Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

It's Been Too Long

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The nice thing about places when you were a Kindred is that they didn't change as fast as the Kine tended to. They still did, eventually, but what took a year or even a season with the kine could take decades or more with a place.

And so she was glad she had arrived early to her rendevouz with Jennifer Hazelton .

The Claire hadn't changed.

And so for a few minutes she could imagine that nothing else had either.

Imagine that they were still here.

Sitting in the lounge, a glass of wine untouched but comfortably close, she waited. And imagined.

Twist's outfit.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Approaching Twist, Jennifer bowed her head slightly in greeting and a show of respect. Tailored for where they were and who may be watching.
    "Miss Torsione,"
    Dark brown eyes move over the Daeva, appreciating the outfit that Twist had chosen. To Jennifer, the very pillar of what a Daeva ought to be.
    “You look beautiful.”

Jennifer's outfit was designed to be a bit more daring than she normally wore, right down to the plunging neckline. It was tailored to her tall form. Her hair was styled to fall in loose curls. Her neck and left shoulder were artfully wrapped in a shimmering silver silk dupion scarf, discreetly pinned to an unseen flesh colored under scarf.

Jennifer had taken care in choosing her jewelry tonight. She wore a chocolate diamond ring by Le Vian. A pin on her silk scarf holds a small bunch of blue convolvulus blooms and babys breath.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Where daydreams still daydreams when they happened at night?

Letting go of hers, Twist smiled as she saw Jennifer approach, offering her own small nod to the Notary. You would say she hadn't moved if not for the fact she suddenly seemed to be flaunting. "Grazie."

Admiring Jennifer's dress, Twist leaned forward as though sharing a secret, "I noticed that you drew your own fair share of looks." And it was true- upon entering the lobby and then the lounge, Twist had seen the staff and even a few of the patrons straighten posture. Jennifer carried herself with a sense of nobility that employees and patrons of the Claire would appreciate and respond to.

Motioning to an empty seat next to her, "Would you care to join me or shall we retire to the room?" Twist would be content either way. When she managed to ignore Jennifer's voice, she did enjoy the woman's company. And even the careful nuances needed whilst among kindred would be eased by her intelligence. But she also knew that there was attractive freedom in the suite she had reserved some floors up.

4. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The Nosferatu gave a small nod as the leader of her Covenant accepted her words as she had intended.
    Jennifer looked surprised for a moment before smoothing her expression. "I had not realized. I do think this dress is rather fetching. Yet perhaps too much for the Club?"

"Would you mind if we retired to speak? It has been so long since we had a moment together."

Honest and earnest.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist laughed, "Oh I do think I am the wrong person to answer that question. It is perhaps due to my family." Which wasn't to say that she thought anything was acceptable. She had seen plenty of times where the wrong outfit was worn. But usually it was due to cleanliness or an obvious slap in the face to an announced theme.

Rising smoothly, Twist shook her head. "Not at all." And leaving the glass of wine and the lounge, Twist would lead the way to the elevator. A few glances followed them, but Twist honestly expected no less.

Pulling her access card, Twist would take them to a penthouse suite. The doors sliding open with a soft chime, Twist would motion for Jennifer to enter, a pleasant smile on her face.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer followed after the Archon at a perfect pace to follow. Jennifer's presence was one of a graceful lady. Dark brown eyes do move over the Kine present, noting the effect the Archon had. She had momentarily neglected to factor that her own Curse did not manifest in a way that Kine were repulsed at the very sight of her.
    "Perhaps I shall become a touch more daring with attire." She responds to the Archon as they reach the elevator. The Nosferatu gave a respectful nod to the Daeva at the motion for Jennifer to enter, moving into the penthouse. She pointedly remains standing, mindful of precedence.

The Nosferatu had some idea of the taste and preference of the Judex Twist due to visits to her beuatiful establishment.

"I am glad we are able to meet, your Grace. It seems to have been a long while since we were able to speak together. I trust that you have been well since we spoke last?

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

”If you do and anyone complains, let me know.” Twist’s tone was cheerful, jovial even, but the smile that flashed briefly held a touch of teeth and it wasn’t hard to remember her position in the city.

Following in and then moving past Jennifer into the sitting room area, Twist glanced over her shoulder at Jennifer. ”Would you care for anything to drink? I’m afraid I don’t have my full … line of options but I have a couple,” dark eyes flickered to a door off to the side that presumably led to the bedroom. If Jennifer tried, her kindred ears would be able to pick up the soft sounds of movement, of breath, of blood dolls.

Waiting a moment for Jennifer to answer, Twist would settle into one of the seats. Both as at ease and as on display up here with just the two of them as she was in the lounge downstairs. Motioning for Jennifer to make herself comfortable, ”As am I. And it has been too long I agree. I have- what about yourself? You always have such projects that you are pursuing. Have you had the success you wanted?”

9. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

That was intriquing statement.
    "I shall, your Grace." Jennifer assures.

"Oh, what a lovely offer. I am quite satisfied. Thank you." Ever the gracious hostess.

"I know that you must have been kept busy since we last spoke."
    Leaving an opening for the Judex to share what she had been up to or an easy transition into another subject that the Judex wished to discuss.
    "You are kind to remember. Yes, I have a few projects on the burner. I am pleased to share that the most strenuous objective has been completed." A pause as Jennifer makes a sincere smile. No small amount of pride showing.
    " It had been suggested that I learn it about a decade ago. It has taken all that time to learn the Blood Gifts so resistant to the Blood of a Nosferatu.
    I have accomplished my goal and
    I have learned the Oath of Blood Service. "

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Not overly thankfully. I do hate when it feels like I have neglected my theater." What she had been neglecting was the issues from last month's court. She really did need to talk to Alessandra about it. But such thoughts weren't appropriate for this evening, for such company as Jennifer.

"10 years? That is an accomplishment!" Twist exclaimed, clapping her hands together even as delight for Jennifer filled her voice. "Congratulations! I know how much the Oaths mean to you and how much work you have put into making them possible to master." Laughing she tsk'd, "Well now I do wish we had gone somewhere nicer than a simple room. Someplace appropriate for a celebration."

Closed Thread