Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

An indoor venue, the Summer attraction is built within a large metal building. It currently features semi mobile bunkers to allow the "arena" to be rearranged at random. These bunkers come in plywood, for greater realism, and inflatable barriers to mix up the lay out quickly.

The plywood structures are a mixture of partial walls, doorways, single rooms, and small structures that patrons can duck behind. Inflatable structures come in mostly static shapes such as cubes, triangles, X's, and domes. The current arena is surrounded by a safety net, to prevent any unwanted interaction between the players and spectators, staff, or the warehouse's wall/ceiling. The netted arena space is further divided using a mesh curtain to create 3 large arenas for standard play. Lighting levels in the three can be adjusted to a degree so that players can experience their "battle" in daytime or twilight. Spotlights are used to target rule-breakers so there is no argument from the players about who is being called out. Staff monitor the games from scaffolding and a control room.

One section has the cover cleared out, leaving what appears to be a folding table and folding chairs. What is upon the table? Two pasty boxes, a Keurig, and a fruit buffet bowl.

Beside it are several foam weapons, boxing gloves, and a few BB guns in a bin. There are also targets on display. Ranging from classic bullseye to straw humanoid dummies, free standing punching bags and even a mechanical swivel type with a target on one "arm" whilst the other has a sand bag. If you did it wrong, whack. Circe was quite proud of that one.

With a final punch to the "target arm" she ducks down as the bag swings around towards her. Totally functional.

Now it was just a matter of figuring out how to put things out based on the needs for training. Which meat she needed instructors to inspect this stuff. How fortunate, she'd invited some.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram arrived in the armor Circe had given him. It might have been too much. He wasn't sure if the lessons would be right after this or how thorough an inspection she wanted. Still, better safe than sorry.

He moved through the arena wondering if it would be part of the training. He reminded himself that if that was the case that plywood wasn't as fragile to most Changelings and could actually be considered sturdy. Coming to the clearing, he smiled at how similar it looked to how it had been set up when he'd met with Circe before.

"Hey Circe," he called out "How's it going?" Ignoring the pastries for now, he glanced over the new set up that wasn't like last time.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe herself was sporting one of her skin suits, maroon in this case. The sports pads she had in stock were out back in case someone wanted to seriously whack her. Seems Ram was way more eager then Circe was. "Ram my man!" She rises to face him, "How is that outfit working out fer ya? Do I need ta make any adjustments?"

She also notes his glance, "Ah yes, the targets," Circe waves her hand to them for emphasis, "Practice against the living with toys is, entertaining, but it is good ta practice with the real thing against something ya don't hafta be restrained with."

"Oh ho ho ho, it ain't like we can mix in healing training in with this,
    " Circe gives a thumbs down, "Plus outfit aside, I ain't inta pain is pleasure."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

"Still, slowing me down," Ram responded before realizing what she meant "I mean, no, it fits great. Just still getting used to wearing armor." He smiled sheepishly, hoping she didn't feel insulted.

"Well," he went on headfirst into the next topic of conversation, hoping to negate any awkwardness "probably not for me to go all out on. Might explode that sandbag," he said analytically "Still, good for starting out, making sure your getting good form." He examined the swivel and gave a short laugh "Maybe learn to toughen up."

He turned back to Circe "What level of experience are you expecting? Or wanting to be taught?" he asked. He honestly wouldn't be adverse to learning some medic skills but that was her decision.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix wasn’t sure what to expect from whatever Circe was doing. But she knew dressing up wouldn’t fit it was. So she went with one of her gym outfits, with her long hair in a braid down her back.

In a bag, she had her boxing gloves and tape, just in case, as well as the dagger Circe had made her. She was also carrying a to go box of coffee for the Summer. It was rude to show up without something for the blue elf. And coffee was always good.

Walking in, she raised a hand, “Hey guys, sorry I’m late.” She wasn’t sure if she was late or not, but best cover all bases. “I brought coffee!” holding up the box, “And water.” Water was good.

“How are you guys doing?”
    her angelic voice bright and upbeat, her smile warm.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah good," she wasn't insulted. She didn't make it. "And sorry ta break it ta ya but ya ain't getting any Hedgespun from me," Circe laughs, "Because I got no bones ta pick, I got no spare ribs in my stores."

"Dude," she waves her hand off to the side where there are a pair of replacement sandbags, "I got spares. Go all out at least once." Circe was hoping to encourage her fellow Summer. "And exactly," she nods at his approval of the swivel, "Plus it'll be funny when some folks get smacked by it."

As for level of experience to be taught. "Well the training goals vary. Fer Summers," she points at herself and Ram, "At least the basics in every fighting option. I'd love ta set me up a firing line oh ho ho ho!" She shifts back to calm as she puts her hand on her left hip and talks with her right hand, "The rest? I want them all ta at least have the basics in one thing. I want 'em ta know how ta use a gun, knife, or how ta properly throw a punch. I," she places her right hand upon her chest, "Am two thirds the way there on Summer goals. What about you Ram? What's yer training target?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sorry for not acknowledging Seraphina. My post should have gone up at 11:30 but my computer said connection timed out for a while.

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

Ram isn’t quite sure how to address Seraphina in the current situation. He had gotten a little used to Circe’s casual and fun attitude but he wasn’t entirely sure the Nix shared it.

“Hi, Seraphina,” he said giving a small wave. How was it that even when he was a little overdressed she still felt like an embarrassment next to the two stunning women. “Doing alright. I only just really got here as well.”

“Heh,” Ram wasn’t quite as boisterous as before “I wouldn’t expect free Hedgespun. I know that stuff takes… stuff. But I can see about getting you bones and ribs. Any type in particular?”

“And as for training others, I have some experience.” Though most ended up dying on the Battlefield before the lessons could take. “Mostly quick and dirty. And… generally not with a lot of equipment,” he added, nodding to the dummies. When you could be marching to your death the next morning you needed as much practice with the real thing as possible. He took a big breath to steady himself and stem the tide of memories.

“My training goals…,”
    he said pressing on “Well, right now I’ve got pugilism down. More when it comes to breaking stuff. I’m also pretty good at throwing rocks,” he offered with a half smile. “But I’d say my goals are to get the basics of using a weapon down, get back to condition where armor doesn’t slow me down anymore than it has to, and longer term I could probably do more to learn specialize martial arts. And,” he added quickly realizing what his queen probably expected “Improve my aim to the point I can at least hit a barn’s backside.”

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The wave was returned, “Can just call me Sera if you like.” Voice upbeat, friendly, “Glad to hear you’re doing alright, hope the cities been treating you good.” She really needed to talk with him more.

“I know for me, it’s not so much about it being free as it is helping someone in the Freehold. I can’t spin armor or weapons, but I can spin anything else and always offer my services.”
    Though armor is always good to have.
    Listening, she nods, “I’ve never trained anyone, but I’ve learned from a previous Summer and also training the gym. Boxing and Kung Fu mainly."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hello Sera, ya made good time." She waves in greeting, "Ya know me so well," then sighs, "If we're just inspecting then yay coffee. If ya want demo, coffee hafta," she whines, "Later."

So that was a vote for inspections. As for Ram's question about bones, "I built stuff outta teeth and claws. I ain't picky about what I use but tougher things probably better fer tougher armor." Circe laughs, "I sell guns ta people. Sometimes I hafta teach 'em ta use the guns. Should be the same here bro."

"Ah, in that case Ram,"
    she smiles at him, "Try buckshot. Guarantee ya'd hit the barn, oh ho ho ho!"

"Exactly Sera,"
    she agrees with her on the armor, "Problem is that good armor can't be made without parts it seems. I tried with wood but ya'd need one of these" she pokes her skin suit, "Ta wear it saaaafe," Circe clams up, "Uh I mean, I never tried ta make shitty armor with wood, nope never. Violence skills, more important."

"So Sera, ya were Kung Fu fighting? I just learned via bar brawls,"
    Circe was trying to change the subject from what she'd just said. Her poker face was terrible right now though. "Oh coffee right?"

Very poorly. Circe tries to retrieve a cup of coffee before wood armor gets brought up again.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread