Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1703) Seneschal Aside

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods as the Domain's newest, and Acknowledged Daeva steps away to seek his clan-mates.

Lyssa presses a hand to Alice back, unknowing that Alice could feel the welp's approach. Contempt pulls the Wraith, it gives the welp a dismissive flick of it's tail.

A jerking nod of acknowledgement, as the welp comes no closer.

"Clan Gangrel you say? The only Gangrel in attendance tonight is the Reeve, Madame Alessandra Antinori." Lyssa points out the tattooed beauty. "Obviously her duties tonight prevent her from seeing to your Acknowledgement, so I will be handling it." Alice gives the women a smirk, which looks more like a smile, then her stab-happy grins.

Turning to her ghoul, "The books." her ribbon covered gaze turns to the welp. "Name, and Clan?"

Once the unknown welp gives her is name, Alice give a slow jerking, strings pulled nod. "First. Have either of you committed the Amaranth?" the process begins, and Lyssa moves away from her lady to retrieve the blinders that contain the Laws, both of the Domain, and of Elysium.

2 suxx if you need to/want to lie, you gotta roll!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-13 10:41:00 Alice Hart rolls 1 to Is you a lying liar who lies? (Wits 3 + Empathy 1 -3 Blind) (10 Again) 10, 8 2 successes
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, maam, Clan Gangrel. I look forward to meeting Reeve Antinori after we are done here. And thank you so much for seeing to my acknowledgement." Mable paused as they walked to the area for acknowledgements.

"I have never committer Amaranth." Honesty and a quiet sweetness can be heard in her voice. (Mable makes no effort to lie.)

Mable turns towards the other newbie to the domain.

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    I
    Isaiah

Isaiah stirs a little, assuming he was the other one in the “either” taking half a step forward to be more inline.

“I do beg your pardon if you were not speaking to me, I am Isaiah Hyrst-Wright of Clan Ventrue, Of the Hawthorne’s, Recently of and by way of Vancouver. To answer your question I have never committed the Amaranth” (Isaiah also makes no effort to lie)

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

In the murmuring sea of kindred within Elysia Alice was still and silent as the grave as the tow kindred in front of her spoke.

A monstrous presence, has a sweet as honey voice. While the welp, a male. A Venture. To this, Alice merely nods. It's slow, lulling. The Marionette's strings slacked before snapping taut. Time had taught the Doll that Lords did not fair well in Sacramento. Though Alice wondered if the Lord was a Canadian, like she and...Maddox were, or if he'd merely spent some time in the country, like Vivian had.

"Good. The Domain of Sacramento will not abide those who commit such a heinous act." Alice finally speaks. Her voice hollow and devoid of any real emotion, though faux emotions can be heard threaded through it. "Miss Wood, Mister Hyrst-Wright what brings you to Sacramento?"

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

+1
    SL
    PRE

The hollowness of the Seneschal's voice was a bit disarming. To counteract the feeling, Emma smiles adding warmth to her voice, "I was recently working up in the Redwoods National Park when the opportunity to come to Sacramento to work for the Urban Forest Project presented itself. I couldn't resist the opportunity to come here and bring the forest to an urban area such as Sacramento. I have heard wonderful things about the domain which sealed the deal for me." Emma forced herself to stop talking before she started in about her passion for trees and the forest in general.
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

I
    Isaiah

Isaiah couldn’t help but smile, it wasn’t often that you found warmth among the undead. The smile was obvious in his voice even though his own reasons for coming here weren’t so noble. “My business interests primarily bring me to the city. I have a certain interest in media. I also feel the need to get out of Canada and travel a bit more. The Sunshine state seems as good a place as any to get a change of scenery."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Innocuous reasons, understandable reasons.

To Mable, "I don't think I've ever heard of a kindred caring for trees before. Or at least, not being employed and helping the forests, I've heard of many Circles who's worship take them into the forest, and caring for the trees."

To the welp Isaiah, "Wanted to get away from the snow?"

Then to them both, "Are either of you a member of one of the Covenants?"

Alice waits for their answers, and for Lyssa's return before continuing.

"These are the Laws of the Domain, are very easily followed. The Three Traditions will be kept in full, do not violate another's haven, if a Blood Hunt is called, you will be expected to participate." By rote Alice speaks, as the two kindred are handed a slim binder each. "None are allowed to inflict Final Death upon another, only the Prince can grant that...privilege. Treason is frowned upon. You attendance is expected in all formally announced courts, like tonight's." A pause only given to allow the two to understand her words, "If there is some sort of issue, please take it to your Clan Priscus, or another Court Official to see if they can deal with whatever it is, before you think about approaching the Prince with it." Alice wondered if they'd understand that she wasn't telling them not to approach the Prince, but to not approach him with small issues that his Court can easily deal with. "The final page lists, all current Clan Prisci, and the Court officials, please look it over, you should find each in attendance tonight."

Once she hears Lyssa exchange the first set of binders with another set, she continues. "This is the list of the laws specific to Elysium. Obviously no weapons are allowed. You are also not allowed to use your Disciplines. The exceptions is of course the Mask of Tranquility, which I'm assuming you both are not able to do, and the Aspect of the Preditor, which I assume Miss Wood has experience with." Another pause. "Please be polite, and use common sense."

Lyssa takes the second set of binders back once the kindred have looked through them.

"Any questions?"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable almost started in about trees and how important to the survival of the world they were but she held her tongue. Now was not the time.

She listened to the good looking man next to her. She tilted her head to one side as she considered him and wondered if she had seen him somewhere before.

"I'm not part of any covenants."

"No questions."

I
    Isaiah

Isaiah nodded to Alice, “The snow and the seclusion of being on an island,”

As Mable answered he noticed her looks, he wondered what she meant by them, he knew he was striking to look at but this seemed to be more than that, and now wasn’t the time to address such things. “I am a member of the Invictus and I have no questions about the laws as they stand, thank you.”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

An Unaligned Gangrel and an Unconquered Venture. Alice really should have known.

"As neither of you have any questions, I assume you do not have any problems with the Laws His Grace has laid out, and will not have an issue with abiding by these Laws as long as you find succor within the Domain of Sacramento."

Alice waits a moment to see if either had anything to say.

"Do you, Mable Wood of Clan Gangrel, and you Isaish Hyrst-Wright, Unconquered of Clan Ventrue, swear loyalty to Prince Asa Clarke, the Officers of his Court, and to abide by the Prince's Laws as set forth by his hand?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread