Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Lunchables

Feb 3, 2023 : (Grey Hoods) Freezer Burn
(Grey Hoods) Pub Grub
Jul 29, 2023 - Sep 28, 2023
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

0 Scenes

Continued from (Grey Hoods) Freezer Burn...

With their loot Hedge-side or hidden in pockets, the Lost retreat from the frozen storage units and to a café, one which wasn't affiliated at least obviously with the Lost, with Funderland, just in case.

They find a café that wasn't empty, but wasn't over full, a nice drone of various conversations, which will hopefully allow theirs to flow into that same drone and hide it from listening ears.

They find a table, tucked away but with clear lines to the exits. They're handed menus and their water glasses are filled in quick order, and they're left to contemplate what they want for lunch.

Directly following Freezer Burn, so no refreshes on WP, Glamour, and no healing

Seraphina Orianna Abyssalstar Sonnie Wu Circe Origins

2. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Hedge had not been kind to kind to Circe's suit. Somewhat looking like she'd had a fight with a weed whacker. Irate customer with a weed whacker would be her go to excuse for the appearance. The carcass was a great distraction.

She hums in thought as she examines the menu. "Feeling sandwich-ee," she grumbles as she looks from the menu to Sonja and Seraphina. "I mean, I had fun getting here. You two?"

An odd way to start the conversation, but Circe.

Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh, we trekked across a desert, fought a dragon or two, rescued a prince. Same old, same old." Sonnie chuckled as she examined her own menu. "The grilled cheese looks good."

She hushed her voice, despite the din of various conversations around them probably making that unnecessary. "So, what's the plan now that the burglary is finished? Hours of dull research? I... oh, they have pecan pie!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Public places weren’t ideal for meeting up and comparing notes, but, food.

Food was the motivator.

“Well, I’m going to be the odd one and get pancakes!” she declares, “Oh! With the strawberries too!” cause strawberry pancakes were the best pancakes!

“Can’t complain, traffic was light, which is always a good thing.” She hated traffic, but nods as Sonnie speaks, “And that too, totally forgot about that.” She says with a smirk, “I must really be hungry.” Too story. Huger will make you do all kinds of things.

Sipping her water, not wanting to try the coffee here, “I have some photos we might want to look at. Not sure if they’ll be useful, but you never know.” They were in the unit, so they meant something to someone. “Maybe after we eat, we can hit the office.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sonja gets a chuckle and a smile out of Circe with her tall tale. Her short tail would work too. Springs. "Boring fer me," she dramatically sighs, "I just threw out some trash, ran inta a few mangy mutts, twas a thorny reception, buuut they ate the trash. Glad ya got my car back fer me Sarah. Sonny didn't try ta drive it, did she?"

"Grilled roast beef with gouda, Pepsi, then pie,"
    she nods at her own choice out loud, "Good ah plan."

As for what to do, "Food, talk, office, yes. Though given those pictures," she nods to Seraphina, "We should probably warn out, ahem, partners," that was an okay phrase right? Probably, "About the, uh, espionage against their little union group."

That didn't sound untoward. Well, not supernaturally untoward, more just industrial espionage illegal stuff.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

True to her word, Sonnie ordered the grilled cheese sandwich, along with a side of garlic fries and a Dr. Pepper. For her, this was eating light.

"So, where's all the stuff now? Anyway, office sounds good. After we eat, I gotta go check on Fugly, then I'll meet y'all there." Her hands idly played with a paper napkin, folding it and twisting it until it was just a pile of scraps. Then she blinked and asked softly, "Wait, espionage? Like, spy stuff?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Hey, sometimes boring is good and preferred.” Especially in their world. “No problem.” Then laughs, “No, she didn’t drive yours, we just drove it where you instructed and took an Uber to get mine.” No biggie. “But we do need to get Miss Sonnie behind the wheel sometime.” Which Sera kept saying she was going to do, and, well, didn’t. “Lets get that on the calendar sometime.” It felt like she kept letting the Beast down by forgetting.

The Fairest nods, “That will be on the list of things to do, they deserve to see them.” Since some had their friend in them. “Maybe we talk at the offices, get on the same page and then bring them in? Or just get right to call them in to talk?” didn’t matter to her, the three of them were usually on the same page anyways.

“Sounds like she found a local dump to, well, dump it at. Nothing useful in the mess anyways.” She was sure there was dumping grounds in the Hedge. Not that she’d want to go looking for one. Ew.

“That sounds fair enough. Make sure you give him belly skritches from me!” all of them! Giggling, “Yeah! Like spy stuff! Didn’t you ever play spy as a kid? Sneak around the house and hide clues or act like you’re spying on others?” trying to play the word off like a kids game. "Oh! There was even this video game, Spy Vs. Spy!" pouting, "I was never allowed to play it, but I overheard kids who did and it sounded like so much fun!"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That," she points at Sera when teaching Sonja to drive is brought up, "Would be the very opposite of boring. I've a helmet, and know places. I'm good fer that adventure, oh ho ho ho!"

"Eh," she waves her hand dismissively at the Beast's question of espionage, "Less kid spies, more private eye. Not quite man of mystery deal I'd say no ta that fer this problem."

No Flint was this Frankenstein wannabe.

Circe nods firmly as she has her own opinion on their allies. "Warning them sooner is better. Frank and Stein might be looking for them still. And sure fer the offices first before or during the call ta 'em," she nods along before turnign upon Sonja, "Want me order some bacon fer ya ta bring back ta the brave Sir Fugly?"

"Yes, a dump. With local fauna and thorny flora," hopefully Sonja would get it. Wait a minute, Spy vs Spy? That was familiar. Oh, right! "Like the MAD comic? Didn't they have shorts on the TV show too? They had games?"

Maybe she should check her phone. She starts doing that.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I'm sorry," she gave Circe some side eye, "Just what do you think would happen if I was driving? Hmmm? Do you think I'd be inept? I will have you know I have seen every Fast & Furious movie!"

Truth be told, Sonnie had completely forgotten that Sera had wanted to teach her to drive, so she was in no way let down.

"Sir Fugly would be quite grateful for the gift of bacon, madam!" Sonnie responded, in a fake English accent that was both terrible and random.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Notice how she didn’t volunteer her car.” She teases.

“Oh! I’ll chip in for that too!” have to make sure Fugly gets something. “And yeah, they’re going to want to see them.” She wasn’t about to take them out here, it was just too weird.

Popping her straw in her mouth, she points to Circe, “She said it, not me!” though if she was being honest, it would be quite the experience, letting Sonnie drive. “Just a heads up, my Tahoe isn’t built to be driven like the cars in those movies.” Please no, it was expensive.

“So eat, then hit the office?” she asks, "Did you want to call them or should I?"

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread