie. Gotcha." nods, then "Yep. Well. I'm assuming for Campy's Exchange. But we are. This" hand raises, knife gestures. "Upkeep. Hard with only us." Since Dick. "So. If you wanna be a Fox. Sure. Or at least sure for me. Faye?" this is her question mark face. "But. Since. Physics. And smart. You might wanna Cabal up with Campy. Because learning....?" shrug.

Considering. Considering. Head bob. "Totally. And if we do a barbecue over there we could check out Campy's cabin and you could do some questions about the Exchange. Since if you wanna Fox, or them or keep flyin' solo."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “Yup, that’s the War. But since it’s started our numbers have greatly diminished. So not really sure if any Cabal can take point for the action part anymore, but historically it’s been Veiled Threats before our Cabal. So I think the focus should be on everyone working together and getting shit done.” Shrug.

“Welcome.” A sip was taken from the Monster.

“Izzie, got it.”
    The name was filed away for times when they were in public.

“It’s always a good time for a barbecue! I remember my dad grilling in the snow!” she says with a laugh, “When you really want a steak, the weather doesn’t matter.” Grinning.

“I have no problem with you joining us if you wanted. But I agree with Tuesday, might be a good idea to sit down and talk with Campy.” She did worry about him having that Sanctum out in the woods. Not that she wasn’t sure he couldn’t take care of himself, but she still worried. “But if you decide you want to Cabal with us, got my thumbs up.” See that? She held her thumbs up. Sand seemed like good people, level headed and wanted to help.

Nodding again, “Solo works too. No one here will turn their back on you going solo.” Nope, they had each other backs. Cabal or not.

“I’ll give Campy a call and get something setup. Be a good excuse to break out some of the new beer I brewed. Oh, and get some pineapple grilled! Cause that stuff is amazing!” she loved pineapple and was not ashamed of it.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks- I definitely appreciate the approval. But you're right, I wouldn't mind talking to Campanella about the Exchange. And I do think you have a point about working together- both because of the lower numbers and because this war is you know... critical to survival and all that goes along with it."

Option #3 Solo. It has advantages. But also major disadvantages. Def. talk to Campanlla first.

"He grilled? In the snow?" An anatopism. Ha! Maybe a fantasy? Snow being the same as a million dollars in cash. Shakes head, "I suppose people have done crazier things."

"Some would consider that sacrilege," warning with a chuckle.

"So... Sacramento is in the middle of a war waged using time. Seers being responsible a-hats. Two cabals. Not a lot of us all together though. Anything else I should know about the city?"

Mabel, Mabel, strong and able. Get your elbows off the table!

Did it count if the table was a counter in a theater? Did she care either way? Elbows it was, chin on hands.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Head bobby nod. "Yep, yep." chop, chop.

Pan....? There. Snagged. Hop, skip, more hops because jumps here would be ill-advised and here she was at the stove. Pans on. Heat on. Waiting

Blah

"Wait? Snow?" Incredulous. Because snow. "Yeah, there were no barbecues in the snow when I grew up," or any really. Only ones where they got invited elsewhere and had to be the best actors ever. Like normal. Which. Not going there.

"Hmm~" hand over the pan testing the heat. Sure. Meat in, and veggies ho! "Uhhhhhh...it's nice here...?" head shake, "Brain blanking. Faye? Tag!" grin.

Now....where is a spoon?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread