(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

It was almost time for her and Alessandra 's scheduled meeting, Alice had already worked through everything that needed her immediate attention, in preparation tonight.

Instead of waiting behind her desk, like she would have were she meeting someone else, or meeting them to Domain specific tasks, Alice had taken to the plush couch, heels a sharp bloody red, legs crossed, fanning her skirt out, as she brushed non existent lint off her blouse.

Her eyeless sockets her bare of ribbon or sunglasses, the latter can be seen resting on the top on her mahogany desk, near where an incense burning sat, the sage smoke drifting lazily through the air. Her mostly prop cane was folded and visible from a bookshelf, where a hand tooled leather clutch was resting.

Lyssa hovered by the door, ready to open it as soon as the Prince arrived.

Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage was, of course, on time. Nothing pissed her off more than someone being late for a scheduled meeting. So she was always on time for hers.

Gabriele had been left in her office, working on some paperwork for her. Not only was his handwriting neater, but he enjoyed the task. She didn’t, so win win in her book.

Her outfit this evening was a longer red leather skirt, real leather of course. She loved the smell, well, when she chooses to smell. The shirt was black, and made from a fine silk material with mixes of lace added in. It was her attempt at dressing nicer than her usual outfits.

Pausing, she knocks on the door. Entering without knocking within her rights, but not something she would do. Her Beast remained quiet in its cage.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

At the knock Lyssa opens the door, stepping aside to allow for an easy entry, when the Prince is inside her Senechal's office the Ghoul will exit, and close the door behind her, stepping to the left of the door, waiting in case she was needed, but practising the art of not listening unless called for.

During this exchange, Alice grits her teeth, resisting the urge to bare fang and hiss. She feels the ice slick spike of fear tear through her bones and settle into her blood. The Wraith writhes, and she needs to force it back.

After a moment, sitting, not running. She gestures to the couch, or to one of the armchairs if Ale would prefer.

"Prince Antinori, good evening, I trust you are well?"

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile and nod were offered to Lyssa as she opened the door. Once the door was closed, the Savage steps further into the office.

The smile extends into her voice as she addresses Alice with a bow of her head, “Seneschal Hart, good evening.” And accepts the offer of one of the arm chairs.

“I’ve been quite well, thank you. And yourself? I have to say, those shoes are stunning.” It was the red that drew her attention.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I can say the same." Alice says, pleasantries exchanged. "Thank you, I found them sometime ago, or rather Lyssa did and did not allow me to leave the store without them." she had worn them several times to Court, Alice wonders if any had noticed then, or if it was only their closer quarters that allowed the Prince's eye to be drawn to them.

"Thank you for meeting with me, You Majesty." Ale called her Senechal, not Alice, and Ale was Prince right now. "I have sent word to Priscus Hazelton that you are availed for a meeting regarding cyber security."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A soft chuckle, “I might have to take the two of you out shopping sometime then, she has quite the eye for stunning pieces.” She doubted her own Ghoul would be much help in that department.

Leaning back in her seat, “I was a little surprised by the request. I wasn’t aware we had a pressing need in the area. One can never be too careful, of course. But it was just odd to me.” No one had presented there being a current issue. “Have you heard of there being a problem in that area?” sometimes others heard things before she did, not often, but sometimes.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"That she does," Alice agrees, "And, it has been far, far too long since we've spent an evening doing something as...inconsequential as shopping."

A nod, jerking and strings pulled, "I know Lady Hazelton is technologically inclined, and so is the new Priscus of Shadows, they would have a deeper understanding of threats in this field, but what I do know is how quickly things change, quick enough that it's hard for a layman to keep up with. If they suspect they need to invest a significant effort to secure us, I believe there is something to be secured against."

9. Likes pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“It really has been far too long hasn’t it?” agreeing with the Haunt, “We should fix that, go out some evening. Rather it be shopping, or simply walking around, or both. But getting together sounds wonderful.” She wanted to get out more.

There was a brief pause as she thinks over Alice’s words. “I know I am more likely to take Lady Hazelton’s word on such a matter.” The other was an unknown, unproven and thus, unreliable. “So I am curious to hear her take on it. She has been back in the Domain for a while now, and it hasn’t come up. Curious it would come up now, but we’ll see what is said about it.” It was no secret she wasn’t one to trust.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"That it does." The Domain rested upon their shoulders, but every once and a while it was good to pretend it was years ago when they were the ones without Atlas' aching shoulders. "I'll be sure to pencil something in." she murmurs, look at her now, having to schedule fun.

"I believe that it's been on her mind for sometime. Reacquainting herself with the Domain took priority, and now with another technology Kindred in the Domain such defences appear to be more manageable." A kindred Alice knew was already surveying the Domain long before this partnership, and one who's imitative brought them more information on the obviously kindred murders of the kine Kowalsic brought to their attention.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling, “I’ll look forward to it, it’ll be nice.” A night to be as close to normal as they could. No titles, just them, well, being them.

An absent nod as she thought over the words. “I’m curious to hear what Priscus Hazelton has to say on the matter. I’ve been told she was in good standing before she had to depart, and was trusted with her knowledge. It’s no secret that I lack understanding in such matters, so perhaps I should take an evening or two and attempt to educate myself. Always good to have some basic knowledge in such matters before they’re discussed, I’ll have Gabriele pick up some reading material.” He was always eager to help. Jennifer she trusted, she was Oath sworn. The other? Not so much.

“The other thing you spoke of was,” a pause, “interesting. What brought on the conversation with him?” did Alice see something she didn’t?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread