Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Little Dinner Theatre

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    P
    Pippin

Mhairi Ankaa Origins Nathan Griffin Swami M Seraphina
    It was Mid-afternoon as Pippin Was heading back up the stairs to Edna’s arms heavy with grocery bags. I may stick around just for the access to that farmers market, the bread stall alone is fantastic. After entering the house he headed straight to the kitchen to start unloading the goodies he had picked up. It had been an all-day adventure in public transit to find all the things he needed to make the vegetarian version of the curry he had learned in Hong Kong, it was really better with shrimp and scallops but he didn’t know the houses seafood preferences and he didn’t want to offend anyone’s taste buds when trying to make a good impression.

He put the wine he had gotten in the freezer to get it to chill faster and then went about taking out the other ingredients.

He sat down at the big kitchen table, preferring to sit when there was this much chopping to do, and got to work chopping the bell peppers first. The sun streaming through the windows causing sun spots to dance across his neck and face. Here’s hoping no one is allergic to cilantro, though come to think of it I don’t think I’ve ever met a Lost with a food allergy, I should really do a survey, it would be interesting to know if Faerie removes mortal flaws like that

Pippin is making dinner for the residents of Edna's feel free to stop by

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

There were certain sounds, that when drifting up and through the far reaching corners of Edna's that would draw the residents of the Boarding House like a moth to flame, and the sounds of the kitchen in use was one of them. Her constellation filled hair woven into a messy braid (it made her giggle to see Venus and Ursa Major twisting to circle Saturn, mimicking it's rings), cute boots with brass buckles were on her feet as red skinny jeans encased her legs, and as always, a corset to complete her look. This time, an under-bust one with a slate grey peasant top under it.

"Oh, hey Pippin." Mhairi greets her fellow Elemental as she walks into the kitchen, "I thought it was Sera trying out a new recipe. I didn't think you'd get to cooking quite this early."

Fell-flames flicker, motes of fire escape as they dance about the room.

"Need any help?"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

P
    Pippin

Pippin looked up as Autumn’s Queen walked into the kitchen, noticing the interesting play of stars in her hair that the braid caused. Good god’s what is Mars doing to Cassiopeia. He had just finished cutting up the peppers and was starting on dicing the onions.
    “Afternoon Your Majesty, in truth I didn’t think I was going to get started quite this early but there is this fantastic farmers market just a few streets over and I couldn’t help myself. I’d welcome the company, but I don’t know if there’s a second cutting board, it’s just a lot of cutting and dicing at the moment. Though on that note if you could find a vase I thought the house could use a little life and color so I got some flowers.” He gestures with the knife toward the paper wrapped flowers on that the counter.
    “Since It was looking like I’m going to be sticking around here for a little while I contacted a friend and London and had him start liquidating some of the stuff I had in storage, so I had a bit of cash come in.” He blushed a little, the fact that he was leaving something out of the explanation obvious and glaring, like he knew it would be.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan had a day. She actually felt the strong urge to check on the city's leash laws and call the cops. If she wasn't adverse to police attention as most 'lings are. But today she had a mind to think about doing it! No bites sure, but puppies shouldn't be THAT big! What breed were they?

She had returned just ahead of Pippin, though from the opposite direction. He'd used the front door, Morgan had clambered into her own window. The shower she'd been taking was necessary in her opinion: dog slobber was horrible! She kept thinking something was going to eat her when she got a whiff of it.

The traceur had been confused of why the water pipes sounded like they were still flowing after she'd finished before concluding:
    "Oooh! Folk art doing aught with water elsewhere, heh." And got dressed in a matching set of black neoprene tank top and running pants.
    Barefoot, slinking down the stairs, tracking the sound of water being used. And then the sound of cookery in action. It wasn't hard to deduce the source was in the kitchen. And the new guy, Popping? No--oh, Mhairi just said his name. Pippin was cooking. "Heh-hello Mhairi, and Mr Pippin. Nary heh heard ye arrive dood...uh," Morgan tilted her head as she surveyed Pippin's work. His skill vastly outstripped her own, "ye art making a lot of food."

After a pause one could practically see the question mark above Morgan's head, "Tis there a shindig heh happening?"

P
    Pippin

Looking up from his work but still dicing the vegetables. He took a brief pause as to who Mhairi had said the raccoon changeling in the house was. “Morgana, or was it Morgan? Please its just Pippin, Mr. Pippin makes me sound like a Hobbit” He asked tilting his head slightly, trying for his best friendly smile.

“As far as I know there’s nothing special happening, I was just out wandering and Me and The Qu…Mihari, had been talking about curry so I thought I’d make some, Veg, since I didn’t know everyone’s meat or seafood preferences. Or if anyone had any allergies for that matter.”
    He cut himself off before he could ask if they had any allergies before that they didn’t have now

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Ahh." Mhairi breathed out, nodding. Moving across the room to get the beautiful lilies into some water. "Well, we most definitely have more then one cutting board. In a place like this we kinda have too."

The sound of water filling something that could be a vase. Fell-flames flicker as Pippin speaks, and completely misses the subtleties of her fellow Elemental's lying, and simply nods. "Cool."

"Oh hey Morgan....I don't think so. I think it's just Pippin wanting to make everyone some dinner." then she nods as Pippin continues speaking. "Oooh. Sounds good. Is it going to be spicy-hot of spicy-flavorful?"

Alex Rivers

After a long early shift, Alex just wants to disconnect. The latest volume of the Expanse series is waiting upstairs in his room, and it is thick enough to promise an afternoon, an evening and more well spent. But he hears voices from the kitchen... and the closer he gets, the more the food scents remind him how hungry he is. As he enters, among the familiar faces he sees the faintly glowing man with... sun spots? Kirby dots? Wasn't there some minor character from the X-Men canon with spots like that? He shrugs away the distracting thought. He's briefly seen the guy around, but he's never made a formal introduction.

"Hi, guys. Whatever you're working on smells good. Is there anything you could use help with?" He turns to Pippin and extends a hand. "Hello. I'm Alex."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Tis Morgan, heh, and I see thine stature tis not reduced enough for a hobbit, heh," she returned the smile, thankful it wasn't all canines, with a small smirk of her own as she nodded her head. His explanation so okay to her. Yet she couldn't help but muse aloud, "I nary ken of any 'ling with food troubles, heh. Save from those that dumpster dived, heh, tis little obscurity for why such folks had trouble."

"Uh...ye art probably correct Mhairi, tis likely implements art somewhere. Sorry, " she shook her head, "I rarely try cooking, heh, beyond the stove. Nary ken where the heat mittens are. Do need 'em," she tapped the Fire Nation pendant visibly hanging from her neck atop her grey fuzz, "fireproof and all, heh...hmm, I can check for more, heh."

Morgan goes over to a lower cupboard and starts digging around the pots and pans to look for something flat for cutting. She then froze to look over at Pippin, "Uh, Pippin? Where did ye find the one ye art using? Huh, Alex? Sup Alex?!" the kneeling Beast raised raised a hand above the counter to wave at the newly arrived Elemental.

Extras should be in the same place.

P
    Pippin

Pippin smile as Mihari starts looking for a second cutting board, his thought was there had to be more cutting boards but he had just found the one he was using on the counter. “I figured I was going to go for more flavor then heat, easier to please more people that way, though I do have Sirracha for those who want more heat to their food”

Pippin stands when Alex extends his hand, wiping it off on his jeans and returning the hand shake, “I’m Pippin, making vegetarian curry, not a whole lot to help with, especially if Mihari finds a cutting board and starts mincing garlic, I’ve almost finished the rest of the veg then its throw it in a pan and start the rice.”

“Morgan, got it, You know I was just wondering if I should do a survey to see if any Lost have food allergies still, I wonder if something about the change removes them form people. I found the cutting board I was using on the counter under the mug cupboard.”

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Hey Alex," Mhairi calls as she turns around with another cutting board. "Morgan over here." Mhairi points, "In the pantry, on the shelf above the potatoes, they're in a stack."

Looking at her mirror opposite, "Sure you want me to mince garlic?" she asks bringing a hand up and wiggling her quicksilver coated, and ever dripping fingers.

About the spice levels Mhairi nods, "Ahh, that makes sense. I'll probably try some first before grabbing the Sriracha."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.