Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

It was something to do. Different and new. Even if it was technically old. Since. Old Sacramento. But new for Tuesday since. Not spent a lot o'time here.

So here. Walking. In a new-old place, following her feet to where her peepers were peeping and just letting the threads drift and float, anchoring while guiding.

Because Fate.

With jaunty steps and a wordless melody on her lips, the Unicorn of Many Faces wondered about.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

2. Likes West, Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

To do list
    -lots of things

Not listed: Sightseeing new home city

But the day was nice and the long run pros could be worth it.

Spotted: Tuesday
    A hopefully positive addition. Posture and tone to reflect optimism.

"Great minds think alike,"

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It was one of those days where Faye put her music in and let the sound and her feet carry her wherever. Throwing on a sweater dress and some sneakers she set out. It was a knitted dress she loved, fitted in just the right places, short enough to show off her legs, but not too short to be club worthy.

She hadn’t done this since changing Paths, so it felt good to get out and just go. Without having Fate to guide her, she left it to chance, and her feet.

Old Sacramento wasn’t a place she was too familiar with, so the sights were new, which was nice.

But one sight wasn’t new per say, it was wild unicorn! With the new girl, Sand, someone she didn't know well. Hopefully that would change today, but she wasn't sure what name the blonde used, so best avoid using any names until directed.

Smiling widely and waving she walks over,

“Hey strangers, finding anything fun and interesting?”

6. Likes liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Sounds and words. Familiar voices.

Steps stop and a grin forms.

"And alike and alike."

Wave~

"Hey Madison, Sandy." Tuesday found that adding a y or removing it to her normal namings of mage dudes made their s'names sounds not like weird random not to be used in public names. "Lookin' for something. Just letting my feet do some work. Seeing if I peep something interesting." nods, "What brings you ladies out and about?"

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Found you guys," with a welcoming smile for the third arrival.

Data entry update: Madison.

Sandy? Processing time was slow and results were inconclusive. Are Pepsi and Coke the same? Flag for later.

And... caught. Guilty laugh, "Playing hooky on adulting. Was suppose to be a quick run for food that ... well ... didn't exactly end. Think I can justify it as getting to know my new home?"

9. Likes , Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Sandy? Heh, guess that works. Though she is happy at how quickly Tuesdays mind works.

“Looking for something? Something we can help you find?” she asks looking around. “Me?” she asks and points to her iPod, “Just letting the music take me wherever it wants. Used to do it all the time, so decided I was due some music therapy.” Really, it was the best kind. The only kind if you asked her,

Laughing, “That totally justifies it. Plus, we can’t adult all the time! Life would get dull and pointless, need some excitement and chance to let your hair down.” Too much adulating was bad for you. “How’ve you been settling in? Need any help with anything?”

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Everyone needs to play hooky from that horrible thing that becomes of us when we're self reliant and stuffs." nod, nod "Justification? Bah! You don't need to. But if you gotta. Sure. Exploring. It's a fan favorite 'round here."

Case and point the Lady Foxes.

Tongue clicks. Words, Faye took 'em right outta her mouth.

Himming, hawing.

"Oh! Madison. Thinking Greek for foods. Dunno if Dick'll like it, but you game?" considering, "Sandy? Wanna head to our place for dinner maybe?" was she trying to add the only other lady to the Den o' Foxes?

....maybe.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

While not 100% conclusive, the responses indicated a strong likelihood of compatibility. An additional reason to maintain the smile.

"It's easier than when I went to college. Well... not the having to pay for everything myself," Scholarships == good "I wish I could say I still am not fully unpacked to excuse the lack of house decor but it turns out that in that area... I'm the opposite of a Pinterest addicted freshman."

Dinner invitation... step 3 in the dating process? Never was good at following those procedures. Food was good though. Autocorrect's one win.

"Uhh... sure, as long as I am not crashing with my presence. Want me to bring anything?"

National drink of Greece: Ouzo
    Maybe stick with wine?

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Head nods slowly, “Yup, hooky is a requirement to being an adult.” True story. “And if you need to justify it to yourself? Then, yeah, what she said.” Faye replies with a grin and nudges Tuesday with her shoulder.

“Greek?” she asks with obvious interest. “Can’t say I’ve ever had it, but count me in! I love trying new things! Especially if those new things are food.” A free hand rubs her belly with a smile.

And then Sand gets an invite to the theater. Kinda unexpected, but she liked getting to know people, and on familiar turf worked. She had actually been spending more time at the theater than she thought she would, slowly making her space her own.

“Oh, school! What did you go to college for?” she asks genuinely. What other people were smart in was good info to have.

“Well, if you’re looking for cheap, but awesome looking furniture, let me know. I kinda refurbish second hand stuff on the side. Not a business or anything, just something I enjoy doing. And the stuff not all that good, but it has character if you’re into that kind of thing.” She offered.

She then shakes her head, “Defiantly not crashing! I know I personally love getting to know people over great food.” Her blue eyes then move over to Tuesday, as the whole food thing was her idea. If Sand could bring anything, Tuesday would know. “I would say yourself, but that’s a little cheesy.” She half shrugs.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Yeah, collage. Impressive. Like seriously. I barely made it out of high school." but for different reasons then what they were probably thinking of.

A laugh, "Love Greek. Hate black olives, but love Greek. It's the feta. So. Yeah. Having it. We can meander our way to a place, then our place? Or we could just eat there. Seems like a lot o'walking if we're gonna do here, to there, to there. So. Yeah. Not rescinding that invite, but maybe not with all the walking." They needed to clean up. Since. Chariot. Then Thrope. Gone for different reasons, but their helpful touches around the place were suddenly not there.

And again, the dick gives pretty words about helping, and there's a distinct lack of any help. Seriously losing brownie points there.

Then, because fuck it. "We could just head home, and order in. That'll save on the walking." nods, "And yeah, we're ambush inviting you, so s'all cool if you don't bring a thing. We're good on things. Unless you really, really wanna bring something other then yourself."

A nod, Faye was a women of many talents, "Welp. Me and my Baby make sweet music together." a beat, "I sing. Also guitar. Playing one."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread