Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She had been spending more and more time at various gyms lately. Not only to improve her swings, but now she had a dagger, and that meant different training. Well, it was pretty much self-defense, but with a weapon. Not really all that exciting, but hey, it might stop her from accidentally stabbing herself in a fight. Maybe. She hoped.

There had been some huge changes. The engagement. Her newly dangerous scales. The translucent legs. It was getting to be a bit much for her, the mask slipping here and there. Hell, she almost brought some rabbit hobs home! Though that thought was still bouncing around. It would be adorable! Then there were the constant thoughts of returning to the Dreams, of destroying every trace of the poison. It was a risk, and she was willing to take it on.

Now, sitting at the kitchen counter, it felt good to just focus on some various designs. A mixture of dresses and men’s suits. Seems making that suit for James stirred up some ideas in her head. There was a freshly brewed pot of tea, and from the looks of her, she just got out of the shower. Hair wet, no makeup. Home being the only place she felt she could just be herself. And as such, the music flowed from her, as she sketched, the Siren sang freely. Lost in her work, lost in her own voice. Rhodes Xadun
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Moving from the study, roused by the Siren's song, Rhodes slowly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, a tired smile on his face.

He had been pushing too hard, he knew. Late nights and early mornings, scouring the dreaming. He had barely had time to enjoy his Season, isolating from everyone. But being with his fiancee soothed him in a way nothing else did.

Bereft of tie, unbittoned shirt, he would never appear in public so casual. Sera would never judge. It was their world away from all.

And there she was. It made his heart life just to see her. She was so beautiful.

"You're singing," he said gently if uneccessarily, leaning on the doorframe. He watched her, calm love in his eyes. Slowly walking over to her, and leaning up to the counter to kiss her. "You are always happy when you sing - it always come across in your voice." The Autumn blinked slowly. "What's this latest design?" he asked curiously.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphire lift from the sketch pad, song forgotten as Rhodes appeared, an easy smile appearing, as she shrugged, “I got lost in the work, sorry if it disturbed you.” But she wasn’t really sorry truth be told. She missed him. “But it’s good to see you out of your study.” The kiss was accepted and returned, though over too soon. “It does?” a thoughtful look, “Guess I’ve never noticed. Though I can’t deny being happy.” Offering him some of the tea as she refills her mug, “A new evening gown actually.” No surprise there. Closing the sketch pad, “I was thinking of selling them,” looking at the notebook, “the dresses. I’ll never be able to wear all the designs I have, so why not make some money off them.” Sounded solid to her. But it meant taking on something else.

“But what about you? I’m worried your working yourself to death, and I can’t heal death.” Concern in her eyes as she studied him. “I can help you if you let me, you don’t need to do it all yourself.” Reaching out to squeeze his hand. “Plus, I don’t think I can plan a wedding to myself.” A smirk.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"You never disturb me," he sighed in reply, feeling some of the tension leave him. "Of course it comes across - to me at least. Though I like to think I have a closer insight to your feelings than most." The Fairest gratefully accepted the cup, an eyebrow arching slightly. "Just don't take on too much again. You've finally been learning to relax." His overly large eyes began to twinkle again, just for a moment.

He sighed heavily. "I have to," he protested, an edge creeping into his voice. "This whole business with the Huntsman.... Titania questioning me... me, on my approach when I have done everything to keep us safe..." Rhodes rubbed his eyes with his fingers. "I feel like I am loosing my edge, my cunning. Misdirection is meant to be in my nature. I have no idea how to fight him and it terrifies me. I have studied out kind for years an I have no idea... I should know what to do. What if he killed someone? What if he killed you?! I.... I.... "

Icy winds flared around him and trembling hands desperately sought out hers. The Dread Lord was quivering, and it was nothing to do with the cold. A tear leaked from his eye. He had been pushing himself for weeks, sleeping less and less, having to force himself to eat. His flowers had withered, the leaves wilting. Isolating himself from everyone as he desperately sought answers, ways to resist the Huntsman's call.

"Hypocrit," he half-sobbed, half chuckled. "I.... I'm sorry, my love. I just had to find a solution... something... and I've been neglecting eerything else, including you." He moved to ease her off the surface and hold her in his arms.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

7. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A warm smile, “You do, you see a sign of me I can’t show anyone else.” He’d seen her at her worst, seen parts of her past. Her mask could be removed in their home, she could be herself. “No worries about that, this is just something I’ve been thinking about. I love designing and bringing the sketch to life, why not share them.” Sipping her tea, “I hate to admit it, but relaxing has been nice.” It was weird for her.

The mug was set down as he spoke, noticing the edge, and how much this had been affecting him. “Her questioning comes from a place of not knowing the whole story, of what has been experienced, of what you’ve seen. The problem is,” her voice turning gentler, stepping carefully, “the ego and pride you both have. Each thinking their way is the right way, and the only way.” Pausing, knowing that was not going to go over well, but she needed to say it. “I know you have, and the others do as well. It’s why they turn to you for advice and guidance. You have the Freeholds best interest at heart, only wanting to keep us all safe. But you can’t do it alone.” She hoped he could hear the love in her words. But with Fairest, it was a delicate matter. “You haven’t lost any of that. We’re up against one of Them, this is a whole new battleground.”

Her hands had already moved to meet his, enveloping them in a gentle grasp. Sapphires look into his eyes, “He’s not going to kill anyone.” A hand released his and touched the tear, carefully wiping it away, the hand then cupping his face, “We’re stronger together. You cannot do this alone, look what it’s doing to you. The isolating,” looking at his flowers, “it’s too much for one. Let me help, let the Freehold help. Your shoulders should not bear the burden alone, it’s not good.” Her tone firm, but filled with love and concern.

There was no resistance to him holding her, her own arms wrapping around him. Just holding him for a few moments, enjoying the embrace. “You’re not a hypocrite, you care deeply about this Freehold and all who reside here. We’ll find a solution.” She sounded quite sure of it. And she was. “You need a break, a night off, let your mind refresh. Then, with fresh eyes, and me, we can find the solution. This is not a fight you are in alone.” Hugging him tighter, not wanting to let go.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Fairest looks over the sketches. "Most elegant," he says quietly.

He listens, frowning. At the mention of Pride, he opens his mouth to object, but falters. His fingers rub gently against hers. "I can live with being wrong. I can live with not knowing. But to question my knowledge and wisdom? Based on.... what? Because people got hurt fighting a True Fae, and she had to muddy her dainty hands? Intolerable..." The tone is too tired, the venom weak. Rhodes sighs. "I just don't understand her. It's as if she has no Fear. Those too stupid to ignore their Fear die if they do not learn from it, plain and simple." His head rests gently on hers. "I was so tempted to wrench her fears from her mind, just to remind her of where she stands... "

His emerald eyes slowly find Sera's sapphire ones. "I would.... if only I know what to do, what to tell them. My hate of Them... I stand by my choices, the plans we made. They were right. People got hurt, you got hurt, and I hated it, but it was the right thing to do. But from now... I still don't know what to do."

The Autumn King emits a dry chuckle. "I meant you, sweetheart. Telling me not to work myself to death? The irony..." But it does finally draw a smile. "No. Not alone..." he adds, running his fingertips along the edge of her engagement ring, "never alone." Rhodes leans up and kisses her again. "Might I tempt a beautiful young woman to take an evening off with me?"

11. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Beaming with pride, “Thank you!” she was quite proud of the designs. "Should see the walls of my Hallow," laughing, "they're full of sketches."

It had been a delicate subject to bring up, but he appears to have handled it well. It was one of those things that was always a touchy subject. And she couldn’t help it, she had to laugh gently, “You know? You might be right on that end. And to be honest, I don’t completely understand her as well, she has always been hard to get close to.” She wanted to understand her fellow Spring, but Titania had made it difficult, being at arm’s length. “But I don’t think I will be allowing her to heal me again.” She was still upset about that whole incident, and her trust was shaken by it.
    “Then maybe that’s what needs to happen. Now, don’t get me wrong, I would never wish Fear upon another, especially one of my Court, but knowing it’s there is important. Acknowledging it is healthy and keeps us safe.” It had taken her some time to acknowledge it herself.

“I didn’t get hurt that bad.” She was going to keep telling herself that. “And I agree, it was the right call. People may have gotten hurt, but we gained an understanding of what we were dealing with. We know what works, and what doesn’t, and in my book, that’s a win. We cannot avoid people getting hurt, our world is dangerous, and it’s good to remember that.” It was not fairy tales and rainbows. A sigh, “I don’t think any of us know what to do. I have my plan, one I plan on pursing here in the next few weeks, but I don’t even know if it’s the right path.” Shrugging, but she was going to do it anyways.

“Oh, well, then maybe a little.” She jokes with a smirk. “But in all seriousness, let me help. Let the others help. You’ve been working so hard, and no one can deny your dedication to the Freehold, But sometimes, there are problems that can only be solved when we all come together. There’s nothing wrong with not having all the answers.” She tries to assure him.

Smiling, “No, never alone. Just let me in, don’t shut me out.” And she had felt shut out, and it sucked, a bit of pain in her voice. “I can help.” She let him in to help, it was time he allows the same. Leaning into the kiss, savoring the moment for a bit, “Oh, I’m sure I can be tempted into taking an evening off. What did you have in mind?” did she need to dress up? How dressy? So many variables.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"I really should. I hope you've warded it properly," he says with a soft smile.

The Flowering frowns. "I'm not so sure about that. If it's a choice between life and death..." his shoulders slump. "It wouldn't be instilling fear, merely.... sensing it. Like a spring may do with desires, of a Summer Anger. She just seems so... flippant. Like Norton." Harsh? Maybe. But true, in the Autumn's eyes.

Rhodes manages to pull out another smile. "Thank you, darling. That helps some at least. What is this plan of yours?" He slips an arm around her, relaxing slowly in her presence.

"I'm.... I'm sorry, sweetheart. I know you're here - I should have talked to you. I know I can trust you." He offers a hand, and gentle moves over to the sofa. "I'm... not sure. We could go out? Though I'm not sure how much I want for people. We could always stay in. Keep our little sanctum from the world, and actually relax together. I haven't use the hot tub in a while."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The smile wasn’t returned as her eyes shifted, “Oh, uh,” pausing, “I haven’t gotten around to those yet.” Of course, she knew they were important, but things had come up. “But it is on the list.” See, she knew they were good.

That one was hard to hear. She didn’t see Titania being like Abe. “She’s passionate about what she believes is right, as you are. I just think we should all sit down and let everyone give their thoughts and opinions. Letting her be heard I think will go a long way.” Not feeling like you were heard could cause a load of problems. "At the end of the day, we all want the same thing, to defeat the Huntsman. Divided won't accomplish it."

She finds herself relaxing against him, problems and worries melting away. “You won’t like it.” She warns, “But I plan to go back into the Dreams and rip the poison out, all the way to its source. Now, I admit, I don’t know if it will work, or help, but it feels right, it feels like the thing to do. James has offered to go with me.” See she wasn’t going at it alone. Progress.

Then a smile, a gentle on, “That’s all I’m asking, just talk to me. That way I know what’s going on, and not worry I’ve done something.” It had been difficult, not knowing. But she accepts the hand, sitting on the couch facing him, “Then we don’t have to go out. We can just order in and spend the evening relaxing.” Pausing with a smirk, “Which I think you need. Rest is important you know.” Slightly teasing him. “You haven’t had you? It hasn’t been the same without you.” She’d used if often, finding the hot water and jets soothed achy muscles. “Any particular food you want for dinner?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The smile remains. "Well then. Perhaps I should help you put some up."

A thumb rubbed over her hald. "Perhaps." He sounded unsure. The Leaders lead, others obeyed. But she was Fairest like him. Perhaps her weaknesses mirrored her own. Treating her more like Lucifer might always bring about the desired results. "I know you're right sweetheart. I wish she had seen it the same way."

He watches for a moment, and nods. "It is a good plan. Sounds like one of mine." The Dread Lord managed a half-smile. "He is... competant. I am glad you're not going alone. I could help, after a night or two of rest."

Another nod. "You haven't. I promise. And if you had, I'm sure you would be harder on yourself than I would." The smile becomes more relaxed, more natural. It just happened around her. The quip draws an easy chuckle. "So I have been lead to believe. The question remains, however, if I should fight it as much as you do." The gentle back-and-forth of their banter was slowly bringing a twinkle back into his tired eyes. "I've been.... busy..." the words sounded hollow, and he shook his head at himself. "I... I've been neglecting you, Sera. I'm sorry, my love. I truly am." He reaches up, stroking the side of her bejeweled face with the back of his fingers. "Nothing is leaping out at me - though my brain is tired. You choose. And I am yours, for the whole evening."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread