(Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Six-foot tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent shrugged as he headed to get his ball. "Yeah the little creature is alive and well, he is probably the most spoiled dog in the world. Anytime we get together someone is throwing him something to eat." Vincent thought if he had ever seen his friend use her bow, "Honestly I am not sure, I have not had a chance to take her hunting with me so I would not know."

Vincent grabbed his ball and rolled it down the lane.

3 successes

Vincent hits a few pins.

failure

Then throws a gutter ball his second throw.

"I was living with a roaming commune, think of it as a bit like a circus but without the animals. We stuck to the Northwest but mainly stayed in the state of Oregon. We would live off the land mostly hunting and fishing, but we found a semi-permanent piece of land that we also used to grow some crops."
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals September:

Combo Organic Resilience and pulse of the living world (pot 6, armor 4)
    Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Honing the form dex +4 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Unable to hide the smile upon her lips at the words.
    ”That is amazing to hear, do you have any pets of your own?” Giving him a curious look with the question. ”Ehh, archery is not for all, nor does it stick with most people. Not everyone can be Robin Hood or that fire girl people seem to wanna give so much credit. Not that I get why, sure she is not bad but not really that exceptional either.” Even that Disney princess seems more interesting.

Whistling at the first ball.
    ”Damn, you sure you not used to this game? That was awesome.” Then watching the second with a bit of a surprised face. ”Hey have you ever wondered what it would be like if you had bouncing railings around the lane, and the rule was that you had to have a set minimum amount of bounces, but a bit wider lane.” Starting to move her arms left and right in a widening gap. ”Like for example you make the lane two times or maybe three times as big, then have the pins dead center, the gutter is guarded by these bouncing stops and you have to get lets say a minimum of three bounces else it counts as a zero, and for each bump above three so do you get an extra point provided you take down at least half the pins as well, but no points if it just bounces without taking any pins at all.”

Eagerly listening to his words, seeming stuck on each and every word with shining eyes.
    ”Wow that sounds amazing, such an amazing little idyllic life, now that sounds like something to strive for one day. May I ask what made you choose to go for the concrete jungle over such an amazing sounding life?”

152.4cm tall

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
+ Reply to Thread