Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Let's Go to the Mall!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

This was not about fun.

Like, seriously. It totally wan't. At all. This was for Completely Serious Cabal Business.

But only she and Faye were invited because the boys still failed at the 'not being naked' thing.

And because they failed so spectacularly at it, Tuesday did what every women would do in this situation.

Recruitment.

So that meant that Faye needed a weapon worthy of the task.

Which is why mall.

Because you could just find an amazing super soaker.

(well tuesday could, but that's besides the point.)
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

2. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

In all honestly, Faye hadn’t been to the mall in over a year! Since that evening with Konrad and his pale friend with amazing eyes. Which made her wonder what either one of them was up to, maybe she’d give ‘em a call.

With the weather warming up she had an excuse to break out her leather shorts. Paired with a loose white tank and adorable little suede booties she screamed summer. Long wind dried hair flowed around her neck and back as she entered the mall. The blast of cool air welcome on exposed skin.

She was actually looking forward to spending some time with Tuesday outside the Circle and the theater. Plus, what girl doesn’t love spending a couple hours at the mall?! It was a good place to be seen and find some good deals.

Spotting the unicorn, a hand is raised as long legs carry her over, “Hey stranger, ready to take over this mall?” sunnies were pushed up on her head, blue eyes sparkling.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

You've seen rude cat tees, the tank worn is a variation on the theme, but a fox. Because Foxes.

Wild wave as the Faye rounds the bend. "Hey! I wish I had leg good enough to pull off shorts like that. Or any kind of shorts. Or a skirt, a short one. Not one that I worn that one time. And not short-short, but like a normal skirt. Also. Why am I talking about skirts? I'm not a skirt person." veiled look. "Or am I?"

Laughter~

"Hells to the bells, yes." nodding, "I've already mapped out the quickest and most efficient ways to total mall-domination." smirk, and sparkling eyes.

Tuesday pulls her hand out of a pocket and moves to link her arm with Faye's.

"But first. To arms!"

More grins, and the unicorn pulls the shaman towards where they'd find the most important of items.

The ever coveted super soaker.

"Also." almost as an after thought, "Make up. Help. Would you do that. We could buy and you could." shrug, "Help."

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing with a smirk, “Ok, look. Do you have legs?” she asks glancing down at obviously two legs, “Then you can wear shorts. It has nothing to do with having ones that are ‘good enough’” insert air quotes, “So yeah, you want to wear shorts or a skirt, go for it. Who the hell cares if someone doesn’t like your legs, shorts and skirts are super comfy and cool in the heat so screw em.” True story. “And the answer is yes, yes you are a skirt person, or can be one if you want.” Why do people care what others think about what they’re wearing. When it is humid and hot outside, you wore shit to make yourself comfortable.

Faye moves her arm to link it with Tuesdays, mirroring the actions. “Sweet! Mapping it out makes this an easier adventure! Plus saves me money going by stores with clothes I really don’t need.” She loved buying clothes.

Tuesday didn’t have to pull much, the blonde was eagerly following.

“So is it, like, acceptable, to fill these with something besides water? DO we have some unspoken rules to follow?” what other liquids she could be talking about, she didn’t say. But she knew the unicorn had a great imagination. "And can I duel wield water guns?! Or an I get one of those big bad ass ones that is the water gun to own all water guns?!" yeah, she had looked around online a bit.

She then looks to Tuesday, blinking a few times. Sure, they had talked about it before, but never thought the Enchantress would really want to.

“Yeah sure. I mean, I already have a ton, but we’d have to find stuff for your skin tone and to match your eyes. But I’m not, like a professional at it or anything. Just years….years…of practice and watching Youtube videos. But if that’s something you want, I’m more than happy to help. And,”
    her eyes lighting up, “I even saw a brush set that reminded me of you, I never picked it up, but now I’m going to have to.” She liked buying things when she saw them and they reminded her of someone. Just a thing she did.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Nope. Just stumps." cheaky grin. "Or sticks. Sticks work better." Hazels peer down at the jean covered sticks in question. "Also. I could use a better butt." Body image issues. Apparently she had some. "But. Uh. Thanks. For words." She really didn't care what people thought. Only what she did. And she didn't like her legs. Or her ass. Or her boobs for that matter. Should she Life to cheat? It was a thought she'd thoughted. Living in a Theater with three Shamans.

Arm in arm the Lady Foxes traveled through the mall.

"Ha!" she snorts, "Yes!" a nod. "Maybe I should up my game, since. Water. Not working." Her hazels sparkle as she lets her mind wander there's a whole heck of a lot she could do if she stopped limiting herself to just water. Faye could do even more then her because Matter. "Oh eff yeah!" happy enthusiastic nod. "Duel wield, or monster gun, or both if you wanna. I should get a second one. Since. Mine is small. So I be a badass duel wielding water pistol chicky."

Tuesday expected the look. But hey, she didn't like to make up, but Ryan did, and how knew how many others would need some not clownish looking face paint.

"Cool." nod, "I have like zero idea about what to do. Or what colors to pick. I don't do any, well I use some eyeliner and have been known to get fancy with lip gloss." smile. "Brush set? Did it have unicorns slash sparkles?"

10. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a chuckle, “Well, if you want an amazing and fun workout for your butt, which is cute by the way,” she points out, “try hula hooping! Tones the legs, butt and stomach like you wouldn’t believe. But it’s also fun.” Just a thought. Faye wasn’t a girl who liked to work out, it had to be fun or she quickly lost interest. "Plus, people lose their minds when you add fire to it." there was a nod.

Giggling, “Well, duel wielding with a giant super soaker might be overkill. Plus, can’t really use all three at once. Though how awesome would we look going all Lara Croft with water guns strapped to our thighs!” she gushes with enthusiasm. “And we could map out our attacks, coming in from different sides, totally corner them! Plus, considering the tiny spaces I can fit into, we can totally mess with them.” ok, she had kinda thought this through.

The Shaman groans, “Eyeliner was one of the hardest things to learn! I can do one eye but when I try to do the other it always looks messed up. I’ve learned a few tricks that have helped, but eyeliner is an art form all on its own. I don’t know what colors work on everyone, I just kinda pick them and hope for the best.” There was a nod, “Yup. Makeup brush set, different sizes and all that good stuff. Lets just say it screamed you!” knowing that Tuesday was interested, she was defiantly going to have to pick it up.

“How’s everything else been going?” it couldn’t have been easy to lose your Cabal. Especially one as close as VT was.

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Cute butt?" thinking, "I'll take it." snort. "Huh. Maybe I should. Hula hoop, and fire. Since. Not normal for me. But yeah. Unexpected...hmmm!"

She needed to Time and Fate and-and-and-and - Arcanna. There was lots and it was like she needed them all. Sigh.

"You could just duel wield giant super soakers instead of trying to juggle three." hazels drift to Faye, "Soooooo you wanna Lara Croft for Halloween?" laugh, "Oh yes, we should do. It's tactical and fun." grin, "For us!"

Nodding, "Yeah. Me too. Kinda. Like I can get one eye, and the other waters weirdly, and messes everything up. I just have to over compensate for that eye, and wipe up what messed up and pretty it up then. I'm just bad with colors. And figuring out how to do. It just seems, awkward and complicated to me. Eyeliner's simpler in comparison." smiles, happy that the knock out that was Faye wasn't a make up snob that knew everything there was to know and thought she was a blackmark on their gender for not knowing makeup. "Ooooh....I'm intrigued."

Carp what carp? Tuesday doesn't look like a carp!

"Uh! Good everything is a-okay!" bobbled headed nod. She's not a lying, liar who lies. Nope. Not her!

(Except that she was)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Grinning, “Up to you.” She shrugs, “I find it fun and it’s easy to forget it’s a great workout.” It wasn’t easy to pick up, but she figured Tuesday would be able to get it.

“For Halloween? Oh, not sure about that. I was thinking it might be fun to dress up and get the guys. I was actually thinking of dusting off my Harley Quinn costume, and making sure it still fit cause leather. But hell, I’m open for suggestions and changes.” She didn’t have her heart or mind set on a costume, so it really didn’t matter to her.

Laughing, “Oh yeah, I know all about that. Gets me pretty much every day.” She wasn’t sure how some girls made it look so easy. “That’s why I started watching videos about it, learning tricks and all that. Sometimes the woman at the makeup stores are cool and can help you with colors. Though sometimes you get the total bitch who doesn’t want to help you.” Insert eye roll. “Hate girls like that.” Thinking they were better than others for god knows why.

An eyebrow was raised, face giving away her not really buying what the unicorn is selling. But this wasn’t the place to get into it.

“A-okay huh?” she asks with a smirk, “That’s good to hear, cause I’d hate for you to be sad or something. Cause then I’d have to up my game and all that.”

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Fun. Great work out. That is fun. Sold. Like seriously." laugh.

"Harley Quinn? Cool, I was thinkin' Maghda from Diablo. Or maybe Tiny Tina. I did Borderlands last year, maybe I could keep that theme going." head tilt, "Me and Fishier went with Maya and Lilith. Sexy sirens. It was fun. Kinda itchy though, for the lines, I put eyeliner everywhere, and it was annoying to try and scratch, but remember I couldn't or I'd mess up the makeup. But that wasn't the point, point was, we could do a theme, like me and Fisher did. You could do Harley Quinn and I could pull off an amazing Catwomen. You already know I have to goggles." head bob, "Maybe the hula hoop thingy will get my butt ready for a catsuit."

"Youtube." sage nod. "Maybe I should start doing that. Or maybe it could be a girly we thing." an omgyes look. "I know. And I don't get why some of them are such bitches." they might be passing some make up ladies right now. Not that either Lady Fox cared. "They get pained to help you. And don't they get commission. Sometimes? So being uber bitches, not helping them get pained."

The unicorn sees the look, and yeah she could have done a better job lying. But. Didn't want to.

"Yeah. A-okay. Ish. Not. At all. But. Not here, kay?"

They were having fun, she didn't want to drag them both down with her sad.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “I’ve never played those games, but I’ve heard of em and I have to say, Tiny Tina sounds awesome! I could totally see you as Tiny Tina!” it would be hilarious to see. “I did Harley a couple years ago, it’s fun, but the makeup is a pain in the ass and leather is a bitch to get out of.” True fucking story. “But I’d be down with a theme, sounds like it could be fun.” There was another laugh, “Seriously, your butt would look awesome in a catsuit!” seriously. “And if you wanted to go with another theme I’m game. I love Halloween and getting dressed up, best night of the year! Just wish it was longer than one night.” Small pout.

“There are tons of useful videos out there, and I don’t mind it being a we girly thing. Never really had female friends to do girly type things with.” Moving around too much plus being a loner made girly things hard. Nodding, “Most of them do, or at least from what I understand they do. And I don’t get it either. I mean, I get that we all have bad days, but when you’re job is to sell makeup and help people with it, then the bitchyness needs to be left at home.”

The smile softens with a shallow nod, “I get it. And I wouldn’t dream of bringing anything up here. Today is about getting water guns, scheming and having fun.” Yup, scheming. Her voice then lowers, “But I’m here if you need to bitch or whatever.” And that was all she was going to say.

“So water guns. Need to find blue or green ones, or one blue and one green.”
    Subject changed back to fun stuff. “And then maybe some ice cream or something as we plot our attack.”

17. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread