Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Warehouse, There House) Upstairs

Nov 20, 2022 : (WTH) Through the Window
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

0 Scenes

Continued from (WTH) Through the Window...

With the wall - and Paige Turner's directions - to guide her, Sera quickly makes her way to the stairs, ascending is easy they're not metal grating nor are they just planks with the nauseatingly empty space between them where a foot slip and pass through. Nice and solid, sturdy stairs lead up to a small landing with one office style door. Opening that door leads to a hallway, with three closed doors. One with a bathroom sign, another with a breakroom sign, and the third with security.

Seraphina Orianna direct continuation from Through the Window, so expenditures will remain the same, but I'm counting this as a new scene, so any powers that don't last the day will have ended. If you do have any persistent effects please note them!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Was there a bit of haste in her steps?

Yes.

She was on her own, in the enemies warehouse and didn’t know what the others were doing. Were they ok? Were they hiding waiting for the right moment? It was stressful actually.

But she pushed forward, driven by the goal. Destroy the warehouse. Or, well, destroy whatever she could.

As the three doors presented themselves, she paused, deciding. A frown at bathroom, that wasn’t needed. The break room was where she was directed…but the security door was much more appealing.

And so, she walks to the security door and attempts to open it.

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF)(ACTIVE), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, 2 bottles of water, gauze and medical tape, notebook with pencil, compact with mirror
    Health 7
    WP 2 Glamour 5/10

Only thing that is/was active is her Hedgespun Jacket, not sure if that carries over or not, the Wiki wasn't clear on it
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

The knob turns, and the door opens with a slight push.

Instead of the three Security Wizened she expected to see, there was only one. Uniformed, who didn't turn from not the bank of monitors of a typical security office, but the wall of mirrors, one of which is brighter, showing a scene, armoured Circe and Rhodes surrounded. The other two Wizened Soldiers standing behind them, with a trio of new people in front of them.

"Hey Barb, can you grab me a redbull. Think I'm gonna need it. Got eyes on our guests...and Her Grace is here."

I'll allow for the Jacket to keep it's activation

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her eyes immediately see Rhodes and Circe, in trouble.

Shit!

This wasn’t part of the plan; this wasn’t supposed to happen. And yet…here they were. Nervously she chews her lip, she had to get them out of there. But how?

Wait…HER GRACE?! Ann was down there to?!

Think Sera…think.

Clearing her throat, “Umm, I think I got the wrong door, I’m really sorry.” Could she work this poor guard over? More than likely. Had he seen her enter with Rhodes and Circe? Time to find out. “But maybe you can help me?”

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF)(ACTIVE), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, 2 bottles of water, gauze and medical tape, notebook with pencil, compact with mirror
    Health 7
    WP 2
    Glamour 5/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

0 Scenes

At the sound of Sera's voice, the Soldier whips around in his chair "Shit!" hand already going for his weapon "Who the fuck -" before he sees the ID badge. It takes him a minute before, "...I didn't know we where getting anyone new tonight. Especially not a Fairest." he spits out all Wizened spite.

I"d say now's the time to get your Social rolls on! Depending on how you wanna do it, Manip+Subterfuge, or Manip+Persuasion or Pres+Persuasion or any other roll you can think of, and you don't have to roll a social roll if you don't want to.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

(Consumptive Voice)Glamour 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Immediately, without thought, her hands were held up above her head, “Hey, whoa, I’m not looking for trouble.” Clearly scared by the sight of the gun. She didn’t know how good of a shot her was, but she didn’t want to find out. Healing others was her specialty, not herself. Plus, Rhodes and Circe would never let her live it down…or go off on her own again.

Again…with the Fairest thing. What is with all the hate!

“It’s my first night and I was just looking for the breakroom.” Hands remaining where he could see them, not knowing if he was trigger happy or not. “And not all Fairest are bad,” she begins, “if you can direct me to the breakroom, and fill me in on the excitement, I’ll get you that Redbull, my treat, because clearly, you have important matters to attend to. It’s not every day someone as magnificent as Her Grace makes an appearance.”

4 successes

Sera activates Consumptive Voice

Health 7
    WP 2
    Glamour 4/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

If the Wizened could see, if anyone could tell, they'd see the verry air charging with the sweet, angelic tones of the Nix calling upon their blessing, sparking with glamour and fae magics, but no one can, so the Solider simply blinks, staring at Sera, his seated stance relaxing, hand moving off his weapon.

"I'd apologize, but you can never be too careful." he smiles, or attempts to, it twists his face coming off more grimace than anything else. "And. To be fair. Most Fairest are that bad. You might not notice, since. You are one. But, yeah, whatever. Break room's, down the hall, it's labelled. With a sign. Medium sized. Like this door. In English."

A nod, eyes tracking back to the mirror, air expels from his nose, "Not every day - night whatever - that you have guests ballsy enough to demand Her Grace's presence."

1 success

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Hand moving off the gun, this is a good thing, and she feels herself relax as well, lowering her own hands. But she still kept them visible to him.

A single nod of her head, “I completely understand, and I applaud your quick reflexes there.” A compliment usually went a long way. Would it with him?

Then a frown, “It seems to be the consensus tonight, but I’m just here to work and prove I’m a useful Fairest.” Just ask the book lady. The comment about the sign being in English was a job to be sure, but she says nothing.

Let him think I’m stupid.

Ok…how to play this. Carefully was the obvious answer.

“I have to admit, I’ve never seen Her Grace, only heard the valiant tales of her! I hear she is a true force of power.” Everyone has heard the stories of Ann. “Though I do have to wonder who would be stupid enough to demand her time?! Her time is valuable.” Cause Monarch, right?

“So, uh, if I get you that Redbull, can you maybe tell me stories of working for her? I mean, who better then the security guard tasked with keeping her warehouse safe?”

Health 7
    WP 2
    Glamour 4/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

0 Scenes

The Solider puffs up at the compliment, and if not for the glamour enforced muddiness he would have snapped back to his sidearm at Sera's admission. "Got third party'd huh? Don't see many of you around - not just Fairest - but most of us have met Her Grace when we're brought in. Strange." he says, but the clouded look in his eyes doesn't abate.

Pointing up at the mirror, "Looks like Flower Fairest or something, Autumn looks like. And a bodyguard." Keeping his back to Sera, and his eyes on the mirror, "Ha, the warehouse's been here in one from or another for years, but ya. I used to have more to do then sit on my ass all day, tonight's the most exciting that's its been in months. Have you been through the Doors? Used to patrol around there - the orchard, before it was. Y'know. Bombed out. Was more exciting, the hedge, the beasts, the hobs. Kinda miss it, but not gonna lie, I do like not needing to be as paranoid as I needed to be walking the hedge."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A helpless shrug, “It appears so.” Might as well agree. Sapphires widen, “Oh! You have?! What was she like?!” eager to hear whatever he would say.

Taking a tentative step closer, still keeping her hands where they could be seen, she leans closer, nodding, “Hmm, certainly appears to be a Flowering,” squinting, “maybe the bodyguard is a Fairest as well?” head tilting to the side, “Strange. Wonder what they want with Her Grace? And very daring to barge in here like that!” stepping back, eyes turn back to him, listening, taking in the information provided. “You strike me as someone more useful then looking at a mirror all night.” Eyes flicking back to the Mirror, “Will her Grace need any more help do you think?” back to him, “The Doors?” a shake of the head, “No. They lead into the Hedge?!” a bit of excitement creeping into her voice, “I simply love the Hedge! So much to see and discover. Not much of a fighter, so I try and keep to Trods and whatnot, but you cannot deny the thrill of being in there.” Then a coy smile, “You? Paranoid in the Hedge? I don’t believe it. You seem confident and like you could handle whatever it might throw at you.” then a bite of her lip, "Not going to lie, I kind of really want to see these Doors! Sounds more fun then doing inventory."

Health 7
    WP 2
    Glamour 4/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread