Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

(Rotten Roots) Orchard Observations

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Week I Week II Week III Week IV
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sounded like the Wizened was agreeable to Krays terms, so that part was set and done.

Eyes glance to where he indicates he wants the Orge to start working, then looks to Kray, then to Jasper. Really? Why on the other side? Does the sheer size of the Autumn intimidate him? She wouldn’t blame him if it did, Kray was a big ass guy.

Or was it something else?

Looking around, she looks to where the barn stood, seeing if it, well, still stood there. Or if any burned remains were there. It once held a powerful Gate, connecting back to the warehouse and more importantly, back to other Gates.

Kray would ask his questions, Sera on the other hand, had her concerns about who this Lost was and what he was doing. Her suspicions might be wrong, but trusting a random ass Lost in crazy Ann's burnt out orchard wasn't a risk she would take. Pledge or not.

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, steel toed boots, 2 bottles of water, bag of trail mix, gauze and medical tape, costume jewelry for trading(one necklace, one pin) sun catcher for trading, small tins(3) one with coffee two with tea (lavender and rose) notebook with pencil
    Health 7
    WP 3
    Glamour 10/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

"I can answer questions just fine if you're workin' the plot, across from me - I ain't saying I'm claiming what was a whole ass orchard, I don't have time for that. Just saying, you should go far enough that we wont wack each other with hoes while we're workin'" comes his voice, as the pledge seals, but his eyes track to Sera and to Jasper.

"You two staying out of the pledge?" there a frown. "If you are. Back to the treeline." he demands.

A moment to see if they'll comply or not, whatever they decide to do the wizened turns his attention back to Kray's question. "Now, my first answer. I'm working this plot for me." his voice is strong, the pledge holds, he swings his hoe into the earth and rakes it back.

bump Jasper Lionell

We can do farming rolls if you want (Dex + Crafts or maybe Strength + Crafts depending on how you want to work), but we can also just keep this more narrative as well, if we want to keep this more narrative/socially focused over rolls

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
+ Reply to Thread