Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sera had finally gotten around to reaching out to L’aire, and had arraigned a time and day to meet up. A weekday afternoon had been recommended cause there wouldn’t be anyone around, and it sounded fine to the Treasured.

She went semi casual, wanting to make a good impression as well as not looking like she tried too hard. A white sheer button up shirt was paired with a fitted white tank and lose fitting black pants. Her long hair had air dried and had some curl to it, her makeup was almost nonexistent. Not that she really needed makeup, sometimes less was more.

Walking into the Blue Note, she notices the bartender and offers a nod of her head and smile. A drink was tempting, but not that tempting. It had been a few years since she touched the stuff. She then walks further into the building, sapphire eyes taken in everything from the tables to the stage. Longing to be up on a stage again, the lights warming her body as she sang. It was an amazing feeling.
    Selena
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    S
    Sasha

The Fairest had gotten there a long time before Sera would arrive. As an owner, there were still some silly things like paper work to fill out, orders to be placed and the lot. The Dancer hardly felt as if she was at home much lately. Between Studio One and the Note, she was busy. But it was a quieter time of the year at the dance studio; lessons weren't as fierce as they were before the holidays.

But not too busy for anyone in the Freehold, Winters and Nixs alike. Sasha had the door to the green room open just enough to see when Seraphina arrived. She emerged within moments of the Fairest's entrance.

"Well hello Sera. Would you like something to drink? There is juice, water and even coffee." She grinned.

"The coffee is here because I insisted on it." She said while walking toward the Nix. Her outfit was simple; a long black blouse with deep purple leggings. The color seemed to make her eyes pop more than usual.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A warm smile appeared on her lips when she heard and saw L’aire.

“Hello yourself.” Greets the Treasured, “I love the color of those leggings! It’s a beautiful shade, plus it really plays up your eyes.” Which was true, the Winter Queen had stunning eyes. Added to her beautiful features and she was sure L’aire turned many heads.

“Oh, water would be great! Thanks.” Coffee would have been good too, but she didn’t feel like coffee.

“How’ve you been?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

The Fairest smiled and replied. "Oh, thanks. Sometimes a little color is needed at this time of year." Sasha walked behind the bar and grabbed a bottle of water and quickly poured herself a cup of coffee; the creamer had already been put into the mug. She brought it around to the other and and motioned the Nix her way as she began walking to the Green Room. "Let's go in here and chat, the chairs are much more comfortable."

Once inside the room, there were four plush love seats in black suede around a large coffee table. There were also two small vanities and a fainting style chais lounge. The Dancer moved toward the love seats and took a seat where she could see the door, placing the water and a cup of coffee on the table adjacent to each other.

"I have been rather well, thank you Sera."

"So, what do you think of Sacramento so far?" Relaxing, yet poised on the couch, ready to hear her fellow Fairest's opinion of the Freehold.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a brief nod, “Oh yeah, it brings a little life and excitement back into life. Most people seem to find this time of year depressing, and dress in muted colors, but I just think you need a different way to look at it. And a nice pop of color is the perfect way.” She hoped that came out the way it sounded in her head and that it didn’t sound like she was talking bad about Winter. Cause that could be bad.

Following behind the Dancer, she lets her eyes wander around the club. In daylight and not filled with Lost.

The room they went into wasn’t what she was expecting. It was very comfortable feeling, like a place you could just kick your heels off and relax in.

Taking the cue and sitting as well, “I hope what I said out there wasn’t offensive or anything. Sometimes things sound better in my head than when I speak them. So I’m sorry if it came out wrong.” There, she got that out there.

“I’m loving it! While I was surprised by how small our Club was, I like how close and welcoming everyone has been. It’s been a lot easier to get to know the others.” She wasn’t sure if they could speak freely in here or not, so she erred on the side of caution. “Still figuring out where I fit in, but sometimes that’s the fun part of new cities. Fresh starts with new faces, a way to kinda reinvent yourself.” There was a small shrug as she reached for the water. “Have you lived in the city long?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

"Offensive?" The Fairest looked truly perplexed. "I'm not sure what you may have said that you thought I'd find offensive." She chuckled softly and sipped her coffee.

And then Sasha realized what she meant, it was something the Onyx could easily relate to. "Oh, no, not at all. The holidays, compounded with Winter in some other parts of the country can be very difficult to get through. Often, it's why our Season wears the colors we normally do. To remind ourselves, even during happy times, that there are others out there struggling." Sasha shrugged softly, not wanting to dwell too much. "But, Sera, if you have questions about other Seasons, you can always ask. You may get some that won't answer at all, but I never see harm in asking so that you understand someone better."

"Don't worry, you can speak freely by the way. There's no one usually in here until later in the evening."

She almost wanted to say, which time, but, Sasha never felt like she left. "Um... let's see." She pondered the years and tried to skip over painful memories. "Hm, I think about 5 years?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Well, that was a relief, which was probably written across her face.

“Oh, thank you! I’ve just come across some other Lost in my travels who are a little sensitive. And sometimes my mouth and brain forget to communicate and it gets me trouble. So please, if that happens, tell me.” She adds with a musical laugh. “I don’t try and offend on purpose.” She does like to poke the bear sometimes, but not when it’s the current Queen. Yeah, bad idea. “And thank you for the offer for me to ask questions.” She didn’t have any, and was not fresh from the Hedge, but it was still a welcome gesture.

Oh, that was good. Speaking freely was more enjoyable then veiled talk.

“Wow! I’m hoping to be able to say that one day. With how enjoyable the city has been thus far, I don’t see it being too difficult.” She says with an easy smile.

“Have you owned the club long? Did you have to give up another job to run it? Just curious cause it such a beautiful club.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Bump West "Bump" this post
    S
    Sasha

Sasha grinned ear to ear. "Well, I use to have a wretched time speaking. I'd say things that were usually taken out of context. Or speak so fast I'd even lose track of what I was saying. A lot of Lost have that problem. Morgan had an issue too, but it's gotten much better as of late. Most of us are far more understanding than the outside world, and hopefully no one takes it personally and tries to make an effort to understand you better." Many did it for her, but it was one person in particular who gave her more confidence than she'd had in recent years.

When talk came to the club, the Fairest tilted her head slightly. "Well, Katrin had owned it I bought it when she left. This place was through at least one other owner and another name, that I can't recall right now." Which made her brows knit in slight frustration. She shook her head and continued. "Anyway, I try to balance this place with Studio One, which can be a little cumbersome at times. Luckily, the studio has had more staff recently so I've been able to juggle things around a bit more."

"Katrin was the former Onyx Sovereign." She thought she'd add for a point of reference. "We also had a Sovereign who was a wonderful singer as well." She curled her lip into a smile. "She was also a Spring..."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The grin was returned, “I totally get that. Sometimes it feels like my mouth moves faster than my mouth and speaks the first thing it comes to instead of thinking it through. I like to think I’ve gotten better over time, but it still gets me from time to time.” There was a shrug, it was what it was. “I’ve enjoyed talking with Morgan, she can be quite funny! I’m hoping to take her up on rock climbing sometime, she sounded quite passionate about it.” She thought it was good to get to know all Lost in a Freehold.

“Studio One? You own two clubs?” she hadn’t heard of the other one. “Well, more staff is certainly a huge help. How is the business for this club? Is there an ebb and flow to the customers? Like some places see more customers in certain months or holidays? Sorry for being nosy, I had also hoped to talk with you about performing here some time. Though I totally understand if you have a full ticket with other talent. I just wanted to ask. But that wasn’t my sole reason for wanting to talk to you. I’ve heard others speaking highly of you and wanted to get to know you one on one rather than in a gathering.” People tended to be more open and relaxed one on one.

A wide smile appeared, “Oh, nice! Maybe it’s a thing for us Spring to be singers. It sounds like Spring has seen some success in the Freehold in the past, hopefully I can bring back some of its glory. Well, if things work out and cards fall into place and all that good stuff.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

Morgan, one who was like a pillar in the community. "Yeah, sometimes she has a way with words even though she doesn't think so. Often, it's that off kilter thought process that brings a smile to people's faces when it's stressful."

Quickly making back and forth motions while shaking her head. "Oh, no no. I don't own Studio One, I am an instructor there." She laughed and her eyes got a little wide. "But, as far as this place. Yeah, there's a bit of a pattern. Weekends, of course, are generally more busy than others. But this isn't such a hopping place like the Nox or some of the other clubs in town. I couldn't imagine owning those without more staff available."

"But as far as performing, Fridays and Saturdays would be perfect if you could. Maybe at some point, you may get request for other events. There are times that other Lost would come in here and relax, sing and be musically inclined with guests around. So, just be cautious before using any sort of... extras, that would go a little beyond human understanding." The Fairest winked heavily.

Even though she was talking, she was struck on others speaking highly of her. She didn't show how much that really resonated with her, but an inner smile did emerge and perhaps her skin brightened a little.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread