Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

This is the most photogenic park in Sacramento. This park, recently refurbished, is also a haven for amateur sports enthusiasts.’ Or so claims Eventseeker. But it’s no secret that Mckinley Park is a beautiful and historic park in Sacramento, it’s over 32 acres and includes numerous basketball and tennis courts, baseballs and soccer fields. There is even a rose garden, created in 1928, which holds multiple weddings and events throughout the year.

It has a wholesome atmosphere, boosting a $1.5 million dollar playground.

Aurora was there at the time she said she would be, sitting in the grass, near the water, but away from the other people. Not that it was really busy, but she was trying to distance herself. A bag sat beside her with some bottled water in it, and the Shaman had an energy drink in her hand, sunglasses on, open book on her lap. It wasn't private, but she was confident they could discuss what they needed to for an acknowledgement.
    Skye LadySin

2. Likes liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals September:

Combo Organic Resilience and pulse of the living world (pot 6, armor 4)
    Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Honing the form dex +4 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Feeling a bit weird to be walking through a familiar concrete jungle for once, never truly having been one to return to a city once she had left it before, then again so had she never been in a city for longer than the time she spent here either, so perhaps it was fitting that this was where she was sent once more.
    Sliding into the area on her skateboard, kicking the back of it to flip it into her hands before stepping unto the grass. Skye would calmly start walking through the fields making sure to be relatively on time for their meeting at least, a bottle of water hanging from her side.

Walking up next to her fellow shaman, making sure to be easy to spot on the way, taking a deep breath to inhale the fresh air before making a backflip in the air to land on her stomach lying down, skateboard to her left, Aurora to her right, with eyes looking out over the calming water, making sure to take a couple of seconds before speaking.
    "Good evening Ms.Cross, I hope that you have been well since last we met?"

4. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

One of the things she remembered with Skye was her alluring good looks. And her tendency to wear black. Helped make her easy to spot at least.

Closing the book, she looks up and watches the calming woman take a seat, smiling, “Please, just call me Madison, no need to be formal.” Cause, no.

“I’ve ok, recently arrived back in the city myself actually. How about you? Been doing ok?” she had never really gotten to know Skye the last time she was here. “So what brings you back?”

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals September:

Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

A wave of inner relief washing over her at the words, it looked like there was no bad blood that would had to be settled here at least, maybe with someone else if they were still around but not here.

Eyes still keeping out over the water, enjoying the tranquil breeze gently washing over the water to make its tiny ripples.
    "There we are of the same mind, part of why I seldom share one, the mere thought to be called Miss is so unappealing. Even the ones who raised me never liked being called by their surnames, except some newcomers."

Turning her head with a bit of curiosity towards the bendy woman if her memory served her right.
    "Ohh been out for something fun? A tour perhaps, or some enjoyment that brought you away?"

Softly chuckling at the question with closing eyes as memories of these past years and how down right bizarre they had been played through her mind, it had not led her where she had hoped nor expected, nor anything she understood but it was apparently important for some reason. "I have, some confusing times but not bad ones. As for what brought me back so is that an easier thing to answer, same thing that brought me away. My mentor who originally sent me here contacted me that he needed my assistance so been traveling with him doing some work, at least so he said but he is a strange man so I cannot begin to say that I grasped half the things we did. Then the day after Christmas he just told me to walk until I heard someone sing the bubble gum jump rope song, then stay there for now, and as fate would have it so did I end up hearing it around Elk Grove hence it seems he wanted me back here. Would have been easier if he said so than making me walk for half a year but well that would not be his style.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There were nods here and there, remembering bits and pieces that she had heard about Skye. The other Shaman was still a mystery to her, as not much time had been spent with her, so she decides to take this time to really listen and get to know her a bit more.

“I was out of the country for about a year for work, got back about four months ago. So, I suppose it was fun and business that took me away.” Technically, she did have fun.

Chuckling, “Well, he does sound like quite the unique individual. But, most of the good ones are.” It’s what made them special, gave them character. “Maybe you gained something in your walk, something that will make itself known when the time is right.” Shrugging. The universe worked in mysterious ways when it came to the Awakened community.

“Well, I can tell you a lot has changed in not only your absence, but mine as well. I had been the only one from our club until you sent me a message, so now there is two of us. Business is handled a bit differently, but there is progress behind the scenes to get a more formal setup business wide in place. If you want the finer details, we can get together in a more private setting and talk about those.” Hoping Skye would catch on.

“Do you plan on staying around for a while?”

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment

Rituals September:

Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Trying to think for a moment, remembering all the information she had about her fellow shaman, or rather all the information she had about her mortal identity to be precise.
    "I do recall you working with some form of entertainment where you used your talents for being very flexible or something like that, or is my memory acting up? I mostly take it from the bits and pieces I recall and have accidentally seen, never really had the chance to watch more than old school circus, outdoor concerts and outdoor theaters. Some old movies growing up yes but not many at all, didnt even get my own TV until after I passed 20.

Softly sighing as she thinks back on the months traveling with him and traveling alone, along with just how strange he were, at least in her eyes.
    "True, very true, I learned long ago that he views the threads of the world like a musical instrument, where he guides things in the right path through chain reactions, I just cannot see as far as he can or grasp his views, how saving one flower, hunting down one animal only to save another, how permitting various things to happen whilst folding what seems to be the most natural in the world affects things in the grand scheme. Luckily so is trust and understanding not exclusive things. Softly nodding as she stretches out one arm towards the sun with a light smile dawning upon her lips. "Maybe I did, maybe I just needed it, I was never the best at being alone so perhaps these last six months were good for that.

Only raising one eyebrow at her fellow bodily artist, already having been a bit curious as to why they met so publicly to begin with, then again safety was paramount.
    "I do would like that, and see if I can get my old room back at the clubhouse, that is after taking a massive scolding if the firebird is still around, she if anyone has the right to truly scold me. I will also admit that I do need to get better at working with groups, never excelled at that.

Letting her arm fall back down to rest upon her trusty board.
    "That depends on you and the rest of the club, the way I see it so are there two possible reasons for me being here. Take the punishment for my sudden absence and give a chance to let the trashing of such things begin, or because I am meant to be here, to actually build a life, to find my own happiness no longer held back by the losses of the past. So I guess that my text to you was my first step to find that answer.

152.4cm tall

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, “Something along those lines, yes. I’m a performer, mainly sideshow.” Her circus days were long behind her. “The cirque du soleil reached out to me to fly to Paris and join one of their shows for about a year.” She was just glad to be able to relax and work at her own pace now.

Well…that was a bit more philosophical than she had wanted to get. “That’s a beautiful way to put it.” Usually, she needed more coffee and to know she was getting down to serious shit before going that deep.

A shake of her head, “She’s not around anymore, and I don’t know when she left actually. I would guess you could head to the clubhouse when the monthly gatherings happen and see if you can take up residence.” A shrug, “I don’t think there would be an issue, but I’m not completely sure. Nothing to hurt by asking though. But we can certainly set something up and talk more privately soon.” Coded talk wasn’t her favorite thing in the world. But different Orders made things a bit tricky.

Frowning, “Punishment? What punishment? Do you know how many times I have left this city and returned?” laughing, “I have never come across any punishments. Now if there is, then I am way far behind and someone needs to get on that. But then again, we have different clubs and maybe they do things differently, but I would be surprised. I’ve found everyone to be quite welcoming and friendly, and I think you’ll find that as well.” But, “Now, speaking of your past, by anything chance, are you running from anything that will follow you here and make a trouble?”

10. Likes liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment

Rituals September:

Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Softly nodding at her words. "Seems like my memory has not turned completely useless then" Eyes scanning over the riveting woman next to her, as memories of that strangely familiar aura, that presence of unbridled confidence begins to wash over her, similar perhaps but far from the same she had once known. "Ohh Paris, tell me is it as enchanting as all the stories makes it out to be or is that just another tale for the people?"

"Thank you, despite how it might sound so do I highly respect him, and owe him a lot." Perhaps it had been a tad much to say at present time, it was always hard to put on a filter for things that mattered to her though, something she might have to remember to work at going forward.

A look over at her fellow shaman, then rolling ever so slightly to allow her head to look down into the ground with a slightly saddened look at the words.
    "That is sad to hear, I had certainly hoped to apologize to her for my actions, maybe one day, or perhaps it is a memory that is better to carry to not repeat. Taking a few moments before replying to her fellow shaman, letting the atmosphere be quiet with the summer breeze and distant sounds of the city taking over for a moment. "I did plan on doing that, I do need to find who to talk to about my services if I am to remain here as well so that is next on my list.
    Softly nodding in reply to the private talks. "That sounds delightful, just tell me when is good for you and I will make certain to be ready, haven´t had the time to find any new students as of yet so I have control over my own schedule.

Softly shaking her head in response to the frown, there was one difference there that at least to her felt majorly different, having left her order so thin at leaving had felt like a betrayal that would most likely never leave her memory. "I do think it might be a club thing yes, and the number of club members, or it is just my views of attachment born from my upbringing who knows?
    Deeply exhaling with a rapid shake of her head to let a softer smile take over her face, not wanting to let gloom feelings take her over. "On that front you do not need to worry, I am not chased, or running from anything. If my words did spark curiosity though so feel free to ask me when we meet at a more private place and I will share enough of my past to make the comment easier to understand, but it is not something I want spoken aloud when I do not know who might be listening.

152.4cm tall

12. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “It’s not as enchanting as they lead you to believe. I didn’t get to much site seeing, as I was usually in rehearsals or in a show, but I didn’t find it to be all everyone says it is. Don’t get me wrong, it has its magical aspects, partially its rich history, but that was about it for me. But I’m sure everyone goes there looking for something and finds what they want.” Or don’t want.

“The city has a way of bring people back to it. So, who knows what the future holds and she’ll decide to stop by sometime in the future.” Shrugging.

A brief nod, “Things are handled a bit differently right now. Which is something you’ll see when everyone gets together to touch base and all that. Some are even bringing things they’ve made to eat, and some are pretty good cooks in my opinion. I just bring store bought things cause no one would survive if I tried to cook something.” Laughing, “But don’t feel you need to do if you don’t want to, no pressure. Just preparing you for what you’ll see. It might seem a bit hectic, but rest assured, things are being worked on to be put into a working order.” She wasn’t sure if that mattered to Skye or not, but she felt it was important to keep her up to date. “The other questions we usually ask, I know the answers to.” As an Arrow, her fellow Shaman was a fierce fighter and would defend the Circe. She had said as much when Phoenyx had been here.

“Do you have any questions about what’s been going on? Or any questions about, well, anything I guess.” A sideways smile, “I’m a little outta practice with this, so my apologizes.”

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment

Rituals September:

Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking away a bit with a slightly saddened look for just a brief second before joining in on the laughter herself.
    "That only proves that if you want something to be truly spectacular so can it be found anywhere as long as you are willing to look for and accept it, hopefully you left it with fond memories at the very least.

"We shall see, but no reason to dwell on what is not."

Only looking a bit puzzled at the words at first, one eyebrow silently rising wondering if this was a standard saying or some meaning hidden behind it.
    "That sounds like before, I do recall the bringing of such treats, even your warning sounds eerily familiar. And leaves me curious as to what something prepared by your hands would actually taste like, not like I have not eaten things most would freak out at the mere thought of eating. My raisers were good with teaching us to do that. Softly chuckling "I do not believe my answers would be much different from last time if they are the same so you most likely do.

Softly shaking her head whilst pressing her shoulder blades down into the ground to jump back up into standing position.
    "None that should be spoken in public, I guess if there was something drastic so would you have either warned me, or given me the hints needed, so the only thing I am truly missing is if you know where I can best find the squad leader, or if you either have their number or can contact them to say where to see them in case that information is to private.
    Flicking her left wrist along with a light push of her right hand to force a little dark oval adjacent shaped stone around 1.5 inches in side with a clear slight indentation on it wide enough for at least the average persons thumb, bending down to place it upon the woman's bag.
    "Please do accept this little gift as a sign of my appreciation though, I had the fortune of finding some naturally made worry stones on my travels, mostly shaped by water over the years. I do admit that I polished it up a bit and did some light finishing touches but for the most part so is it completely formed by nature itself.

152.4cm tall

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread