Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Blue Cue is pool hall and restaurant with a full bar. It sits down town, in the upstairs of an older building. The name comes from the blue felt that covers the various pool tables. Walking up the stairs leads you to three glass walls that allow you to see inside with a tint of blue to them.

Tonight, was Pick Your Poison night, which was $4 you CALL it and $5 premium liquors. So there was a crowd, but not a huge one. The music was loud, but not as loud as a night club, with a good beat.

Off to the side, was a roped off pool table, with its own couch for seating, tv, primo spot in the pool hall. Know who has the location? Aurora. Or as they knew her here, Madison Cross, famous Contortionist! Her fame had a few benefits. And she frequented the place. She might suck at pool, but she liked the atmosphere and music.

She was wearing her favorite leather skirt. Why was it her favorite? Because she knew it looked amazing on her and showed off her legs. Paired with a deep purple one sleeved sweater and she was getting looks. On a table sat a pitcher of beer and a milky green drink in a glass, half gone.

2. Likes Xadun, Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx had hesitated about coming along to Aurora's invitiation, but she had missed being with her friend. Aurora had always suggested the Arrow let her hair down more, but just looking at the place online had made her feel dressing up was a better way to go.

She'd decided to try something outside her usual comfort zone - an artfully cut black top, putting her hair up and even doing her nails. The Talon felt naked without her weapons... or maybe it was just being outside of her (admittedly small) comfort zone.

Still, she entered the pool hall and looked around edgily. Spotting Aurora lounging in the private she began striding purposefully towards the rope, hoing she didn't look as self-conscious as she felt.

"Madison! Hi," She called out, waving nervously. "Thank you for inviting me. How are you?"
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

There wasn’t a club or bar Guru couldn’t get into, he had a reputation for being a party boy which was well deserved. He came in, he spent money, he had a good time, he didn’t cause problems. Well he didn’t mean to cause problems, sometimes you scuff a guys shoes on accident, you spill a drink, thinks escalate but he’d never been the aggressor so he could be tossed out for a night but he’d not been banned from anywhere yet.

He’d already gotten a drink when he joined the other two mages, wearing what he thought you played pool in replete with leather jacket, though his was beige and not black so it wasn’t totally suitable but that was the hippie for you. Trying his best to fit into situations but unable to keep himself from poking through even a little.

He waved to the other two, smile wide. “Private table huh? Nice! Thanks Mads.” He didn’t think he’d every spent any time outside Consilium with Phoenyx before, so this was going to be a first, he loved firsts! But the awkward thing is he didn’t know what to call her, so he just waved and skipped over that part. “Didn’t take you for much of a pool shark! Can I get you both drinks?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clubs hadn't been her usual scene but if there was one thing that she had been struggling with as of late so was it all this loneliness. She didn't want it, nor were she the best at the club or party scene or in all truth the social scene with adults at all. So being out on one of her usual walks trying to pick a place to try tonight so was there perhaps no grander delight than spotting Guru heading into a place, if anyone knew these scenes so was it him so why not follow him her clothing for the night should suffice once she removed the trusty leather jacket.

Walking up behind him as he approaches the other two.
    "And what drink would you recommend for me?" Looking at the two with her usual calm smile. "You both look stunning tonight." A calm look towards Phoenyx. "Glad to see you out and about."

Looking back towards Guru.
    "How about you and me go and play a round of pool and let the ladies have a chance to catch up? Winner buys the loser a drink of their choice does that sound fair?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Now that was someone she wasn’t expecting to see out!

“Hey!” face lighting up as she spots the firebird, “Good to see you out and about, and that outfit?! Amazing!” giving her a once over. “I’m not too bad, how about you?” concern edging into her voice.

The wave was returned, “Of course! Have to use my fame here and there or it goes to waste.” Laughing as she waves him inside. “That’s a nice jacket! Looks good on you.” A hint of a smirk. “Pool shark? Me?” laughing, “No, not even close. But I find it fun and a good way to spend an evening. How about you? Are you a secret pool shark? Enough of one to place a bet on a game?” she teases. Then motioning to her drinks, “I’m currently good on drinks, but thank you!” always nice when it’s offered.

Waving to Skye, “Hey! Come join us. Pool tables are going to be hard to come by this evening.” It was fairly busy this evening, most tables having a waiting list.

8. Likes Shane liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow shakes her head at Guru's question. "I haven't tried. Madison keeps telling me I do not get away from the office enough, and my business trip was... exhausting, so I though I would come along. Please don't let me stop you using the table." A slightly nervous smily is offered at the drink offering, before glancing around at the other tables and the bar. "That would be very kind, thank you. Um... could I have a cocktail? I like fruity things, but I do not know what they have here." It was clear Phoenyx was not all that relaxed, but she was trying her best.

Skye gets a small smile as she approaches. "Thank you."
    Say something else. Remember your ettiqutte.
    "Eh, your top looks very... interesting also,"
    she adds a little uncertainly. It wasn't her kind of thing, but Skye managed to make such things seem effortless. "Have you been here before?"

Phoenyx blushes at the compliment from Aurora. "Thank you. I thought I would try something different. It took much to long to do my hair this way to do it every day." She nods, brow furrowing. "I had some minor injuries. Work was.... difficult. Do you remember when we talked last about hostile takeovers and terminations? I had to deal with more of the same. It is not often I get called on for such, but it helps to make one's name known from time to time. But for now I just want to forget about it." She offers a small, awkward smile, hoping Aurora understood her meaning.

10. Likes Ruach, Shane liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Skye had got Guru right in the blind spot, as she slid up and spoke, he jumped. “Jesus!” A hand clasped to his chest as he couldn’t help but laugh and shake his head. “Fuckin’ A Skye, sneak up on a guy like that.” He stood straight again shaking his head. “For you, probably a pomegranate juice.” Lips curling up into a smirk as he passed her a knowing wink. Eyes squinting as he saw the glyphs around her and made an assumption. “We could play two’s pretty easily though.” Not quite picking up on her hint.

2 successes

“I get it. It’s how I feel about money. Doesn’t do any good if you don’t actually spend it, why have it otherwise. Thanks! I absolutely love that skirt, in fact I feel underdressed for the night.” He laughed, apparently not caring in the slightest. “Not a shark, I dunno…” He narrowed his eyes at the group of them in disbelief that smile on his face broadening. “I think you’re all likely underestimating yourselves, I think you’re going to cut up those tables.”

As Phoenyx spoke he listened though, he had spent some time with Madison and Skye before but not a lot of time with her so he wanted to make sure he paid attention when the normally stoic woman spoke. “Stop us, no. Join us!” He couldn’t help but be excited. “Fruity is easy, strawberry daquiri is probably a good start if you don’t drink often. Unwinding is good, can’t be on all the time or you’ll burn yourself out.”

When she spoke of work though he seemed to look shocked. “That sounds intense, glad everything worked out. Definitely sounds like the time for some R and R, I can get you tonight just enjoy it, yea?” Guru then turned on his heel, setting his drink on a table nearby the actual pool table before slipping out to grab Skye and Phoeynx their drinks.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Feeling a bit surprised from the wave from Aurora, she hadn't gotten the feeling that the other shaman liked her all that much.
    "Sure we're not intruding? I am sure me and Jay here could make someone willing to play double if you two want a chance to chat alone."

Smiling towards the first talon.
    "No I haven't, but I have been out and about an increasingly amount as of late. Been trying my best to well" looking down as she takes a chair "find someone to spend the infernal day next month with." Damn how she hated that day, all other holidays were easy but that day were hard. "How about you and how is your arm doing? Please come get me if you need help with changing the bandages or need it massaged or anything else."

"Although next time you spend a weekend away give me a heads up, I got some extended training there for a bit but it still didn't feel good to not have enough info." They were both in the same order so she should be allowed to hear at least basics of things.

Chuckling from Guru's reaction.
    "Jesus, hmm sorry last time I checked I were all woman. A pale one and odd one but still a woman, feel free to call me Lilith though." That sounded quite nice. "Huhh I meant alcohol, I can stop cheating my watering down of drinks you know." Hoping he got what she meant.

"Seems like the line is to long for that right now, maybe later or I can sign up and just give up the turn if it's not needed." That should work.

Heading to sign up for a pool table and shouting after Guru.
    "Something with alcohol, nothing alcohol free."

13. Likes Shane liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Waving a hand, “The whole too much work thing, everyone needs a night off to just decompress and have fun.” It was scientific and everything.

A small chuckle, “With practice, it will get easier, but it looks really nice on you. Might have the guys lining up to buy you drinks and talk to you.” She teases. Then a nod, “I remember. And if you need to talk about it, let me know.” Ready to drop the topic. “You played pool before?" She asks, gesturing to the table.

Laughing, “See, like minds and all that.” Already having a good time. “And thank you! It’s one of my favorites!” striking a pose that showed off her legs. “Plus, leather!” it made everything look great. “Nah! You’re fine.” A hand placed on her chest, “Underestimating myself? Nope, sorry. I’ve played pool many times, but my skills have never improved. But as a woman, I am well within my right to use my charms to distract and shift the game in my favor.” It was a rule.

Looking to Skye, “If I thought you guys were intruding, I would have said. I don’t invite everyone into my little private area for the night.” True enough. There was plenty of people she could have grabbed from the bar to join her, but she didn’t. “And if we needed to talk alone, I have a loft for that, this is a pool hall, not a place for private talks.” I mean, seriously.

An eyebrow raises, “Valentines day? Come on now, it’s just a holiday created by the greeting card companies and the flower shops to make bank off people. Real holiday is the day after when all the candy is all sale."

Again with the pool tables, “But hey, if you want to waste an evening sitting around waiting for a table, go for it.” Picking up a stick off the wall and looking it over, “But I came here to play pool, drink and see where the night takes me.”

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"That sounds fine." Phoenyx nods at Guru's offer, the smile becoming a little more relaxed although her cheeks are still slightly pink. "And so I have heard," she adds with a quip, eyes narrowing slightly at Aurora though the smile remains. "My work is often difficult. Not everyone can reach the standards we set. But it all went well, in the end. I'd rather just forget it for tonight," she adds, starting to withdraw a little. Nothing about work in the Arrows made for light conversation.

The Arrow offers a small shrug at Skye's thougths on Valentine's day. "Just a day," she mutters."My arm is fine, just a little sore. It was somewhat short notice. But I will try and let you know in future."

She shakes her head at Aurora. "I do on have the time to do this very often. And it is not very practical. If I tried running like this my hair would go everywhere. It would look.... undignified." She doesn't look happy at the idea, but follows the conversation on, shaking her head quickly. "No thank you. I think we proved last time I do not have the skills for flirting. And I did not enjoy the mornig after either." The firebird frowns a little at herself, then looks over to the table. "A few times. Nothing special." She follows her friend to the side and takes a cue. "But I suppose I could try. I would rather have my drink first."

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread