(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Entering the office, not much had been changed. Aside from the painting, which had been swapped out for another.

The Savage was seated behind her desk dressed in black dress pants and a black turtle neck, clearly waiting for her two guests. Which her Ghoul would lead into the office then close the door once he got a nod for Ale. Cain stood beside the desk, dark, murderous eyes intently watching the two unknowns.
    Seryna Albert Baker George
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al entered the building with his affairs in order (just in case) and today wearing a black suit with the usual accessoires. After leaving his coat and hat at the wardrobe he spent a few minutes in prayer to try and keep himself from running becasue of her Graces presence and to ask the moires to be merciful. Then and only then did he enter the office with a deep bow, keeping his distance from the less dangerous beast in the room.

"Your Grace."

Jennifer Hazelton

Ruby enters after Albert, dressed in a black blouse and grey dress pants. She took a moment to steel her nerves before entering the Prince's presence.
    "Your Grace". She greeted with a deep curtsy.
    "Thank you for having me. As my acknowledgement expired, I have moved to another domain where I can be available while the Reeve and Priscus Baker solve the issue. "

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a simple nod to Albert as she waits for her second guest to appear. And there she is. Her Beast pacing and snarling.

A hand gestures to the seats, and waits for them to both sit.

“I appreciate your attention to that detail Miss Rowland, it’s a rare thing most nights.” As was communication. "And you Priscus Baker for taking the time to meet with me." meetings were just not her idea of a good evening.

“I wanted to be updated on how the matter was progressing. It seems there are numerous Kindred within the Domain who don’t know how to keep one informed.” A pause, “Even though it was requested.” And if they had Helen helping, then she was extra pissed because again, no fucking communication.

“So who wants to give me an update?”

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al sat down and thoguht for a moment on how tojustify his inaction and noted that he wasn't used to working under orders as much as he once did.

"Well, I have planned to speak with Mrs McIntyre and then formulate a plan on the results. I had also hoped that the opposition would be more... careless. I thought, as the talk didn't happen yet, there were no results to report. If that displeases Your Grace, it is my fault and my fault alone... Once action will have been taken I will send a detailed report."

Upon finishing speaking he braced himself for the answer and mentally resumed the prayers, as Her Graces displeasure (if applicable) might be quite unpleasant and hurt a lot.

Jennifer Hazelton

Ruby nods respectfully to the Prince at the question, yet she looks to Albert Baker. As he answered, her lips pressed together slightly.
    "I have seen two of the sisters down at the Rack before my acknowledgement expired. I told this to the other person involved in the investigation, Reeve Kingsley.
    I followed one of the Harpies to a bar in the Kimpton Sawyer hotel on February 14th. I sent this information in a letter to Reeve Kingsley. Yet I am ill suited for two on one combat, and so I had hoped others could step in with the information provided."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes look to Albert as he begins.

“I’ve spoken with Ms McIntyre myself, so I’m aware of what her stance is and what she is seeking.” Perhaps it was time to update her as well, “Even if there is nothing to report, I would appreciate knowing that. It would have told me you were still active in this situation, and the status of it. There doesn’t need to be a detailed report, just something to let me know you are still looking into the matter, if you need an assistance, or have run into any trouble. Detailed reports can be time consuming, and I don’t seek to take up all your time with them.” Hopefully, that cleared it up.
    Ruby,

“The Reeve is involved? Interesting.”
    And the lines of communication continue to die, and last month at that. “Last we spoke, you were seeking to clear your name, what do these two sisters have to do with that? Have they followed you here from Florida?” and were they hunting in her Domain without being Acknowledged. “Combat is best on a field of our choosing, so engaging with them sounds like it was ill advised for you.” The names were written down and dates. “So we know if they have been spoken with?” a look to Albert as well. "Do we have names? I don't know of anyone seeking Acknowledgement who are sisters, so it tells me they are here for the wrong reasons."

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al lowered his head and nodded upon being scolded.

"Yes, Your Grace. Understood. Won't happen again, Your Grace."

He nodded when the topic of the Hamleighs and the purpose of their stay in the Domain was questioned.

"If Your Grace allows, I'd answer that, as they are mostly my problem... As far as I understood, they have used the situation in Florida to find me. It is a long story and reaches beyond them to an enmity Miss Rowlands sire and me while living had with the father of the three and if you add the fact of opposing covenants to that enmity that is the result we're looking at."

He paused and thought for a while.

"The problem I have at the moment is that they aren't as predictable as and more subtle than Bill Hamleigh, their father. Combined with my lack of skills in any kind of combat that put me at a disadvantage. Though I have plans to change that"

At the question of names he nodded.

I know them. Brangaine, Dindraine and Igraine Hamleigh. As far as I know their agenda is me suffering and dieing painfully."

Jennifer Hazelton

Ruby lowered her head to the Prince, staying quiet and respectful. As Albert speaks, Ruby looks surprised. She looks at him quickly. The Kindred takes a moment to compose herself, smoothing away the surprised expression.
    "Yes, Your Grace. I felt that I was in danger with three assailiants who had beaten Camp so badly in play. I did expect that plans were being laid to find these Kindred who beat Camp. I have not spoken with these Kindred."

"Priscus Baker, you have spoken with Reeve Kingsley to devise a plan on how to deal with the sisters? I have shared where they can be found." A touch of emotion resurfaced again. "I am accused of a crime I have not committed. Beyond making myself availiable for whatever plans the Hamleigh sisters and Madame McIntyre has for me, I do not know how to solve this situation."

10. Bump Orianna "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding to Albert, curious as to what he would say.

Oh, for fucks sake, now he’s being looked for?

“So they are looking for both of you?” see, this is why communication was important, she needed to know this.

“Just what are they after? You?” to Albert, “You?” to Ruby, “Or both of you?” back to Alert. “If it’s combat you are worried about, are they looking for violence?” because violence could be provided.

Sighing, well, as much as a Kindred could, “There will be no Final Death of a member of my Domain in good standing. Perhaps it’s time they are brought in for a,” pausing, “chat with me.” If they had beef with Albert and Ruby, they went about it the wrong way. And that was not acceptable.

But there was that little voice in the back of her head that made her think no one was being completely honest with her. There was something else to this.

To Ruby, “You know their location?” if so, why were they not brought in for questioning? “There is something else going on here beyond what we know. If it’s a deep seeded grudge or something else, I don’t know. I do know I will not sit back and allow violence against members of this Domain.” Did she want to get involved? Not really, but something had to be done. “Reeve Kingsley will bring them in so I can have a word with them. It’s time to put this whole mess to bed.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread